British singer Lilly Allen quits Tweeter because of Sup Forums

British singer Lily Allen is taking a break from Twitter after becoming subjected to foul abuse, culminating in pointed questions about her stillborn son and her PTSD.Political debate turned nasty when a poll Allen was running was hijacked by "trolls", and users began focusing on her personal life.

Allen was asking her followers whether they feel more marginalised by pensioners or Muslims, part of an attempt to show her support for immigrants in the UK. She's long been interested in politics and has recently focused on refugees, migrants and Brexit.

The poll appears to have been shared widely in international alt-right circles, with numerous users tweeting at her from profiles featuring 'Pepe the Frog' avatars

When Far-Left Jewish supremacist group ADL calls you ''hate symbol'' then you are doing something good

*Twitter

>be degenerate
>still born
>continue supporting degeneracy
>trolls attack you for being a degenerate
>quit twitter
>still a degenerate
what is so fucking hard about not being a degenerate?

Dumb bitch.

Would face fuck her though.

good bye lily

So she has more time for doing drugs now. Good.

>make public poll
>get mad that people outside your immediate ideological circle vote

>Lily "My womb, your tomb" Allen

Are you guys saying she harmed her unborn kid causing it to be stillborn?

or Hamburger Hill

What's up with Celebrities and their fetish for refugees and immigrants from Islamic countries?

At first when I see you cry
It makes me smile
Yeah, it makes me smile

Crosby, Stillborn & Nash

No if we said that you could have linked the post that said it. We were making jokes about the situation.

>pic of dog with sword in head
>flag checks out
I hope you get fully annexed by China

kek

>greasy disgusting chavette
>titjob scars
>supports Slime grants

Nice spurdo funland

Oh u.

She does screech some high notes, but calling ver a singer isn't all that accurate

L M A O

>pic of dog with sword in head

Why are muslims so obsessed with dogs?

It's a silhouette of a samurai, ahmed.

Top fucking kek, also they misjudged her. She isnĀ“t quitting due to abuse, she is quitting because she cannot stand the reality that she murdered her own baby with her drug fueled hedonistic jew-inspired lifestyle. Also she has most likely made herself barren.

its a sumurai you dumb fucking shitskin

Great pair of tits. Dog shit opinions though.

>Lily Allen
>"Singer"

She couldn't sing her way out of a paper bag. I'd say she's like the british version of Kesha.

Sup Forums has a saying for shit like that

"see you tomorrow"

Good riddance, dumb whore

I love dogs mohammed and after looking again. It still looks like one.
You more like goats I assume

like he said, a dog.

Is this the same virtue signalling multi-millionaire who cried when people didn't take illegal immigrants in their homes while keeping her mansions migrant free, or another?

woah woah, this is a board of peace. i have literally done nothing, dont paint us all with a bad brush over a few disavowed extremists

The problem is they all keep taking a break and then coming back within a week. Why don't they just. fuck. off.

Sadly not. Looks like she's still tweeting.

keked

LOL GET FKED HAHA

>how can this be happening, I'm famous, I'm the one who gets to chat shit about plebs, plebs don't get to chat shit about me

>her PTSD

Where the fuck is this pasty, sheltered retard getting PTSD from? When did she deploy?

She should be chained up and used as an urinal for the rest of her life

>Implying that's not her end game.

Virtue signalling and a desire to have their contracts renewed.

She got incapacitated on the Twitter front in the great Meme war.

This. Check who their employers are. You'll see what's going on.

Beinng an attention whore is an addiction. Most celebrities have a minion to post generalities on Twitter, or their agency does it for them.
They'll keep posting, because just like CTR, they want to get paid.

>she is quitting because she cannot stand the reality that she murdered her own baby
Babies.

She has managed to shit two lives ones out, though.

Boy, imagine killing two babies, though.

i need proof

I almost added "Also Jews". But why bother. Those who look at the industry know who run it and censor it. Those who don't want to look will shriek Anti Semite!

Post if you must, buy don't post Pepe, shill. It will bring you ill fortune.

I knew a chick who had two abortions at her husbands orders. Really fucked her up mentally.

This. Yet, we grow stronger.

Horrible singer and not even half as talented as her brother.

No we don't. We are stuck in a tine echochamber where we cherrypick things that could be interpreted as little victories for us and blow them out of proportion. Over 50% of the population is female and a total right off for our way of thinking, then you are left with men. Of which, a significant proportion feel no ties to the host country and whose loyalties lie elsewhere.

Don't kid yourself.

>Claim to be a feminist
>Argue for gender "equality"
>Make songs where you show black women twerking and pointing to their cunts and get called a racist
>Advocate Muslim immigration

I'll just never understand the idea that feminists want people in their country who are the most active oppressors of females in the world.

You have your head screwed on straight.

Another whore bites the dust

Western Feminists supporting immigrations from sharia law countries really shows how delusional they are.

Sounds like she just has a leaky butt, Patton Oswalt is still on twitter and autists keep on insulting his dead wife at him on there.

also sage for who cares

>Over 50% of the population is female and a total right off for our way of thinking
silly user...

