youtube.com/watch?v=zYHJONcKY30
youtube.com/watch?v=eCaOi20vt5U
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=2796
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=5993
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=6685
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=9035
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=13595
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

former attorney general is calling for people to march even to their deaths to stop trump

Too much blinking.

Alienigger

>lynch will be lynched along with all her cronies.

How fitting, the memes write themselves.

NYET! NYET! NYET! NYET! NYET! NYET! NYET! NYET! NYET! NYET! NYET! NYET!

Where was the original video from? Is this a message to the deep state sleeper cells???

Thats the face of a woman who personally authorized illegal wiretaps by submitting a FISA warrent under false pretenses

ooga booga where the wiretaps at

who will you be gassing first?

Californians?
New Yorkers?

DNC Facebook page

It was a standalone video with no other context, which is why its so odd

Theyre panicing

youtube.com/watch?v=zYHJONcKY30
NYET! NYET! KNEEE ETT SIR

thank you user this is just what i was hoping for :D

What is the context of the video?
Taken at face value, it doesn't seem bad at all. Typical polispeak that comes off as dry and disingenuous.

You guys need to stop reaching for issues and just take the obvious ones given to you and discuss those.

trumps tweets are so funny

"can you believe KING NIGGER of all people wiretaped me? Sad!"

mfw white privileged job creators

the context of the video is that she posted this in the heat of trump claiming that he was wiretapped under false pretenses

which as many pointed out couldn't have been done just by him, but through his AG

Fuck unexpected kek

Her wiretap confession video.

She probably recorded this after Trump's tweets. Might have thought the FBI was coming for her.

"If they come for me or Obama, chimp out and riot. We tapped Trump because we think he's racist. Ends justify the means. Reeee!"

Things are starting to sound familiar. Fortunately, with the internet giving so many people access to information, their plan may not go as they hope.

>that condescending tone

It's like she's addressing a group of primary school students.

Is this the DNC's secret code to activate their Soros-funded rioters?

Gonna be a mess if they bring charges against ANY of the former administration. The media has already agitated and frightened people to the point where they think Trump is a fascist. As soon as they get footage of a former higher up in the previous admin, theyre going to spam it over and ovet and over until we see some riots that make Fergusson look like a preschool playground scuffle. You hear this bitch, "Yes, some have even died". Theyre willing to let innocent, maybe retarded leftist, people die to cover their asses.

This is what Anon5 warned about. The left is ramping up their rhetoric, preparing their degenerates for death. It is a construct prepared for the eventual ((shooting, bombing, etc)) that will take lives. This is part of the American Springs that Soros (and Obama) are aiming for.

Trump needs to collar Soros

>implying ends doesn't justify means

she should be hanged for the fucking traitor she is

We truly are living in the best timeline.

I did not expect burgers to burn down their country, but I couldn't be happier desu.

Or hell, maybe this is the DNC elite's way of saying, "Sorry folks, we're gonna have to throw some of you lower-level pawns under the bus to save our own hides. But don't worry, it's (((for the greater good))) of our movement."

gimme the heads up senpai im in nyc gotta peel real quick before the Panzer division is sent in.

Nigger bitch traitor really wants to stay out of prison.

awwww our "right" to steal the white middleclass's tax payers money is over

[Day of the rope intensifies]

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR

What the fuck was she talking about? Who has died?

Seth Rich.

Fires always burn up leaf. Dont think youll get off scot free if SHTF.

>Loretta Lynch

Watch the following segments of Loretta Lynch's grilling by the judiciary committee and try NOT get annoyed as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCaOi20vt5U

Skip to the following times:
00:46:35
Mr. Forbes from Virginia
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=2796

01:39:53
Jim Jordan from Ohio
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=5993

01:51:28
Mr. Chaffetz from Utah
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=6685

02:30:35
Gowdy getting Rowdy
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=9035

03:46:35
Mr. Collins from Georgia
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=13595

>So happy to take in American refugees.
I hope you like Somalians and Mexicans

Refugees are already flooding our border thanks to PM Cuck. We need two fucking walls.

Whatever Trump is doing behind the veil of MSM coverage, it appears to be working.

Never have I seen so many rats scurrying about.

Piss off.

I want the united states back to being a great nation, a formidable ally, and run by the people for the people.

"our" founding fathers

fucking nigger get out, REEE

>It's like she's addressing a group of primary school students.
or dems

(((our))) founding fathers

we wuz founding father n shieet

So basically "avenge me by any means necessary"?
What in the flying fuck is going on

Sedition

she's a fucking idiot holy fuck.

>hur dur our rights are being trampled on

what the actual fuck is she talking about. No one has done anything and Trump has never even hinted at taking away anyone's rights. She's a pure propagandist and the very type who'd become a Robespierre

And I love when they try to draw bullshit inspiration from the founding fathers as to give some extra perceived creedence to their argument. Bitch please, according to the founding fathers you're only 3/5 of a person

pizzagate is real

>Californians?
`Fuck off there are a still sensible motherfuckers in San Diego. SD is still a purple city.

Damn right.

Miramar. Pendleton. Coronado. Point Loma.

Parts of SD are pretty based.

I've been there. It's mostly brown.

>hur dur our rights are being trampled on

SJW dog whistle if there ever was one.
Interesting week ahead.

Mfw

Mean ol' Republicans won't let men w/ mental illnesses into the ladies bathroom!

REEEEE! MUH RIGHTS!!

>Those blinks

Is it Morse code?

New york is probably the most red state in the northeast aside from new Hampshire, NYC just shits the state up

kek, this sheboon had best be going down too

think's she's into pizza?

NYC here.

Gas us first please.

I'm telling you guys that the failed coup in Turkey was faked and used as a training exercise so that the Clinton's can use that model to overthrow the US government. Canadians are fully aware of this and has agreed to sit back and allow it to happen. With allowing the US authorities to operate inside the Canadian boarder this allows the detention of anyone flowing into or out of the US.

This bitch is UNHINGEDDDD

What fucking rights have gone away?

The right to free abortions on demand.

>niggers will hang from trees again
Best timeline.

Iso it!

Fuck you

itm friend

>calling for her liberal slaves to fight to the death on her behalf.

god we should lynch this nigger.

What the fuck

Almost as bad as that, why aren't i up by 50 gorillion points video

The affirmative action AG

God I fucking hate these people. I'm so sick of being taxed to fucking death to support these degenerates and their poor lifestyle choices.

two walls? where would you put the other one?

>wants to kill their own babies
Fine by me.

Don't care if they kill their own babies tbqh. I just don't want to pay for it.

Is she advocating for a Civil War?

What does she mean, WE. She means you. You can bet, she won't be the one, getting the baton to the head, that blinds you or leaves you brain damaged. Or the tear gas canister to the face. She won't be the one broken, crippled, jailed or ruined, to struggle through life. She will be sitting on her fat arse, laughing at the poor suckers.

lynch lynch

saw what you did there

Things are about to get bad, they will call us Nazis to make it morally right to fight us. I suggest laying off with the nazi stuff for a while, and taking the high ground.

>marched, bled, some of them died
>we've done this before, we can do this again
There's something going on.

Yeah, civil war 2. It's basically a cold civil war right now.

Good. That way, we don't have to spend money building a wall on your side. We'll take care of the turrets, so anyone crossing both ways will get shot.
>Cucknadians crossing over to the US are usually fucking commies anyways (see (((Seth Rogen))) )
>Americans crossing over to Cucknada are traitors