Did anybody else see this?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/837682862933622786

what is going on? vault 7 tweets for weeks, then FBI releases seventh batch of HRC emails in last what, 48 hours? now Assange is being detained..:

DESU I figured him dead or severely compromised after October, does anybody have any theories as to wtf is going on with wikileaks and behind the scenes of this intelligence civil war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGlYf7UPTM4
youtube.com/watch?v=cjEVTE9EhuE
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&two_year_transaction_period=2016&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=12/31/2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

This is no good, is it, Sup Forums?

i knew it!

They mean he's been unlawfully detained for years, inside that cramped embassy.

indentity of meme posters was compromissed!

so does that mean he was taken out of the Embassy back in October when all that went down with the airport evacuation?

that's what I'm trying to figure out?

Trump needs to start the ball rolling NOW

f

Gee, I dunno if "skipping bail during extradition proceedings and holing up in a neutral embassy" could be considered "detained".

Maybe Ecuador is tired of his shit and stopped him bleating to the world at large. A grant of asylum isn't a grant of internet access.

After they cut all the internet in the embassy he was presumed dead or captured.

Then he gave a voice interview over skype but that wasn't convincing enough.

Then Sean Hannity flew out to London to the Ecuadorian embassy and gave an interview to him in person, confirming he was alive in well.

So now he was captured and taken to Sweden? Please no, please God no.

I hope America had nothing to do with this.

Wow nevermind, Wikileaks is not compromised at all

Fuck off with the concern trolling

Assange is alive. He's still in the embassy. I fell for the bait.

Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage

the fuck? just was curious what this meant about future leaks. I want to say ur paranoid but I really don't wanna come across like I'm attacking u. literally was just curious. not a shill thread

it HAS been severely compromised, as far as i believe Assange is being held in the US somewhere right now and yes during the whole October debacle, im pretty sure there was a post predicting that "Assange would offer to turn himself in if Chelsea was granted a pardon" and it played out as revealed line by line. pretty sure it was top give the US deniability for when they "release" Assange.

This was one of the biggest tells also the stopping of the PGP keys AND how the files they released didn't match the hash values AND the crazy edited interviews. lots of fuckery happened and VERY little answers, the guy is dead or detained somewhere in America and the account is very clearly under Federal control

OK

don't spread your lies it's actually funny your id is DAK lol a lot of shit went down on that day,

anyways the reason why what you say is wrong is because the Voice interview wasn't convincing and he did not talk about specific stuff , the Hannity interview was the WORST of them all with all that editing and weird angles

and i am still in the firm belief the man is still being tortured and interrogated in America especially after the threat to Kerry and files.

poor man was a hero that failed to defeat his enemies.

ahh well.

You're a stupid person, OP.

that man is a shill, or a troll.
best advice i can give you is to do your own research, like seriously put some time into it

you'll see you aren't alone in seeing how fucked the situation is

in this gif notice the EYE and Neck for some freaky shit, there are a lot more fuckery videos around and a great youtube compilation

this is a shill or a troll just ignore

Dear god they're cucking him

Wrong

In January: youtube.com/watch?v=fGlYf7UPTM4

No fuck off. Unless this JUST happened, it's fucking nothing.jpg

Roger stone admitted a back channel in a deleted tweet today on Assange. Still hope desu.
You need to check bit message stats to see what the latest is on Assange conspiracy theories.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjEVTE9EhuE

stop your disinfo my friend
here is one with your hannity interview as well as some others

tell me those two assanges are the same because peoples ears and birthmarks change right?

Bump for shills, why do they defend such abhorrent behavior from their masters?
All true Sup Forumslacks know Julian assange was kidnapped Oct 16.

putting out cryptic stuff was against the agreement he had with the embassy he was staying at so people have speculated this was in the pipeline

You shills are as easy as Sunday morning to spot.

Fuck off and die.

Obama is going to jail.

Assange is alive and has been since he gave a personal interview to Hannity, who is the most pro-Trump pundit, who LOVED airing the wikileaks.