I spat my food out.

>Barbaric KEK.

>Underrated post

WE DID IT FOURCHANS

>foul abuse.

Waaaah people called me names on Twitter because I wouldn't stop saying stupid shit.

Donald Trump is probably the most hated person on the planet right now, and receives more hate on social media every 20 minutes than this flash in the pan has in her entire tenure as a celebrity. Do you see him quitting or or pretending it's a big deal? No, he just keeps at his job as President of the Fucking United States.

A) Female logic isn't.
B) Having won everything they argued for in the first place, Feminists need a new level of misogyny to oppose, so they import them so they have a game.
C) The big one. Organized feminism is just another front for communism. They seek to weaken and overthrow the existing culture. Importing a people whose world view is geared to the destruction of that culture, and is based on abnegation of the self to the greater group is a step on that path. Communism has never seized power in a 1st world country, only the third world or countries in collapse. So they import the third world and attempt to bring about the collapse.

>tfw used to like her music
Now I prefer regina spektor and even if regina is a liberal too at least she isn't as obnoxious as this bitch

The dude is waging war with the media because they say mean things about him. He constantly makes tweets calling them names.

Good bye Lilly

Thanks for the new fetish asshole

Litterally who?

My sides

Give Trump his due. He chose well with his wife, there will never be a story if an intern blowing him under the desk in the Oval Office.

>The average ten year old boy is more mature, than the average female adult.
What a huge surprise.

Point them out. Honestly point out a group of females who understand the idea of ethno nationalism, can tell you why it's important, why their sexuality needs to be kept on a leash, why voting or them doing anything other than being at most the social matriarchs of a household is bad for society as a whole, why their feelings don't mean shit and logic and reason must always triumph. The only women I see following this are those desperate for attention or those making a career out of it.

It's amazing that when a poll does not go the way they want it to, the start screaming the poll was hijacked.

And they dance like Pavlov's dogs. It's his hobby. He's the Grand Master Troll.

>The dude is waging war with the media because they say mean things about him.

Right, by calling them on their shit and telling them to stop saying things that aren't fucking true. Also, the media are supposed to be professionals and held to a higher standard of conduct.

What he isn't doing is pretending that people talking shit about him is "foul harassment" and quitting social media.

When will these people WAKE THE FUCK UP and realise that it isn't just """"far-right trolls"""" but in fact the VAST MAJORITY of people that oppose immigration? ? ? Goddamn it makes me so angry.

A fucking leaf

>Communism has never seized power in a 1st world country, only the third world or countries in collapse

No, communism seized power in second-world countries. Do you not know what the "world" distinctions came from?

Aka, "Liberals and the 2016 general election"

It sounds like you're describing J.K. Rowling.

I'm sure she'll just go eat some cakes with Rebel Wilson and all will be good

The term Yellow Journalism goes back to the beginning of the Republic. They have never been professionals with high standards, they have always been evil pricks intent on ruining peoples lives for personal pleasure and pushing their masters personal agendas for pay. For many years they provided a united front, rarely calling each other on their lies and agendas, because it suited them to be able to get journalist shield laws passed. Now those days are over. They are no longer the gate keepers to information. And they hate it.

Holy shit this thread is absolutely savage I love you guys

>Lily Allen -the same Lily Allen who stood up for refugee "Children" a few months ago...
Fuck you, fuck you very very mu-uh-uh-a-uch.

Russia was effectively a third world country when they took it over. Ditto the 'stans. Eastern Europe was in a state of collapse. They almost succeeded in Germany in 1919 during a state of collapse.
The General strike in Britain was during a period of economic collapse and social turmoil.
I stand by my statement. The second world description came about after the communist take overs.

Entire Liberal media is then Yellow Journalism

For lower classes it was,but for Russian Aristocracy it was massive Empire

>people with the "incorrect opinion" start voting
>SHUT IT DOWN

hmmmmmm makes u wonder y people say dems tried to rig the election

I keep seeing clickbait about Rebel's weight loss. I looked at some recent photos and she's still a fat fucking fuck. Why do retards applaud this?

Yep. Include Fox News in that too. Look into the background of Murdoch. His papers specialize in ruining people and advocating for his business interests or the politicians that support them. Its been that way for decades.

Sup Forums would ban these cute tits

she's so desperate for attention now it's not even funny

Fox, Infowars and RT are alright. They helped us greatly during the election.

Anyway, Trump has a soft spot for Fox.

True, and South America was offshoots of Spanish and Portuguese empires, South East Asia was Dutch, French, Spanish, American, British and Porto. Etc.
Russia at the time was priest ridden, low education, low personal freedom, low mechanization and had just suffered massive casualties and loss of territory in a war. I stand by my statement. Communists need societal collapse in a third world state to take control.

>an addiction
im glad my band kicked me out for my drinking.

despite having quit drinking i wont return to them, ive been seeking thrills.
you may have seen me climbing various bridges and structures on live leak.
adrenaline combined with a total lack of self preservation is the red pilled addiction imho desu senpai