Animal rights thread

This is unacceptable. Human are animals. Having technology doesn't prove we are the smartest but it's merely saying we're efficiently capable of learning from each others.

I'm not advocating for degenerate veganism but bestial monsters have to stop their shit right now. Holy shit those faggots think they're superior while actually being some dumb fucking monkeys.

>"Vegetarian Makes Compilation of Worst Animal Brutality"
>liveleak.com/view?i=ef7_1323190198

>"Pipestone Pig Piglet Cruelty"
>youtube.com/watch?v=VHmVxfRSOmE

Fuck this.

Don't care.

Hotdog.gif
Cutting bacon.gif
Makes me kek

You're the first one responsible for this. Get gassed.

That webm is a metaphor for modern big city dwelling people.
You braindead cuck.

Don't care.

You are alive and well fed because of this system. If you start preaching about how cruel it is, then you are a fucking faggot who deserve to die on bread and water.

people who aren't subhumans are for animal rights

I wish aliens to visit earth and threat you like the piece of shit you are.

If you care about animal cruelty more than human on human cruelty, then you need to fuck right off.

hey guess what

don't care

>Humans are animals
Then I hope you are doing your fucking best to buy not only ethical meat, but ethically produced goods.

That's your god at work bitch, we go hard on Earth.

But human are animals. Only religions are saying the opposite and some species like elephants have even more neurons than us (×3).

Fuck off. Sageeed.

I'm not against meat. There is nothing wrong with killing for survival.

Just because we ain't running with bows and arrows doesn't mean we ain't hunting for survival we just decided to do our hunting intelligently to manipulate the animals to give us what we need without risking human life.

it's almost funny

I don't think you understand what the purpose of sage is.

Also don't care, fuck off

>Human are animals.
Right. And that means what? That we can do to other animals whatever the fuck we want and capable off. Just like other animals. Because even if we try. we wouldn't be able to match the cruelty of Mother Nature itself.

So? Treating the animal properly would increase the quality, the taste and ultimately reduce healthcare spending. Not to mention we have the technology for zero-cost improvements, too bad the kikes doesn't care desu.

animals could massacre a guy or eat him alive if given a chance

either we eat them or they eat us

If this is what has to happen to get me my $1.50 nuggies than too bad

Currently, there is only one instance of a species of animal being of higher IQ than native humans...and this is a species of African guerrilla, who have a higher IQ than the native human tribe. So, the only verifiable instance currently of an animal being smarter than humans, applies to Dindus....thanx obama

>Nature is cruel
How is that an argument? I'm all for the survival of the fittest but what would you say if some 9000 IQ aliens came to enslave you and threat you like this? You don't deserve anything else.

Who fucking cares? I sure as fuck don't

KYS OP faggot

Dont buy meat from the store. Go find a local farmer and ask him if you can buy meat from him instead, thats what i do

>what would you say if some 9000 IQ aliens came to enslave you and threat you like this

we'd become a privileged group of their society and keep cucking them with their women and children? oh wait

There are no rights, only power to make things your way
I cant care less about animals, id eat human meat from human farms too if it was cheap

>der fuhrer will never feed you like a dog

why even live?

look at those creatures, don't even have the mental capacity to realize what the fuck is going on, they literally exist to be eaten and if it wasn't for humans essentially taking care of them, they'd be extinct no doubt by not being able to defend themselves whatsoever
besides, i'm a christian and the bible says animals don't have souls
:^)

I'm an atheist and empirical evidence says no one has souls.

>Having technology doesn't prove we're the smartest
TFW no thumbs to use the chalk and show their formulae for faster than light travel

juat because you are a psychopathic cunt and dont understand empathie, doesnt it mean that they dont know whats going on.

Just a lazy execuse that you are tellings yourself.

that is a super cool machine. got a longer video of how it works?

go ahead and show me your formulae for ftl travel :)
Shoud be no problem with your thumbs

I hope you like estrogen.