TRUMP TOWER, WIRE TAPPING, ALFA BANK, PODESTA, EVIDENCE

Does anyone else remember the story in November about Trump Tower servers communicating with Alfa Bank in Russia? How did they really know about these servers? Did they really discover these servers because of the FISA warrant?:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/fbi-finds-no-links-between-trump-and-russia-probing-manafort-instead

Even Podesta tweeted about it (pic related)

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/793237359508721669

previous thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115287353/#q115287353

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KA6QLbFi0do
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-wiretap-trump-tower-media-claims-provides-no-evidence/
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html
cbsnews.com/news/report-fbi-says-no-direct-ties-between-russia-donald-trumps-campaign/
cnn.com/2016/11/01/politics/donald-trump-russia-fbi-investigations/
slate.com/authors.franklin_foer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

John Podesta probably the one with the secret Alfa bank server.

Mark Levin seems to agree with this thesis and the dates seem to line up.

youtu.be/KA6QLbFi0do

Democrat ties to Russia might explain some of the Russophobia that they have been demonstrating lately.

a good observation from the previous thread:

warrant denied in july

obama then sends russian ambassador to meet/call flynn and sessions, ambassador purposefully takes a pro-russian stance and gets in a verbal spat with sessions over ukraine.

next thing you know the fisa is granted

same ambassador who has a seemingly super pro-russian stance is the only ambassador out of 36 not to be sent back to russia

during trump joint congress speech last week, said super-pro Russia "I will relay the info to Vladamir" Ambassador sits among the Democrats and engages in conversations.

why hasn't this guy been expelled from the US? Why is he sitting with Democrats last week? Why isn't he being interrogated over his relaying of information between Trump camp to Vladimir Putin?

Well for one thing, it didn't exist. If it did the MSM wouldn't shut up about it.

It was a group of "computer scientists" saying that it sounds like something Trump would do if he's working with the Russians. That was Podesta's whole argument.

I have a shit CS degee too. I can grab two co-workers and have us all agree that Podesta probably uses a private email account to talk to his pedophile friends. That doesn't mean it exists.

It does though.

The wire tapping claim is completely unsubstantiated. All you morons are just taking his word for it.

Except it's a fact and documented by FISA.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-wiretap-trump-tower-media-claims-provides-no-evidence/

So much this.
Obama stacked the deck to sabotage the potential Trump Administration,

Well, I am inclined to think that it should related. The "computer scientists randomly monitoring server traffic from Trump Tower" story seemed like a cover to me from day 1. I think this story about alfa bank resulted from the FISA warrant and was leaked to Slate and/or these computer scientists as a cover.

The second FISA request was granted in October and this story came out in November.

At a minimum, it is a lead worth investigating.

>that it should related.
*that it is related.

>Gateway Pundit

Literally fake news.

Of course, we already knew about Hillary's uranium deal, I'm sure there's plenty more. Leftists always project.

And Podesta just happens to tweet about the slate cover story? Something is rotten in Denmark, so to speak.

This is exponentially larger than Watergate, Watergate involved 6 operatives paid by a 'Committee To Re-Elect the President' that was ultimately financed by the White House trying to bug phones at the DNC HQ.
That was nothing compared to this.
This is treason.

We really need to find out why the first FISA warrant was denied and what flimsy pretext was used to grant the second.

I guaranfuckingtee you the FISA warrant was related to Alfa Bank.

Yeah but they've dug themselves so deep in this Russia narrative that they can't back down now and it's only going to look worse for then when the Dem's ties hit mainstream.

bamp for visibility

Quick rundown:
> Some server in Trump tower was incorrectly configured in the MX record for some of the Trump domains.
> Some advertising company related to advertising Trump hotels was sending out semi-spam
> Mail servers on receiving end (may have happened to be from Russian Alfabank) do reverse lookup of the origin for spam-checking
> Reach some misconfigured server because it was listed in the MX record
> After this becomes known, Trump's IT corrects the record
> Clearly an evidence of election hacking and it proves that Trumps is unable to handle nuclear launch codes

Another question is how the fuck did they get access to just sniff the traffic? That qualifies as unlawful communication interception

thanks for the quivk rundown

anyone have a general gestalt?

good question

I think the slate journalists and these "computer scientists" have some explaining to do.

