Russia is now bastion of Europe and white people

Russia is now bastion of Europe and white people.

Russia is an Asian country.
It is a bastion of Asian people.

Caucasian mountains much?

For NEETs maybe.

>tfw I'll never be Chechen

gross

They do set a good example for the rest of us.

like a fucking boss!

Wow, explain this. How is this possible? It looks like an adult, won't it turn on them?

White people
>posts subhuman chechen

Ugh why are the women painfully gorgeous?

It is what happens when you mix whites and asians over a long span of time.

It is why Asian immigrants should be the only ones allowed in Western society.

Drugs, maybe?

Because they didn't burn all the good looking ones for being 'witches'.

indeed

An adult tiger is the size of a car.

the fuck is it with russian men and their incredibly hot women

>painfully gorgeous
Layers of make-up. Did you even bother looking at her for more than a second? Do you really think that her skin tone is even healthy?

>subhuman
More alpha than slavs.

If you do the research, there's actually not all that much intermarriage in Russia, because individual ethniceties tend to stick to their own for cultural reasons... Like if you're a Chechen, more likelly than not you're going to endup marrying another Chechen...

It's strange how 'race mixing' is even an issue here...

Caucasians are whiter than you, balkan gypsy shit.

There is nothing brown about Moldovians. They are just a little slow in the head.

An adult Chechen is the size of a bus.

>Russia is now bastion of Europe and white people

IT LITERALLY IS

>tfw Russia and Slavs could have been a major world power and leader of technology and Western Civilization if they let Hitler take them over in WW2, but instead they fought for a government that murdered tens of millions of innocent people beforehand and used their own troops as a meat shield and remained the laughing stock of the world

What did Slavs mean by this?

He also isn't a chechen.

Last I checked it was the half-way point of Asian and European which is why it is known as a Eurasia territory.

This has been a fact for a long time and a pro-white twat who thinks Russia can save the white race can suck cock as that location is not suitable for that at all.

Only a nasty global race war conflict throughout Europe has any chance of changing the current genetic profile for which the Jews and Arabs appear to have won so far with multiculturism and political correctness tactics.

Barely any difference.

I would laugh but I'm constantly reminded about being a Swede.

We must abandon soviet worshipping first, it's so cucked
Even young people brag about muh strong ussr, while it was anti-russian at the core

>it was anti-russian at the core
So thats why russians multiplied so fast during USSR?

>tfw you will never be rich and save a bunch of qts like this with your green card and help restore the white American population with lots of qt blond haired blue eyed daughters

why even live, she is perfect

more sheep = more meat and wool

kadirov is such a great guy

For whom? Elites weren't that much better of compared to average worker, not until Brezhnev at least.

why are people calliing these dark skinned asians russians? some of the chicks look white but the dudes look philipino or columbian or something.

It's not russian women who are beautiful it's just american whores who are ugly

>Annexes a country
>Gets a population growth
>Stop annexing countries
>No more population growth
>therefore USSR was great

implying she and her "brother" won't murder you and steal your identity.

Thats Russia, not USSR, you dumb swede.

Quite true the Chechens are a problem since the 19 century.
They converted to islam to piss of the ivans.
Quite based but chose the wrong religion to convert.

>if they let Hitler take them over in WW2
Do you even know what Hitler planned to do with slavs once he conquered russia?

I'll give you a hint: kill most of them, enslave the rest

The Iron Curtain prevented destructive ideas like Neo Malthusianism.

Russians are degenerate

>Caucasian mountains
>white

This

That's the joke.

>gays are degenerates
No one here argues with that.

Because they age like milk and are brought up to be golddiggers.

t. Anglo education

It certainly has nothing to do with people from annexed countries moving to Russia during the USSR though, right?

what a gaggle of goons

Yes they are beautiful white people pic related

я хoчy жить в poccии

Come on, Mikola.

General policy was to move russians to other republics. Thats why there is significant russian minority in baltics and other post soviet states.

Hahah, i'm Russian. I have seen plenty of Niggers here though.

if i didn't know the context of this photo i might have even assumed the baltshit was trying to imply something.

She doesn't look happy

Greeks invented gays.

Hot girls born in Russia have such shitty luck. Imagine if she was born in the U.S. or Western Europe, she would literally be treated like royalty and given anything she ever wanted. Now she has to fuck Pakis for 20 bucks.

How ironic that when Putin banned gay marriage he became the saviour of the white race by encouraging procreation among couples.

I would go to Russia and save one, but I don't have people skills.

I would too, but I think they are out of my price range if you want them to stay loyal and not leave you after they get citizenship.

Russians are definitely not white you fucking idiots. They have a shit gdp, almost destroyed Europe, they have a culture where it's acceptable to be a drunk and beat your wife and they act like feral niggers.

>banned gay marriage
???

>Russia
>White

russia never destroyed europe, but soviet union saved europe and the world from nazism and a prison planet in world war 2 by loosing 30 million people

>Nips
>white
White piggu goe hooooome

>justifying mass rapes of white Fräulein
Classic Somalia.

They also tried to expand their communist empire into the rest of Europe. Ask your neighbors in Finland how they feel about communism and Russia. Let's not even get started about how badly they fucked Ukraine and east Germany.

Adult chechen easily fits into bucket.

who gives a shit about Finland? We beat them in the Olympics Ice Hockey final 2006, they will literally never get over that.
Binland is rightful clay of Russia, thats what superpowers do.

who gives a shit about Finland? We beat them in the Olympics Ice Hockey final 2006, they will literally never get over that.
Binland is rightful clay of Russia, thats what superpowers do. Maybe they just wanted importat more blond qts to russia.

> we

>muh hockey

Holy shit I don't think I've ever met a Swede that isn't fucking pathetic. Sports are the ultimate blue pill you retard.

Rightly so

Unfortunately Finland is full of people who think gommunism was just great. But commies hate Russia these days.

Russia is a very multicultural country, they have many sandniggers and chinks there, I really don't know if they qualify as a bastion for white race. They would need to take a strong stance on wanting to become more european and less asian. Certainly no more pandering to their USSR past.

This.

Commies fucking emigrate from Russia to Estonia as we speak and our stupid government welcomes them as something good.

TÜRAMAIVÕI.

Well many Swedes including my grandfather helped the repel the Rooskies from rightful Finnish clay.

russian boys don't need girls.

Кoнeчнo, Aхмeт. A гдe твoю кaльян?

Nice Google Translate, fagit.

ты eбaнyтый

There are 120billions Russian plus Russian or who easy convert to Russian in Belarus and Ukraine.
May be we have a lot of problem, but when we didn't them?
We are not Scandinavians which only 15 million.

Retarded burger, go back to Sup Forums

You just know...

Yiet.

>Caucasians are whiter than you, balkan gypsy shit.

Funny, I was thinking how these guys will easily be mistaken for gypsies in Bulgaria.

You are probably some half-blood who realizes and despises his inferiority and tries to insult actual white people.

Tы чё дypaк, кaкoй гyгeл тpaнcлeт дoлбaёб

mozhet byt on iz kommiefornia?

>Aхмeт instead of more common Aхмeд
>твoй кaльян instead of твoй кaльян

>Кaвкaзцeв
>Бeлыe

Nice joke ravshan