Why Jews have higher iq than Arabs even though they are basically the same race?

Why Jews have higher iq than Arabs even though they are basically the same race?

inbreeding

Jews are inbred too

>even though they are basically the same race?
>basically

define basically

Generations of perfecting the best way to subvert and control tends to increase intelligence.

much much less than the Arabs, if at all

and the jews have a better culture

It's only the Ashkenazi Jews who have above-average IQ. This is perhaps mostly due to their many centuries of admixing with ethnic German and Polish genetics. Sephardi and Mizrahi tend to have lower intelligence than the "white" Jews.

Askenasim are a mix of middle easteners are German women. Also survival of the fittest (and selection through persecution ) and the central aspect of learning in Judaism benefited the average group intelligence. I'd say these are the 3 main reasons.

Jews went through a process in Europe where only the smartest could be successful due to prosecution and being a minority.
The more interesting question would be why Jews and Gypsies have such a different IQ, since both come from low IQ regions but ended up so differently.

Also arabs are simple people

Arabs started intermixing with niggers
Mohammad was white

They don't, the average likud voter score as much as the average hamas voter.

Only Ashkenazi jews have high IQ. They initially had a lot of white admixture and then went through 800 years of selective pressure for intelligence since they didn't intermarry with peasants. They're what happens when merchants, bankers, and arts & craftsmen merge into a singular people without being tainted by the genetic stock of the lower class farmers or servants that they still depend on.

This, Israel's average IQ isn't much higher than what their neighbors have. I don't know whether to believe in the ashkenazi meme though, most of the wealthy ones like Rothschilds are cultural Jews at best.

do you want the HONEST answer?
as honest as my jewishness would allow anyway

They dont. It's a jewish scam. Jews get better education because of US gibs and canturies living ourside the middle Yeast

Well Jews are Jews and Arabs are Arabs, Semitic cousins, but bit different, kinda like Japanese and Chinese, Anglos and Irish etc.

>low IQ regions

Pretty sure 2-3000 years ago those were the high IQ regions. I suppose both are steady states.

Semite jews have a low iq like semite arabs. The ashkenazi Jews have higher iq but I guess the stats are mostly faked like the 6 gorillion. Ashkenazi jews descend from Europeans. They decided around 1400 that they wuz jews and shit and also tricked the church into believing they was the chosen ones. They also destroyed protestantism

>It's a jewish scam.

Just like chess. 50% of all champions are Jewish

the preconditions of the two groups still were similar but the outcome very different.

European Jews spent years having to talk and think their way into selling things and out of bad situations.
This resulted in natural selection that led to a high IQ.

But if Ashkenazi Jews are white then why does pol hate them and portray them like this (non-white semite)?

jews are inbred over the past 1500-2000 years

that's why they retained their semitic features

while arabs are a predominantly mediterranid race

pic related is what a proto typical jew looks like, this isn't photoshopped

Because they feel like there is a very high rate of Ashkenazi Jews that support an anti-white agenda.

1) Gypsies don't have European blood.
2) The gypsy religion (whatever it is) doesn't require to learn the Tanach (~30 books? ) and the 10'000 page Talmud.

>believes in a 100 year old pseudoscience

This.

That's one of my favourite memes. You missed off the best part though, how only intelligent Jews bred with other intelligent Jews at a number that far exceeded the less intelligent Jews, even though in literally every walk of life and every civilization that's come and gone, the less intelligent will always outbreed everyone else basically because they have nothing better to spend their time on.

AshkeNAZIs are white and thats why Judaism is the dumbest religion on earth

they are NOT white, some look whiter than others, but almost all jews retained certain features (sardonic lips, fleeing forehead, flat occipital, darkened area under the eyes) even after heavy admixture

and most of all, they literally inbred themselves to seem as harmless as possible, because that was what they needed to survive

whereas other races bred for social dominance they bred for the direct opposite since the only thing they needed/wanted to do was survive in their little circle

it's very easy to spot a jew in real life, just based on physical appearances

That are mostly the khazar Jews and jews mixed with khazars, they have the known jewish traits. They are not white.
But some hollywood jews you can barely seperate from Europeans. They had a low mix rate over the centuries

Because it's an ebin meme
Also c h e c k these digits

Back then it was a different time. People who weren't successful were poor, if you were poor and owned land, like most native Europeans, you still could (and had to) have many children. If you were Jewish you were fucked. This probably already killed off many low-IQ Jews before they even reached Southern Europe.
Now all low-IQ people can have a lot of kids because the system rewards them for it whereas high-IQ people often have none because they feel it will impact their income and lifestyle.

pic related is a very young and very wealthy jew, you can still say immediately that he is a jew

even though at least half his side will probably always be top notch breeding material (because rich people get good looking wives)

and he also has a lot of access to the best skin care, nutrition etc. possible

so that's the "best" jew you will get , and it still looks distinctly jewish

the picture literally says armenian. i don't know if this is bait

They don't. The Arab-type Jews are no smarter than your average lighter skinned Arab like the Lebanese. The Ashkenazis are the ones with European DNA.