Yea that man is all over the place. Someone made a good post about him. No one remembers ever being with the guy. He like a Schrodinger cat

From an user in a cross thread:

MSM CANT DENY AND PRINTED THE FUCKING TRUTH BACK THEN

[OCT. 31, 2016] NYT - F.B.I. Investigating Donald Trump: No Clear Link to Russia

"F.B.I. officials spent weeks examining computer data showing an odd stream of activity to a Trump Organization server and Alfa Bank."

"But the F.B.I. ultimately concluded that there could be an innocuous explanation, like a marketing email or spam, for the computer contacts."

"The FBI also has looked into alleged meetings former Trump adviser Carter Page had in Russia related to individuals under US sanctions... So far the investigation hasn't yielded much beyond the initial claim. "

"Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump."

cbsnews.com/news/report-fbi-says-no-direct-ties-between-russia-donald-trumps-campaign/

EVEN THE MSM HAD TO PRINT THE TRUTH, THEY FOUND NOTHING AND KEPT SPYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[OCT. 31, 2016] NYT - F.B.I. Investigating Donald Trump: No Clear Link to Russia

"F.B.I. officials spent weeks examining computer data showing an odd stream of activity to a Trump Organization server and Alfa Bank."
"But the F.B.I. ultimately concluded that there could be an innocuous explanation, like a marketing email or spam, for the computer contacts."

"The FBI also has looked into alleged meetings former Trump adviser Carter Page had in Russia related to individuals under US sanctions... So far the investigation hasn't yielded much beyond the initial claim. "

"Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump."

MSM, OBAMA, HILLARY AND THE DNC ARE FUCKED

Sergey Kislyak is not exactly a forgettable figure.

hive mind

excellent post

a (((group of computer scientists))) say so, at least

It sounds like a bullshit cover story to me as well.

bamp

The author of this story at Slate needs to be questioned about his sources for the article.

FRANKLIN FOER

slate.com/authors.franklin_foer.html

Weren't those "communications" just advertisements for Trump Hotels or something lmao

That confirms it

Trump is a paid Russian puppet

see: it turned out to be a big nothingburger

weak b8

When a company is doing Hundreds of Millions of dollars in transations,private servers are normal.
This is a feeble attempt to reflect the damage of what Hillary's "private server" did.

PEDOSTA:" No,YOU'RE A PRIVATE SERVER!"

Note that the shills are staying away from this thread.

We are on to something.

it goes beyond that

The Obama Justice Department or some other authorized executive agency got a FISA warrant to spy on a rival political candidate.

anti slide bump

Bump

thanks

>podesta
>slate
>random group of liberal computer scientists make up shit about stuff they have no access to
>right before the election

drumpf is finished, its over for him, he won't win

madame president!

Seriously, though, this is so fishy, it reeks.

Is there any way for citizens to obtain FISA requests?

Drumpf has a VERY NARROW path to 270

no...only the appropriate congressional committee has oversight over FISA.

it's over drumpftard

your tears will be delicious

Always accuse your enemies of that which you are guilty

>salon.com
Mhm like try again, sweetie ;)

PROTECT THE PEDO RING!

I doubt that Trump would drop these bread crumbs unless there was substantial proof, Media will run themselves ragged trying to find out what he's talking about, then an Obama flunkie will fuck up and it'll bust open.

I personally hope it's that bitch Liaretta Lynch...
That broad needs some prison time

bump

Gateway Pundit is unironically garbage though. Just because THIS time it supports your beliefs does not automatically make it a legitimate source, you mong.

bump

bump

this