Seriously

Seriously

I know what you're thinking. "Muhh France is a Muslim country"

Christianity started off as an awful religion promoting very similar shit to islam. Rebecca was 3 years old when she was married to Isaac. God was vengeful and mentioned killing unbelievers all the time by pouring an evil rain on ubelievers armies.

But you know what happened when whites got their hands on Christianity? We used rational thought to turn the religion to our own ends and make europe GREAT.

Christianity however, whether you like it or not, is dying. You already know this, between a cuck pope, dwindling followers and the rise of atheism.

However, I propose that whites could seize islam from the shitskins, thus forcing lefties to accept us or we use their own tactics against them and call them bigots.

>We can cut all the murder and 4 wives shit as we're whites and have done it before with christianity.
>We can keep all the good shit like women not being able to vote, modesty etc

And it's important to note this does not mean we accept shitskins at all. Islam can be seized to become a white religion and we can tell the savage subhumans to fuck off.

My devil trips speak the fucking truth and you know it.

Really, let's make White Islam a huge thing.

With white Islam :
-We keep God
-We keep Jesus
-We abolish any form of degeneracy
-We could stop immigration, lefties won't be able to say anything about Islam
-We will not go full wahhabi retard and we'll create a powerful Islam

>The White Islam

Why? Islam is intrinsically related to the Arab ethnicity. Why wouldnt you just deport all muslims back?

Arabs are 20% of the total Muslim population, shitskins must be deported but if a new kind of Islam is created by Whites it could be one of the greatest religious power ever created.

Christians are mostly christcucks nowadays

The problem is that Islam is far too tied in with Arabic culture and adopting islam would mean handing the authority to the Arab religious leaders.

Quand même je pense sérieusement à me convertir à l'Islam.

Il faut simplement ranimer le Catholicisme traditionnel.

What you seek isn't Islam, it's merely a solid patriarchy with morals

>full wahhabi retard

there's no other form of it

That's why white Islam could be a huge thing, an Islam that focuses on the Quran and that doesn't follows some Islamo-arabic scholars.With white brains, we could create some good quality Islam.

En vrai, je suis jaloux de la croissance de l'Islam et de la piété de leurs adeptes qui va même jusqu'au fanatisme.

Sufi, maliki, more able to blend with Western values.

no
They all must die

Islam has no place in Europe

Fuck you Mohammadan. Still, I could see mixing your religion with superior Christianity to form a stronger core. Just accept Muhammad as a prophet of God, call it Chrislam and use it as an excuse to made us more orthodox and strict.

The Islamic religion itself is shit tier and doesn't need to be promoted, its like when Windows makes a better OS they don't go to Apple OS they just make Windows better.

This is what Catholicism used to do, they would check what Pagans were doing and then take the easy to emulate things so more people could join up, so lets take everything good about Islam and strengthen the true faith with it.

Why are you so obsessed with Islam? It's an arabic moon cult.

Why the most autistic comments always come from amerifats?

Stop fighting for Catholicism, one half of Christian population sees it as heresy and the other half doesn't care about religion anymore.
It's time to move on and huge this high potential religion with good white sense.

They brought paper to your land soooo

>but if a new kind of Islam is created by Whites it could be one of the greatest religious power ever created.

Sure, Kosovo, Bosnia and Chechnya are beacon of white culture and civilization.

You mean like something as white Sharia ?

It isn't Allah denied in the Quran the existence of the pagan arab gods and the existence of Baal.
I don't really mind about the details. I care about the actual potential of it.

You cant convert whites to a religion that has an average iq well below 80. Islam, supposes, forced marriage, incest, degrading women, sexual anxiety ect.. ect.. Islam is genetically ontologically linked to low iq goat fuckers and not with the rich White DNA and culture. It just doesnt work.

Sage sage sage sage.

Fuck muhammed the fag-lord.
Fuck moslems
Fuck op

islam is just arab expansionism, it's really funny seeing all those magrebis, blacks and indians being muslim desu

>Just accept Muhammad as a prophet of God

Absolutely not. You can fuck right off with that shit.

Islam lacks the rules that allowed christianity to neuter itself. According to Islam the Quran is the literal word of God and should be followed to the letter. It even includes prohibitions to try to change or reinterpretate its message.

It's fucking heresy that'll get your head chopped off along with eternal damnation!

>Christianity started off as an awful religion promoting very similar shit to islam
>proceeds to mention old testament kike bullshit

Moi aussi je suis jaloux de leur communauté et de leur fidélité aux peuple. L'Europe manque cette fidélité.

So fucking what?

