Was he redpilled

"When someone interprets as derogatory almost anything that is said about him (or about groups with whom he identifies) we conclude that he has inferiority feelings or low self-esteem. This tendency is pronounced among minority rights advocates, whether or not they belong to the minority groups whose rights they defend. They are hypersensitive about the words used to designate minorities. ... Those who are most sensitive about "politically incorrect" terminology are not the average black ghetto-dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any "oppressed" group but come from privileged strata of society. Political correctness has its stronghold among university professors, who have secure employment with comfortable salaries, and the majority of whom are heterosexual, white males from middle-class families."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes he was.

yes

>heterosexual, white males from middle-class families

I'd say females are more susceptible to the emotion of political correctness, but, yes, he's an astute observer.

>he
Who?

Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski

ted kaczynski the unabomber. He sents bombs in the mail to kill and maim academics and other liberal cuck types. His manifesto is an excellent red pill.

He was kind of a schizo though

He was CIA-pilled.

yes.

Yes you're probably right. I havent read his works extensively. Does he ever talk about woman and how they effect society?

>heterosexual
>implying

Ted's among the most red-pilled of human beings.

Shame about the fucking bombings.

>Industrial society and its future

read it. it was "crazy schizo land" when it was published in the 90's.

and every bit of it is coming true today.

he's redpilled as fuck

Sounds like a CIA ploy and that statement sounds made up by them to make it look like people who have common sense and are red pilled to be crazy people who might go bomb a building

More likely is that he really did write that, and media focuses on his bomb-mailing to discredit other legitimate ideas he holds.

yeah, i'm very sorry to bust your bubble, but his other ideas are shit
maybe someone should send him that one movie with the village

Is it possible that he was redpilled and also bombed people?

He was and he is.

At least in his last book (2013) he was.

Many PhD mathematicians are a bit schizo.

t. PhD mathematician

he was subjected to some crazy social expiriment in college.

you could theorize that the CIA was involved with that, or that it had serious implications on his mental health.

Regardless, his writings are nothing less than prophetic.

Kaczynski is like the final boss of redpills

New one out now, mon ami.

archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow

he and mcveigh agreed on somethings so he wasn't a total wacko. they were actually imprisoned next to each other for a while.

yea and i think he's the one that started this whole "you have to have a manifesto to be heard" thing.

>he and mcveigh agreed on somethings so he wasn't a total waco.
>wasn't a total waco.
>wasn't a total waco.
>a total waco.
>a total waco.
>waco.

waco

Yes he was redpilled. It's a shame he didn't have support because his efforts were only symbolic.

Let's be honest he's mad.

Anarcho primitivism it's theoretically valid and I never see someone actually refute it, besides the obvious "it's a really bad idea", but I have no doubt that at some point humanity will have to discuss the limits of technologic alteration, and ranshumanism will clash with it very heavily.

>Let's be honest he's mad.
no.
deficient, misguided even compromised in several ways, but he's very coherent.

I understand what happened and all but why didn't he just move to the middle of nowhere in Canada?

Yes, but he really overlooked how tecnhology and capitalism go hand in hand. He's only got one half of the picture.

Of course he was.

I was amazed by how much he despises the left.

The only refutation is that it's literally impossible to stop the progress of technology. Everyone is self interested and their self interests play out in such a way that technology cannot be stopped. Even Ted had no clue how to really stop it.

>t. PhD mathematician

I admire your field and honestly think that people who acquire such a huge knowledge about math are the brahmans of our generation.

I think he moved to the middle of nowhere in the US.

thats why he looked like OP when he got picked up

>Political correctness has its stronghold among university professors

I've been saying this for a while now: the Left's real problem is the professors who are teaching future Leftists. Those professors are FAR disconnected from the average Joe and Jane and are getting worse. They're so far off the mark that DONALD FUCKING TRUMP beat not only the 30 year political juggernaut that is HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON, but also beat out a 2nd political dynasty in Jeb.

The future is still turning far Right and will be doing so for a long time.

WOKE
O
K
E

He is exactly as he looks: a failed, miserable loner.

>1995

likely a time traveler as well

He was an MKULTRA test subject. His eyes were opened to the truth that normies couldn't comprehend. While Ken kesey took drugs and created hippies, Ted Kaczynski learned the truth of society.