Like I said, unless something JUST happened, it's fucking nothing and no amount of shills crying muh DAK is going to discredit wikileaks.

You guys are so easy to spot it's pathetic.

This, op is to dumb to comprehend his mother tongue

Of course the Swedes are behind it. Danes need to be holocausted.

Jesus Christ, you two aren't the brightest candles on the cake, are you now.
The UN says that assange is not in a legal sense but de facto unlawfully detained without charge, because he has to hide in his room so that he is able to avoid to be extradited by Sweden to the US, when Sweden invites him to Stockholm for "questioning" in a case where there is none.

stop attempting to change the subject
also using personal attacks reveal intentions

my job here is already done, if OP wanted to he could get the information he needs on his own research as well as anyone else reading the thread

but i am of the personal opinion that things are not as they seem and Assange is being held by the United States after he got secretly and illegally extradited.

the WIKILEAKS account cannot be trusted after the internet shut off shit turned weird and fast it was even discovered the leaks were missing TONS of files.

best thing to do is your own research and ask questions.
take care people and don't mind the shills.

OP is a literal retard

THISKEK
THISKEK
THISKEK

By forcing him to stay in the Embassy, you dolt. This is the U.N. we're talking about here. Literal war crime if you don't offer at least two vegan options to your detained terrorists.

Mr. Nerd Virgin, when you have dug yourself in a hole that you can't get out of, you don't ask for a bigger shovel.

How scared are you right now?

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&two_year_transaction_period=2016&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=12/31/2016

Not one bit

what hole am i dug into? saying that Assange is being illegally held in the US? well anyone who puts in enough time looking into this farce will realize that Assange is anywhere BUT the Ecuadorian Embassy.

not scared at all, is that supposed to show me how much Funding your organization is receiving you CTR shill.

i thought they disbanded you losers after the election.

rather than attacking me, why dont you prove me wrong and provide some proof that Assange is alive and well in the Ecuadorian embassy

where
he is being tortured by not being vegan options.

but i am certain he is getting waterboarded or someshit in Guantanamo or some other secret prison.

I knew it. We're screwed, aren't we, Sup Forums?

>Post recent video evidence of Assange alive and well
>Wikileaks tweet is referencing him in holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy, not taken away from it
>Post rundown pic of the Obama going to jail shitstorm
>Post all public knowledge of shills
>Prove I'm not a shill
>Get called a shill by a shill who is using new shill projection tactics
>Doesn't post a shred of evidence proving he's not a shill
>Not pic in any response
>Doing his best to discredit Wikileaks anyways

Sage

I'm out, enjoy the rope shill.

Dumb frog posters

how does posting CTR shill pics from the election prove you aren't a shill? lol

this thread isn't about the election

you would have to be a fool to think wikileaks isn't compromised.

-NO PGP KEY
-NO MATCHING HASH VALUES
-WEIRD/EDITED/GREEN SCREENED INTERVIEWS
-ATTEMPTED TO PASS OFF AN OLD PICTURE AS NEW
-NO BALCONY VISITS
-WEIRD SHIT HAPPENING TO EVEN REDDIT DISCUSSIONS OF ASSANGE
-WEIRD WEBSITES POPPING UP ABOUT ASSANGE PROOF OF LIFE AND THEN QUICKLY VANISHING
-MISSING FILES FROM THE ELECTION DUMP
-BIG CHANGE IN STYLE OF POSTING SINCE BLACK OUT
-CODED MESSAGES AFTER THE BLACK OUT REMEMBER PIC RELATED? POSTED FROM WIKILEAKS ACCOUNT.

now tell me something weird isnt happening.

S W E D E N
W
E
D
E
N

Agree. 100%.He will be broken, then remade, to say and do what they want. He will be used to destroy the resistance, as he is a lynchpin to it.

We know. We remember.

bumping lol

Sup Forumstards will defend the UN now

I do better next time! Don't take me off the case. I gonna stake out airport

mhhhh interesting , looks like supporting trump did not help at all.

No signed PGP key or verified public appearance since Oct. 17th.

Why is this still not understood?