Molyneux

youtube.com/watch?v=9AOXvdweTu4

Can any Stefbots defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r3rZ3EzQLaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow!

It's a pretty solid argument that needs no defense.

Shapiro figured out a long time ago that if someone is being unreasonable to you you shouldn't be reasonable back. So if someone calls you a Nazi kkk rayciss for a example you don't just revert to facts you tell them they're being cunts and to produce evidence for their claim. Yea Moly looks like a douche here but you can't just criticize someone that has more experience without any evidence.

WOW
O
W

what do we do against shills then?

>Can any Stefbots defend this?
Not an argument.

That's not at all what the point is. It is also a fact that people respond better to you when you are pleasant and not demeaning them. If you seriously think you will win more arguments by being uprupt and rude, when this goes against basic human emotional response, then you are a braindead faggot. The caller was absolutely right and instead of Stef thinking critically about what he said, he turned it into (literally) "so you think your better than me?"

This is because Stefan has a demonstrated history of narcissism and self grandeur and his ego simply could not handle being corrected by someone he sees as inferior to himself

tl;dr Stefan has a legitimate mental disorder

What do you mean? That's exactly the point. Shills often act like cunts. You provide evidence for your claim and if they don't refute it and they still attack your side and your character you should call them out. It's why they're called shills in the first place.

Stop attacking Moly shill it'll never hold....SAGED

Oh look Shariahblue and CTR's afternoon shift started early today. That means they'll have time to shill the golden one and varg later before starting in on everyone else, yippee!

Back to r eddit you go, leftards.

>being corrected by someone he sees as inferior to himself
So you let people worse than you, give you pointers? I mean it was well established that the caller was in fact less experienced than him.

>when you are pleasant and not demeaning them
Yea and when they insult you despite providing no evidence? You should just take it like a cuck? If you act reasonable while they're not you're just giving their unreasonable claims legitimacy.

>Stefan has a demonstrated history of narcissism and self grandeur
Oh like you're doing now.

Yeah I mean you replied to OP as if he wasn't a shill though.

watched a youtube vid about this earlier today. The shills really are losing power if they have to try this hard...

So I should just chimp out immediately? God forbid there's a discussion about it.

Holy fuck what a pathetic loser. I could never watch this guy because of his creepy, inbred face and his long, pointless rants. The fact that this is how he responds to criticism just makes me repulsed even more.

Stefan would have considered himself above the caller regardless. If you look at the things he writes and listen to the things he said you can very easily tell he is a narcissist. The caller is not "worse" than him and to imply that makes me think I am replying to Stefan himself

It was perceived as an insult because of Stefan's delicate ego. It was presented in a non insulting, passive manner but due to his mental illness Stefan misinterpreted it. Nothing in my posts suggests I am a narcissist and even of it did that doesn't discount what has been said

By the way, molyneux was a meme before newfags started assuming Sup Forums wasn't joking about him. Supporting this deranged man is the ultimate sign of being a pathetic newfag

Did you watch the whole video? Stef established that this kid had zero experience dealing with people outside of his private circle. The kid doesn't even like to debate others (confrontation), and yet here he is telling Stef what to do.

>molyneux was a meme
Yeah, that's why we call him Molymeme. We're defending him because he actually didn't do anything wrong.

>It was presented in a non insulting, passive manner
Tone doesn't matter. It's the meaning that matters.

>Nothing in my posts suggests I am a narcissist
You called him a narcissist and didn't produce evidence. So you just throw around insults while thinking you're better than someone just because "oh well everyone thinks so". Guess what, that's what narcissists do.

Another shill molymeme thread! Nice guys!

I cant beleive a country that gave us Trudeau also produced this ignorant narcisstic turd

>1 post by this ID

You don't need "experience" as a "philosopher" to understand the basic principal that is if you act negatively towards someone they will react negatively back

He was a meme as in he was a laughing stock, but that has changed because people new to this place weren't aware of the sarcasm and mistook it for truth

You legitimately have not seen the plethora of videos of stef talking about himself in an insane fashion, such as where he calls himself the greatest philosopher alive today and if of werent for his existence humanity would be doomed. You are vehemently arguing about something with which you have little knowledge

what do you call this haircut?