Jew

that's because the jews are in their majority reduced armenoids, i.e. they stem from people living in high altitude and reduced their features similiarly to how hunter-gatherers in colder region reduced to infantilized versions

pic related is for comparison a dinarid , which is an overspecialized greedy type living in high altitudes (also the tallest) , they also tend to get very "witch-like" women with extremely bizarre overdrawn features

hollywood is full with jews, and they are very easy to spot, even when mixed

it's crazy , even though they have access to everything that improves looks (even people who tell them what facial expression makes them look the best)

they can't seem to get rid of it

pic related is an iranid, which is the unreduced progressive type of that region and the most "advanced"

lol I live in los angeles, jews and armenians are nothing alike. jews are doctors and lawyers and live in the hills whereas armenians have smokeshops and scams against the government and have a family of 8 living in a one bedroom apartment in the valley while leasing a mercedes to give off the appearance of wealth in the ultimate nigger move.

Ashkenazi aren't arabs Mizrahi are.

Ashkenazi are Turkic/Caucus scum that migrated into Europe and absorbed a bit of European DNA along the way. Some Semite too, but mostly they are Turkic/Caucus shits.

Ever wonder why Armenians and Ashkenazi look the same? They are Caucus cousins.

I don't think they look bad though, I don't know why they'd want to get rid of it, adrien brody looks really Jewish but he's still very good looking.

They look Armenoid becuase they ARE armenoid.

Khazars mate - do some reading, it will explain a lot.

money has nothing to do with race, and race changes very slowly because for changes to occur it requires repeated at least similar sexual selection over thousands of years

maybe in another 1000 years jews will look better, but now they don't and they have heavily evolved for that "dumb, sheepish" look that you find on many orthodox jews

while other races have selected for social dominance ("looking like bosses")

armenians nowadays also have a mtebid element from the caucasus , whereas jews in their purest form are just armenoid and nothing else and heavily reduced

hasn't the Khazarian theory been debunked? I have done some reading

lol like niggers "looking like bosses". All women care about is money anyone, so Jews have no problem getting goy pussy.

Only By Jews.

There's a very recent independent genetic study that confirms in. Sorry I don't have it to hand.

Jews try to discredit it as it fucks their claim to Israel as a "homeland". Look at the studies that discredit it, and you will find Jewish authors, and Jewish DNA labs.

Fair enough

well you are posting actors/models, which are just a lucky lot in general

most people don't look good, the majority of humans look terrible from the front (objectively) - which is why women often tilt their heads slightly when taking pictures
and in case you don't understand what i mean with social dominance, let me show you an example comparison of 2 extremes
pic related is an australoid, this is the least progressive individual that you can possibly think of

It isn't about looking good, it is about hiding their true nature.

and this is a north-indide (unreduced robust aurignacoid) - which is the nordid racial type of South Asia

who do you think would be chosen as the leader of a group based solely on looks?

No we didn't, we have a book about the nation that converted to jew religion that was bordering kiev rus' and asia.
Thats why Ashkenazis were a good traders.

It's been debunked. But stormfags still like to believe it.

Resourcefulness since everyone doesent like gem they've had generations and a holocaust to weed out the weak.

The Ashkenazi are from Europe dude Xd

Also Muzzies had a culture of inbreeding which doesn't help their genetic strength

Slavic intermixing

well their true nature was always to live a lecherous lifestyle which is the main reason they look like they do in their purest armenoid form

that's just how jews lived before Israel was created so maybe things will get better for them now that they can stop inbreeding etc.

they are, for now, still by far the most "disgusting" ethnic group in terms of looks

no other group has so many disharmonic individuals , which are outright ugly and would be put down immediately in any healthy society

I'm gonna spare you the pictures, because I don't really want to taint my hard drive with pictures of jews.

Centuries-long the smartest jews(rabbis) made sure they were in power so that they got the best reproducing and survival opportunities, whenever they caused shit the low-tier jews got killed while they and their families escaped. This way their IQ gradually increased.

Of course being a rabbi is not just about low-IQ but instead is all about finding loopholes into your own religion for personal profit, I believe the Talmud even has parts were the rabbis literally try to jew God like a fucking lawyer. This of course made the jews a particularly devious race of people who constantly try to undermine the society they are in.

Arabs however were just about clan warfare and strict obedience to Islam as well as being a much larger population which reduced the evolutionary push.

This, all the kikes who didn't literally fuck around with white genepools magically happen to be just as retarded as sandniggers.

>but muh "muh many jews whereever you expect smart people" myth

This is a myth.

You kikes keep counting everyone seemingly smart person as jewish for your jewish propaganda lies if he is just borderline related or orignated from jewish people or place even if his parent or grandparent was just a convert or allegedly of some arbitrary Jewish descent which can if necessary be any semitic sandnigger from the middle east, sometimes you count in white people that arent even jewish at all.

Its a Jewish pseudoscience that is based on jewish lies, mtyths, entirely on unscientifc arbitrary cherrypicks and pseudoscientific theoretical papers begging the question trying to fabricate "plausible" scenarios how jew "could" have become smart but never go past the point to actually proof it or look for contradictions in their own theories.