HAPPENING - GERMANY DONATES 500 MILLION TO EGYPT

egyptianstreets.com/2017/03/03/merkel-in-egypt-germany-donates-500-million-supports-international-extremism-response/

WHAT IS MERKEL'S PLAN??

Other urls found in this thread:

populationpyramid.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The priestesses have their plan. Be patient, stop Roma

so much money, for worthless sand niggers. poor germany. i almost want to puke.

>implying we care about what happens to Germany.

>WHAT IS MERKEL'S PLAN??
What are you so confused about?
She is just paying the jizya.

What's the reaction of an ordinary German to this gesture of great generosity?

seeim sure they think its just great

>What's the reaction of an ordinary German to this gesture of great generosity?
"What fucking shit did Merkel get us into again?"

Egypt will default soon like what happened in Greece.

>WHAT IS MERKEL'S PLAN??
to destroy europe. i thought this was established. anything she does can be easily explained by this

I think i should really start theowing away my papers and tell people im a refugee and act as i barely speak german.
As krautkebap i think i have good chances of getting gibsmedat when now even nongermans outside the country gets them

>Giving money to a dictator to make sure refugees don't come from there

Seriously, Germany should do this to all of Africa if it stops the flow.

Al-Sisi reversed is
ISIS-la

MIND = BLOWN

hitler never wanted this

This fucking whore
What she is doing since her election is spending the tax payer money to foreigners
Greek bailout, Bank bailout, Rapeugee replacing germans in the future, Money for Africa
Is it, because she as a woman never learned, how to be responsible?
Destroy feminism once and for all !!!

Egypt will forge a new war with Israel and Germany will finally rid the world of Jews.

oh no donations. Not the thing that every first world nation does.

It's a bribe, but what for? Possibly a move on Libya.

didnt she already give a few billions to turkey last year?

Why did our shadow government tell her do that for?

Useless "support" of the third world since 70 years
Nobody sees a fruitful development
Quite the opposite
Just look at south africa, where the niggers want to take for themself without reparation, what the white people build up

holy shit. do this and document the whole process undercover. show people just how easy it is to sneak into germany and leech

egypt has the most fertile land on the planet, timeless tourism atractions and controls the most important trade chokepoint and yet they are always receibing aid from all western nations.
And the reason is to keep them from atacking Israel yet the three times they did that they end up loosing so why should we pay them anything?

its almost like most of that money is getting embezzled or used to cover and launder money for nefarious shit all around the world.

Its time our governments answer the people some question
God damn it !

they probably only did it to keep Trump from continuing to pressure them on defense spending
Since autists don't want Germany to have a strong military, the government spends the money elsewhere

By the way, is Germany actually forbidden to have an army or are they limited to the size they can maintain?

>donations
implying is not the western goberment giving taxpayer money to some corrupt nation with the condition that they have to buy things from that nation
This is basically corporativism
Basically the westerners are paying for things that they won't enjoy

>Germany actually forbidden to have an army or are they limited to the size they can maintain?
they are forbidden that's why they want an "european" army
We should just end this charade, giving nukes to germany and leting them invade all the eastern europe
That's what the EU is for the german goberment anyway so let's stop pretending

This might have something to do with Trump's planned foreign aid cuts.

A worthless country like Egypt cannot survive without European jizya.

>Giving money to Egypt instead of NATO to defend our mediterrean sea from rapeugee inflow

"We deserve this, we killed 60 gorilion jews, we need more refugees, everyone is equal, except my wife's superior bull. Fuck Donald Trump and borders."

Didn't the current regime oust the muslim brotherhood?

We actually have an army and the government wants to increase its size
We are not allowed to have the Abomb though

Germany is caped at 300.000 man.
Officially.
Infocally the numbers much higher.

Unofficially, you will be able to count in all the ISIS fighters, if Schultz wins

>reaction
Didn't they ban this?

Maybe they're trying to help egypt build more facilities to take in more immigrants so they don't end up in europe?
>swimming across the Suez

Its not our problem anymore, if we close the border with a strong military
Invest the money in one or two warships, giving german people work

Africans and middle eastern quatripled (maybe more) their populations in the last 70 years
Not our problem if they cant handle them ! Fuckers !

Just look at countrys in the Middle east and Africa here
populationpyramid.net/

I just see and ad, of Siemens building lots of power plants on egipt, maybe is related