What happen?

In the 80s/90s, white girls had no ass. Nearly all of the girls that landed movie roles had asses as flat as ironing boards.

Fast forward to today. White girls have larger butts. They twerking and calling themselves "pawgs". They take pride in their bigger butts.

White girls who land roles in movies tend to have asses on the phatter side.

What happen?

Because white men like thick black girls and white girls followed suit

Squats

More like black guys like fat ass and white girls followed suit

They put steroids in our live stock, specifically to give our wimminz fat asses. And even though it might be poisoning us slowly, I salute them for it

It's just Jews pushing nigger taste. Goes well with feminism, considering they support "curves".
Ironically, it seems to have worked on a lot of the hypocritical fucks who post on Sup Forums, who now consider themselves assmen like proper niggers. Probably the same faggots who use nigger slang like "based" and "thicc".

>hand picked in movie roles for what is popular in the time

Are you fucking retarded? You are only seeing what someone selects for you to see when you turn on the T.V. Now, you see fat asses because that is what's popular and a lot of women work out those muscle groups to have a fatter ass. Also, in pictures women are arching the fuck out of their backs into painful shapes to create the illusion of a larger ass. Why? Because ITS POPULAR.

The aesthetic of skinny women with no ass was created in NY and Hollywood.
Trends in the industries of entertainment, theater, and fashion design have always been primarily dominated by homosexuals. No wonder they prefer to see women who had the bodies of mannequins.

>Fast forward to today. White girls have larger butts
they don't actually
get out more

>What happen?
Age of hypersexuality and social media. Women are voluntarily reducing themselves to a set of tits and ass to be sold to the highest bidder and they're calling it sexual revolution.

Only in Murica. Here women are as cute as always.

Its just more realistic.
Not many skinny americans left I presume.

t. Shekelman Goldberg.

*fistbump*

it takes a lot of work for a woman to keep their ass small,while all it takes for a woman to have a fat ass is to be a lazy cow that sits on it all day.

Nigger culture. Whites didn't magically have bigger butts in the past, it's just ones with enormous and disproportionate, unhealthy donkey asses are being pushed as 'attractive' now and people buy it up like oversexed retards. You can't tell me that this is healthy/attractive.

look it up niggre

theres a shit-ton estrogen in the water from birth control and plastics. This is causing women to go through puberty faster and it is effecting them a lot more in terms of "phat asses" and "curvy". It's also the reason why men of our generation have the lowest testosterone level in any point in history

>t.male with gyno

Jews pushing nigger tastes to white cucks.

Fuck off, nigger.

Jennifer Lopez happened

body positivity movement

Stupid niggers.
Ass is for retards.

Ass is not degenerate my dudes

This. If you actually think no woman had a fat ass in the 80s/90s, you're just being plain silly.

There's no 'big ass' gene that spawned in the late 80s and early 90s for women today to have fatter asses. Tits ruled in that era, and now ass is more popular, so that's what you're seeing more of. Also the arching of the back is real.

>Fuck off, nigger.

>Claim that hollywood is full of homosexuals
>"LOL ONLY A NIGGER WOULD SAY SUCH A THING"

What?

Those flat feet. Bitch dont work.

Nigger culture has been pushed upon America since the 20s by the Jews.

Low test detected

Exactly this. I'm old enough to remember, and have noticed at the time, the shift. It was when the media started pushing the Mexican pop stars in like '98-'03. That's when Jennifer Lopez, Ricky Martin, Shakira, Enrique Iglesias etc started showing up. Before then everyone was obsessed with huge tits and every other woman was getting implants.

Jennifer Lopez nearly single handedly stated the big ass meme.

>You can't tell me that this is healthy/attractive

I like it a lot. When I was younger I used to prefer smaller butts, but after I turned 21 I started liking them big.

Jidf please.

This. I don't know a single girl who twerks or calls themselves 'pawgs', whatever that means.

> t. nigger
nice butts are fine but there's definitely a point where it becomes massive and disproportionate.

>LOL NIGGER TASTES

Even blacks preferred small butts during that time.

pawg is mexican slang.
It's an acronym for "phat ass white girl"

Checked, and agree about the kikes pushing nigger taste

Phat ass white girls aren't cute? Enjoy your anime wife.

Women wore corsets in the 19th century and wore bustles to make their butts look enormous. Feminism promoted all the evils that came to exemplify 20th century fashion - short hair, no waists, etc.

I was joking. I agree with you and it's definetely a fad

THICC

*definitely

Well where does it logically end for you? I feel like a lot of people start chasing size and eventually basically start fetishizing women who are basically fat like Siri.

**BBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF**

The 80s were all about big tits. End of the 80s and early to mid 90s you started getting the proliferation of fake tits as a result of the fad of big tits. Chicks that didn't have them got hideous bolt-ons. Now the trend switched over. Big tits are alright but it's all about dat ass today.

>tfw only 8x6"
>tfw couldn't satisfy her because she's too thicc

God you people never go outside. This type of degeneracy is not the norm, it is however a new and growing thing. Oh but there are a lot of internet videos of it. There are white girls with big asses who don't call themselves pawgs or twerk. Big (not fat) asses are also sexy as hell. Go find a decent white woman if your agoraphobia will allow it.

And does it even need to be asked why this change has occurred? Jews and niggers.

Who is that? She's Hot tbqh

More fat than actual muscles I'd say

I will

can't say I care what anyone else thinks. I love tits, I don't care much about ass but hips and thick thighs can be nice. Either way, tits > every other part of a woman's body, bar her face.

