Why isn't this considered racist??

why isn't this considered racist??

Is a she a racist?
I don't know this girl what has she done?

Asians are really obsessed with white people aren't they, kinda bizarre if you ask me...

'cause muh dick.

What's racist about an ordinary Finnish girl?

Women of all races want to be blonde & blue eyed because it is the ultimate symbol of beauty.
You can see it now with the nigresses & their blonde weaves & Asians (especially koreans for some strange reason) with their blonde dye.

Asians are the only Race that admires & Respects us more than being envious of us. That's because they are the only other Race that knows what Honor and Integrity is.

I made better version here

That's pretty cool, lad. I wish western companies would do the same instead of shilling ugly nigs as their models.

so this is what happens when your unis are not jewish huh?

Because tanning isn't considered racist either.

>tfw nip brazilian

Tanning is fucking stupid tho, I don't get why women love it so much, I prefer pale girls to some orange cheddar cheese looking gypsy doll.

>Tanning is fucking stupid tho
>I prefer pale girls
t. someone who literally can't tan

Finnish people are white

Because it isn't racist at all, black people bleach their hair blonde and wear blue contacts and shit all the time and nobody gives a fuck because it's meaningless. Who cares?

It's not meaningless at all, the left uses that as an argument against white people constantly
>see that little niglet, he wants to be white
>apologise for brainwashing him whitey

Ironically I can Tan, unlike alot of people I know.
Them Iberian Genes must be strong.

Tell me about i. You're Asian and know everything about Asians. Please tell me, you piece of shit.

Well that's just the fringe left being retarded, white people can dye their hair black, wear black/brown contacts, get perms, deep tans, etc. and it isn't a big deal.

I'm sure the girl don't even know what is written on his shirt...

*her shirt

mad gook detected

Said "go home white piggu"

Fucking racist bitch!

whos this finnish girl

Gooks are Vietnamese. I'm not Vietnamese.
If it pleases the crown, eat your own shit.

is anime becoming real?

>if it pleases the crown, eat your own shit
I like you already Asianon.

It might have been America conquering and forcing them to submit under our rule for decades that might have pushed some of our culture upon them...

I'm quite sure she does, Koreans are pretty good at english and western culture

I honestly don't see a problem with it. I know plenty of White girls that bleach their hair, wear colored contacts, and tan. Asians are just following the trends.

Did you just assume her gender?

This is literally cultural appropriation

t. a spic
Whiteness is rightness. Can't stand tanned girls especially the fack orange slags around here

>Can't stand tanned girls especially the fack orange slags around here
Yeah, because you know it's fake, it basically outs them as being vain. Imagine a Dominican or Puerto Rican girl with blonde hair.

>vain
and more importantly, deceptive

are white people too busy being white people they don't have time to care about the blatant racism being done in south korea?

That is beautiful

Looks like the average Finnish girl.