>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAKcixWvxYM
medium.com/@LoriHandrahan2/professors-staff-arrested-for-trading-in-child-rape-6c39fcf62a9e#.fu0tq6vnj
youtube.com/watch?v=91fNfGjZdM0
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39172719
twitter.com/JeffMontes5/status/838198520108748800
youtube.com/watch?v=oOfxPiJ0mr4
youtube.com/watch?v=7VKlrHTQpL4
nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?_r=0
nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/memes-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that shills are here, be strong and fight on! NEVER give in to despair!

Almighty God, Eternal Father, Lord of Lords, have mercy upon me, a humble knight in Thy Divine Service. Oh Lord, I pray for Thy indulgence and blessings. Forget not Thine servant in his trials, nor his Order of Knighthood. I pray, that Thy Will be done in all things, both great and small.

Let me always be worthy of Thee, let me not forget Thee in good times nor bad. Armor me with the armor of Thy Righteousness, give me the sword of Truth that I shall confound Thine enemies and be unto Thee a true knight.

O Lord, in my hour of need, be with me. Let me never forget my sacred and holy vows unto Thee, that I should not be prey unto demons and devils nor the dark things of this world.

Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress, never allow me to forget my obligation unto the homeless nor the poor: let me serve Thee and Thine Eternal Throne all the days of my life. Let me always remember the obligations that I have taken upon me. Lord, if it is Thine Will, let me serve Thee forever!

If ever, oh Lord, I turn from Thee and this Order, let my name forever be cursed, may my spurs be broken and my body given unto demons to dwell with them forever in that Lake of Fire which Thou hast: prepared for the ungodly.

Power beyond Power, Pillar of Strength, Refuge of the Homeless, let me serve Thee for all the days of my life! Amen.

FUCK ANTIFA AND THESE FAR LEFT RADICALS

Sticks and stones will break your bones and your words will not phase me.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAKcixWvxYM

OH SHIT.

Less pedos less trouble. medium.com/@LoriHandrahan2/professors-staff-arrested-for-trading-in-child-rape-6c39fcf62a9e#.fu0tq6vnj

POST YFW TRUMP IS GOING TO ARREST OBAMA AND THROW THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT IN JAIL

Obama is going to hang from a rope!

What a wonderful Awoo.

Did Israel ever release the proof Obama pushed those UN resolutions against Israel?

>Trump arranges things so Hillary and Obama share a cell
>secretly installs a webcam
>their imprisonment is livestreamed 24/7 without their knowledge
>make billions of dollars off it while redpilling the planet as the two openly discuss what went wrong with their globalist agenda not knowing they're being broadcast to the world

I can't stand Mark Levin but he outlines very well the case that Obama knew about the wiretaps.

youtube.com/watch?v=91fNfGjZdM0

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39172719

>James Clapper says there was "no wire-tap activity against the president-elect" before the election.

Shit

Trump is smart to demand transparency in this wiretapping scandal. Because if he had something to hide, he'd never go public with this. He's essentially asking the democrats to tell everyone what kinda dirt they found on him to warrant this tap, which is something the democrats *should* want to do. And it better be a damn good reason for wiretapping him, because we all know the courts have been politicized under Obama...if it's a flimsy reason it ends horribly for Obama.

Trump just turned the tables on em cuz now they're gonna need to explain themselves, not him.

there are no reactions that would be fit for a happening of that magnitude. I think I'd die of overload on the off chance that it actually happens

The rare awoo market has never been stronger!

>twitter.com/JeffMontes5/status/838198520108748800

AWOO!

>Glory, glory Hallelujah!

Guys...
pay your respects to those who didn't make it with us on our Timeline.

They are probably in full nuclear holocaust right now.

Statistically, 1 in 3 black male presidents will be arrested in their lifetime.

Nothings going to come to Obama legal wise

At best this totally neuters him politically

youtube.com/watch?v=oOfxPiJ0mr4

REMINDER THAT CLAPPER THREW OBAMA AND LYNCH UNDER THE BUS THIS MORNING

1. Denied he knew about any FISA court orders
2. Stated that any such orders would/should have been brought to his knowledge even if they didn't fall under his agency

Clapper wants nothing to do with any of this, even supposedly "legal" FISA orders. I wonder why?

OFFICIAL
>OFFICIAL
AnCaptain America Stickman bodycount

>TWO (2)
COMMUNISTS
>PHYSICALLY REMOVED

Happy Purim

>REEE WE SHOULD PROTECT THE UKRAINE FROM RUSSIA
>REEE THE UKRAINE IS COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA

The left needs to make up their mind.

HNNNG

What else will they do while they're alone together?

>a nigger going to jail
Just another day, desu.

I notice you're not reporting the full quote.
Why don't you copy-paste it for us, """user"""

The IC is going to btfo Trump. Media has been tipped off with hints of what's coming and they are drooling like hungry dogs.

Can't wait for feeding time.

We have some really, really, REALLY fun fucking stuff to drip, drip, DRIP.

I'll be back to gloat when the next shoe drops. This is all a bit personal for me after what the disgusting, cruel little fucktards here did to Rick and his family.

I know there are a lot of kids here, and watching Trump get demolished in slow motion will be a good, hard lesson for them.