Yes, you're right, but that is totally irrelevant to this conversation.

When did Stefan argue that if you acted negatively towards someone they will *not* react negatively to you? Hmmmm, no where! In fact his whole argument was that if someone was acting negatively to you, that it's beneficial to react negatively back. I get the feeling you didn't actually watch this video.

Good to have you back Stefan
Your video about r/k selection is complete horseshit and instantly dismisses you as someone with any credibility regarding facts and logic

>115357081 (You)
>Yes, you're right, but that is totally irrelevant to this conversation.

>meant for He was a meme as in he was a laughing stock, but that has changed because people new to this place weren't aware of the sarcasm and mistook it for truth

I don't know but that's one of the stupidest haaircuts I have ever seen.

>You are vehemently arguing
Lol this is the first time I've even posted in these threads and watched the video. Now who's getting carried away?

>if you act negatively towards someone they will react negatively back
Yea no shit. That's why you don't call them clueless and tell them they're getting carried away.

>You legitimately have not seen the plethora of videos of stef talking about himself in an insane fashion
I haven't. Any links?

This cunt is all about 'idea's' and 'arguments' but only attacks his opponent as a person and seems to feel really personally attacked. Doesn't come over very intelligent.

In every thread there is a Canadian who rabidly defends stef while typing in a manner suspiciously similar to how he speaks. I see right through you stef.

The core premise of what the caller said is that you will convince more people to agree with you if you don't berate them. This is undeniably true. Stefan's response was to insinuate that the caller was wrong and that the opposite was true. This is not true, no matter how you look at it. I want to say you should reconsider living but I know the thought of you not living to save the world single handedly hurts your brain

youtu.be/r3rZ3EzQLaA

Ya, he is a worthless cunt indeed.

You have responded 6 times in this thread, each time arguing your point. Your point is also factually incorrect and skewed by your own bias. I'll no longer respond because you clearly lack any ability to be reasoned with and don't possess any critical thinking skills, at least not enough to make logical conclusions from what is presented to you

Kek, I only listen to the audio during my commute and I skipped this call, but man he really does make an ass of himself here.

I approached him and said I'd like his autograph and I bet he hates it when people bug him all the time in public. He sighed and did a nearly maniacal looking grin and said in a forced dramatic angry voice
>You mean like you're doing now?

I just stood there speechless, and finally when I found the right words he kept cutting me off. I decided to leave, and he kept trying to lecture me on how much of an experienced public debater he is.

I saw him again checking out at the register later. He had bought several milk jugs and canned produce, and the cashier explained she would scan one of them multiple times. Stefan waited impatiently for her to do this, then told her he'd like for her to re-scan them all individually to avoid "electrical interference... and so forth."

When the time came to pay instead of doing so Stefan asked that she consider giving a dollar to freedomainradio.com and the cashier politely contributed a dollar to Stefan which in turn caused Stefan to burst into a burning rage and when she tried to explain he still needed to pay for the groceries Stefan kept telling her "that's not an argument" and made for the door. The manager stopped him, and the manager explained he needed to pay. Stefan then tried asking the manager if he "supported the use of violence against him" and when the manager summoned security Stefan asked the manager if he "supported him being shot". He finally paid, and left.

I again ran into him in the parking lot. Apparently, a single mother had been spanking her kids for misbehaving in the store as he passed by. By the time I got there, he was explaining to her how "using violence to intimidate children into fearing you and obeying your commands can cause genetic trauma and be passed on to their offspring" and how the lady was nanny state whore. Stefan then got into his car and started recording a podcast while driving off.

Just as he drove off, I heard Stefan screaming for a guy named mike to "cut him off".

top fucking kek

>I'll no longer respond because you clearly lack any ability to be reasoned with and don't possess any critical thinking skills
Literally not an argument. Get the fuck off this board.

I didn't know Zizek would unironically defend Molyneux

>he genuinely fell for the molymeme

laughing_Stefan.nap

Kek :)

Fuck that. Someone tossing labels like sexist racist misogynist etc at you is already a conversation killer. There's no need to let them drag you down into the mud with them. While perhaps insulting them wouldn't be the best course of action, something along the lines of "why am I a ___? You have no evidence for this." would be a start.