Face is the most important part.

What went so right?

catering to degenerates and niggers to be more progressive

rise of paganism and the pansexuals have caused the focus to be on the ass and the fact that you can fuck any hole down there, rather than tits, which only females had and only straight men could really enjoy fully.

what the fuck is up with all the tripfags. Basement dwelling faggot.

this

Y'all dumb niggers are blaming feminists jews and blacks and all kinds of retarded shit. Asses got bigger cuz people are fucking fatter.

Asses have always been a cultural feature in sexuality regarding just about any culture, obviously dindus put more emphasis on it but the fetishism behind it was already there, hence the term child bearing hips etc, so far as it becoming more prominent, it probably has to do with steroids/estrogens but also desirable sex partners.
Flat asses weren't ever "desired" and several art pieces/sculptures etc make that relatively apparent. Right down to superstitious beliefs that women with small hips were typically infertile.

Seriously overanalyzing something that has relatively simple explanations, so far as nigger obsessions regarding it, all nigger culture is over sexualized and they can't even quit gripping their fucking dicks or quit digging in their assholes in public, they will truly fuck anything.

Get a load of this basement.

Fuck off, nigger

I'd smash that.

It's called anterior pelvic tilt. There really isn't much change in the size of their ass it's just most women (and a lot of men) have shit posture. Notice how straight her back is, then compare to women today with the unnatural curve in their spine.

Nigger culture pushed by Jews is why. I'm a white guy and I love smaller, tighter asses.

Nasty.

Fatass girls in the 90's used to be ridiculized, they were insecure and tried to hide.
Today fatasses are trendy so when a girl have one she tries to show it and maximize it's potential.
90's = slim + pretty adult face (+big fake boobs)
00's = rounded ass + bigger boobs + overall beauty
10's = big ass + rounded legs + cute teen face

On the left is the girl in OP video, on the right are girls today. It is generally caused by sitting too much

I blame Sir Mix-a-lot

This.

Women spend way more tim in Gyms these days.

The 80s and 90s was just the start of aerobics and such.

Squats make the ass nice.

Niggerification of culture

Capitalism happened

Why would you want white girls with flat as a board asses? /THICC/ girls are the future.

>Convince all the goys to get boob jobs
>yes, yes *coin sounds*
>no more goys want boob jobs
>"look goyim, men want you to have a giant ass! buy my products!"
>YESSSS GOYS *even louder coin sounds*
what will the next fad be?

This is fat..just fat..girls with an ass like her are just not completely fat but over here these are the ones who stay solo for long enough to turn into some colored hair leftie retard

White girls emulating nigger culture and the Kardashian shit, this is what started my yellow fever. I like small Asian butts and cannot lie.

My man

secret homosexual illuminati mind control agenda designed to make you crave superior, thick, musclebound males

That's fucking gross. Why is Sup Forums full of low test faggots?

nah yellow fever is a meme.
once i actually rooted an asian i got over that shit right away.
white women all the way

And the past...

This right here. We need to meme small tight butts back to the top.

Nice projection niggerboy.

It's because the US used to be a solidly white culture, now it's some garbage of half and half white and third world shit.

There is a direct correlation between liking ass and either being a nigger/mexishit or being indoctrinated in nigger/mexishit culture.

If you haven't had a thicc pawg milk the cum out of your dick with her juicy ass and fat puss you haven't lived right

this thread is brought to you by brrrrrrrraaaapppp

What's funny is it even correlates with US state whiteness VERY strongly.

Iceland is a butt culture? Who knew?

Because her ass isn't big, her spine is just fucking contorted.

All of the white girls in my area are loudmouth alcoholic hambeasts. My Viet gf is thin and had a glass of wine at a wedding once in her life.

Yep. It's all about changes in the average recommended exercise regimen. Women do a lot more light weight training now especially. Also, internet made the average male body preference common knowledge to women. Sort of the same reason the pubic bush has become a thing of ancient history.

Spotted the nigger.
I can garuntee with 98% accuracy this person is black, or is a wigger that grew up in a black area and listened to rap.

Not liking girls with thic asses and big tits is fucking gay

Why would you want to hold onto something that is just skin and bones, gross

That being said there is a fine line between obese and thic

I don't give a fuck about brapp posting. My girl can brap all she wants but when I want some pussy I'm gonna to take it you little pathetic Canadian

Oh shit

I do deliverys for work. I'm constantly around college campuses. And holy fuugg. It's like every single chick I see has a fat ass. It's becoming the majority. People saying nothing has changed just what's being pushed as attractive. But spend a day with me and you'll see 90% of these college chicks have nice fat asses. It's actually ridiculous. Everyday I see this shit and I have no ass for myself.

We are really just missing the point here because Feets are the wildcard

if your only options for food are pieces of poo on the road outside or a stale hotdog in your fridge then you're going to eat the hotdog and tell yourself it's alright.

I've only seen the original Weekend at Bernies once.
The 2nd movie is fucking great though.

I like asian girls too but the shovel butt a lot of them have is something i more just tolerate as a package deal with the good stuff. Best Japanese girls for me are slightly chubby. They get chubby so perfectly.

only tiny penis love flat asses

Im white you stupid inbred hicks. Im just not a low test faggot that can't handle a nice big ass.

Ears. Thicc ears.

Can you do me a favor and post a picture of your arm or something?

Or maybe just tell me what state you're in.

Why would you want someone who is used up and gross by 35 when you could have someone who's hot until 55?