It's the others who deserve to eat shit and die. I have zero remorse saying it. Hillary was right when she called them "irredeemable."

Yeah, I'm talking about the gross, hideously obese, mentally ill, demonic anime pillow clutching fucktards here who have never done anything except sit in front of their screens. I have no sympathy. Just a deep, gnawing hatred that won't be satisfied until I see the frogposters twitch for the last time.

This is fucking war. You wanted it, now you got it.

I hope you poured your hearts and souls into Donald Dumbfuck, like I know you have. The more fat virgins who off themselves after seeing Dumbfuck in court, howling like Saddam in his final days and just as desperate and ugly, the better.

It's gonna happen.

And my, my, MY, the fun we're going to have getting there.

Say, I think I hear another DRIP. :)

Sure there are.
>grab raifu
>go innawoods
or
>grab raifu
>fortify home

Awoovement!

I think only the Vince McMahon gif would be best for it.

SAVED.

This is the best part. So much news of them spying and they go full retard and deny anything happened.

Stop bosting awoo.

>The NSA doesn't collect bulk data of Americans

t. Clapper under oath

Being a 3rd world dictator living off of graft is gonna be a real bitch once that kicks in

We were born at just the right time to witness the second Civil War.

thats a big (you) post

the female will probably attack, rape then kill the male once she has his seed. like most spiders

>obama spies on us president
>i don't care!
>obama spies on israel
>it's beat down! time!

He's claiming ignorance to cover his ass.
He's either incompetent or lying.
Give the quality of Obama appointees, its probably both.

I hope someone / related to the White House current admin is reading this right now.

>In this footage, you can Western women, one of them wearing a pink anti-Trump "Pussy Hat", joining Muslims in a call to prayer on the street, presumably in solidarity against Trump's attitude towards Muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VKlrHTQpL4

NyTimes says otherwise
nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?_r=0
nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html
SHIT

You mean the October surprise is finally going to break?
Get fucked

And destroys him in the history books.
>First black president was one of the most corrupt figures in our nation's history
>The first black president to be thrown in jail/be ruined politically.
>Will appear as one of the worst presidents in every poll thereafter when going through our nation's history
I can't wait.

To what ends will our Awoos take us to with these memes?

Also is there a T rex glasses Awoo?

>Purim
Well time to make sure the kiddies don't get lost, Anons.

Has asking that ever worked?

Why isn't Iowa sitting like a lady?

This is specifically about Trump Tower though

Thus always to tyrants

Rip Hillary timeline

That would mean a lot more if, yanno, Clapper had a single ounce of credibility left at this point.

Make one.

I'm willing to bet the Mossad are funneling intel to Trump. Bibi hates that nigger.

He's forcing them to issue non-denial denials. Same thing they did to Sessions last week.

PLEASE GOD THIS.

>N-NOTICE ME SENPAI

Bikers for Trump should have gotten in on this.

why do i feel kinda bad about that, why does my white guilt ruin everything??

*blocks your path*

Shiet Whitey, dis our country now.

We're back in the news, senpai.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/memes-Sup Forums-trump-supporters-trolls-internet-214856

Lol you know they're pissed because ratings go down when he isn't on the attack.

>tfw your legacy is not only being deleted but being smeared and discredited.
>tfw you were the worst president in US history
>tfw you were the first black president alongside that
>tfw little Tyrone won't have a good black president to look up to in US history

Feels good man. Fuck Obama.

I want to believe brehs

Clapper is trying to save his own ass.

This just shows that whatever Obama did was clearly not all fine and justified if his former DNI leader goes all out his way to distance himself from it before shit hits the fan.

I love how they blame the entire site.

I would not be surprised if the left accused Justin Trudeau a Russian spy too. The libtards will connect Trudeau's likeness to Castro.

>Wallmart
Wally World has a Chinese board of directors. This image is a perfect description of the Alt Right as consumers of Anime and cheap asian communist slave labor goods claiming they hate all foreign culture.

>Clapper says there was "no wire-tap activity against the president-elect" before the election.

"President-elect"
before election

Little-known fact: a freak delegate accident switched our Rato for the champion of the Hillary Timeline, a conservative hero known as Soarin' Ted. When Trump won, the timelines became solidified, leaving the Rato trapped on the other side to seek his redemption. Soarin' Ted now brings his tenacity and memetic skills to aid our fight against the Deep State.

>To what ends will our Awoos take us to with these memes?
idunno, until you faggots get tired of them?

>"dr. pavel"

We're reaching levels of awoo that shouldn't even be possible.

If he'd have just retired gracefully Trump may have overlooked this but no he had to stick around and meddle.

SJW-man vs Battrump!

this clown's only defense is compartmentalization

>tfw it was Ebaum's World, not us

We jews now

Former anonymous Obama executive administrative official here. It's hilarious watching the leakers crash and burn. But seriously we need Trump to ruin his own case by declassifying all of the FISA records.

Hopefully you retards get bored soon and leave us alone.

Mfw SNL actually turned Kelly Ann sitting on her knees into a shitty sketch.

>defends murdered child
>"social" justice (fake justice)

Alt Right is a mental illness.

Ignore shills. Don't respond to shill posters. No (You) for shill posters.

You guys are no fun on a slow Sunday