Miss Belgium, Sweden is Black

Swedish city of Belgium election Black woman to represents them.WTF is wrong with White Women?

>Swedish city of Belgium

I.. I'm just so sick of it all

I can't believe it. I actually grew up in a suburb of Belgium called Linköping, and all kids there were blonde and blue eyed. Now they elect this woman as a representative of the beauty of my home town? What the fuck?

Well at least she is not as ugly as Miss Helsinki,Sweden

>people consider this human

Did you went in this school?

And the prettiest human

White genocide is a good thing. Prove me wrong.

>White genocide is a good thing. Prove me wrong.
Say goodbye to mac and cheese and baked potatoes

I agree, goyims must go

If you are white you might be right.

Why is the media trying so hard to portray sheboons as attractive?

This is bait. Prove me wrong.

Just nuke us already

Seriously she looks like a chimp
No offense

Fuck off you racist!

the future

ahahha ahahh aha hah ahhahhaha did they really virtue signal that chimp into winning a beauty pagent? top fucking kek

AYY YO SO YOU WUZ SAYIN WE WUZ BEAUTY QUEENZ N SHEEEEIT

''Each and every week on average eight gang rapes are reported to the police in Belgium. The figures come from the Interior Ministry. The number of cases of rape tooremains at alarming levels in Belgium.Gang rape is often linked to Black urban gangs in Brussels, but the figures show a wider problem. Last year a man was convicted in connection with charges relating to five gang rapes. Together with two
minors he got a 14-year-old girl drunk and repeatedly raped her.''

So Belgium is second most violent Swedish city after Malmo?

She is Queen of Helsinki

Are you just pretending to be retarded with these threads?

what an insightful thread on politics OP

At least this one is hot and not a well-done smurf.

>pretending
his country is literally called mountain nigger, what do you think?

Holy Shit, she looks like a goddamned monkey

>Being introduced by a sloppily dressed, Euro-trash wigger
pottery

nice 350s though

Lel
I've been wondering tho finnbro, how is mämmi? is it even good?

you read my mind

sage

This is the same example of nonsense when white people decide they need to celebrate niggers

According to libs, beauty contests are misogynist, maybe we can use their own views against them.

Miss Belgium is at least somewhat aesthetically pleasant to the human eye, Miss Helsinki looks like the product of a mule and an ape

idk man, i've never been able to eat it just by the looks of it

>Being introduced by a sloppily dressed, skinnyfat, pigeon-toed, Euro-trash slav wigger
ftfy

we just call them communists

That white woman looks like a man. The black woman just has REALLY bad hair and makeup. She's not ugly. And attractive black women isn't a conspiracy, black women are winning the IG model game and white women are trying hard to copy our features (lip injections, ass injections, boob implants, tans etc), I wish the girl in pic related still had her IG up. She looks better "black" obviously (but to me she looks more indian because of her caucasoid features). Face it, your white bitches would look better black. xD

Fuck you monte nigger!
Pic related is the current Miss Belgium.
She's from West-Flanders, the least cucked region of Belgium by far.
She commented with the little poop emoticon. Was a major shitstorm in the minds of the leftist children over here.

Beyoncé is not really Black

Ew it's so gross
Those people were funny to pick her, they didn't care at all what she looks like, they onot care that she's black

>xD

Who's the Nigger behind her?
WTF I can't see pictures from western Europe anymore without some Black person in them.

Kaczynski was right

Bu...bu....but it's White privilege not Black privilege..

I guess they felt obliged to do this since the miss before her posted a picture of a nigger behind her in a train and put a shit emoji in the comments.
Like "LOOK, NIG...BLACK FOLKS, WE LOVE YOU!"

>belgium
>swedish city
>posts 'madame noire' aka miss belgium for blackos
pic related the real miss belgium

There is special competition for Black women only in Belgium?

Is there Miss White China? Or Miss White Nigeria?

COURAGE

op girl is a hottie.

>IG model game
Twerking videos for dindus to watch is not comparable to a beauty contest.

>There is special competition for Black women only in Belgium?
Apperently yeah, i assume it's a obscure competition as I have never heard about it before this thread, the pic in the OP made me look this crap up
>Is there Miss White China? Or Miss White Nigeria?
doubt it we dont have many chinese

Would you....do her?

no thanks

I just noticed she looks so similar to my sister except her lips are too thin.

See the thing about beauty contests is, people don't get into that based on looks alone. LOTS of ugly/average bitches in "beauty" contests if they're overachieving in other areas. Seethe, honkey.

>Swedish city of Belgium

Looking like an ape categorically excludes you from the entire business of beauty. Black skin and Negroid features are objectively ugly. Why do you think Negroid males do anything--even risk drowning--to get to Europe where da white women at?

>Black skin and Negroid features are objectively ugly.

Sure, Jan. We don't need your white-female-celebration contests, but it's nice to beat them at their own game sometimes.

i bet its a tranny