Bad try Machmud AL Franci

You can't mold it
Pisslam is subjugation
When you convert you literally have to take an ARAB name
To read the quarantine properly you have to study ARABIC
To be even considered Muslim you have to regularly travel to Mecca, Arabia
Islam is an ARAB caravan raider desert death cult, and converting is literally deepthroath Achmeds little smelly Arab cock all the way down

Side note: Here a ethnic German Pisslam group was complaining Arabs didn't let them pray with them in their Superiour Arab Mosque and so they'll have to resort to private rooms
Kek
Nobody respects traitors.
>Convert to islam
>Machmud be like: Look at me I'm the ubermensch nao, WE FOUNDEd this religion, you're nothing your ancestors were literally INFIDELS for 1400years, know your place

>we keep God
>we keep Jesus

Muslims already believe that Jesus was a prophet

Damn it's the third time I'm seeing this thread

>-We could stop immigration
How could you do that when the muslims have that ummah shit going on?

I hope it is my own hands that will one day kill you, you fucking 60 IQ, subhuman repulsive ape

Fatwas dude,
Fat fucking twas

60% back at it again. And btw, american highest scientists are from immigration. Go read a book instead of eating burgers, fatass.

Islam is a cancer. You are converted by the sword and receive your orders from the arabs in their holy city of Mecca.

There is no way to subvert Islam into a white religion as it is not based in Europe. You either spread your cheeks or push them back.

You're a traitor to your own people Pierre.

Listen to me Ahmed, you fucking nigger.

There is not going to be any French Islam you disgusting goatfucker. It's not going to happen no matter how hard you pray to your sandnigger monkey god or bend ass to mecca.

America bombs you. We bomb hajji goatfuckers cause it's what we were meant to do. If you even tried any shit in France we would turn the entire country into an uninhabitable wasteland suitable only for US corporate outlets.

I think you underestimate how much we love wasting muzzies. I think Obama dropped 27,000 bombs on muzzies in his last year in office. And he was a lightweight nigger. Can you imagine what Trump is gonna do? And if he cuts his boys loose in Europe, how are you gonna fair Ahmed? We'll bury you like we have so many nigger dreams. Nobody will give a shit that you're gone.

>converted by the sword
>Indonesia biggest Muslim population
Have I already mention that I don't want Islam, but White Islam ?

>autistic american screeching
>muh we powaful
>you lived 9/11 tho

>There is no way to subvert Islam into a white religion as it is not based in Europe.
Huh that sounds familiar
wow

There is no white Islam. They have made Mecca a part of their religion for centuries.
You either move the holy city or you don't get white Islam.

Touch France and we vaporize half your country to stone age

>catholic holy city sits in Rome
>Islam's holy city sits in Mecca

>France threatening America
We're the Empire now.

And they both love Jerusalem for some reason.

The catholic church cares too much about all the non-europeans so it's trash anyway

Islam is literally Arab supremacist, 99% of the religion is arab culture, adopting Islam is adopting arab culture, choke on a nigger dick dumb mud slime.

That's why I'm talking about WHITE Islam, Philippe sale beauf de merde

>Everything in Islam has to be Arabic or it's blasphemy
>white Islam
This is fucking stupid

How does that apply to majority Muslim Indonesia then?

Islam is still controlled by Arabs but most followers are desi, Persian or Turkic

I think its a matter of pride at this point.
I wouldn't give up my beliefs for a cause anyways. My beliefs are my cause.

He's just a mudshit trying to convince people to side with islam.
He doesn't realize that they're being set up to be the next jews.

You stupid fuck, every piece of Islamic scripture, poetry, art, etc. HAS to be in Arabic. You cannot pretend to adopt Islam and just ignore the Arabic parts, that's 100% of the fucking religion you stupid grenouille. Islam demands that you destroy everything in order to replace it with Islam, it is entirely incompatible with anything you're fantasizing about.

Clearly athis poster/prick is a musrat in a cloak....do not let this musrat convince you guys to accept Islam in any way, shape or form, remember ....never accept Islam,....ever,....i would rather die, even if that fake fuck "mo" came from a cloud I would happily die knowing I never accepted a paedophile who has brainwashed and destroyed many lives all over the 4 corners of this earth that God created,.... not a goat fucking paedophile with brown shit coloured skin!

What the hell is up with all of these "let's convert to islam" threads?

Smells of shilling.

>-We keep God
Lie, Allah is a moon god, God is a sun god.
-We keep Jesus
Lie, our Jesus is God in flesh, their Jesus is a random prophet.
>-We abolish any form of degeneracy
Lie, Islam actively supports slavery, violence and child abuse.
>-We could stop immigration, lefties won't be able to say anything about Islam
Oh I'm sure we'd stop immigration, nobodies wants to join an islamist shithole after all.
>-We will not go full wahhabi retard and we'll create a powerful Islam
Oh yes, the REAL Islam, maybe we'll pair it with REAL communism for spaceships and shit.

you should stop reading retarded nazi islamboos

they're dumb arabized mud slimes and their country is in the shitter and torn by islamic gorilla warfare

I'm basically saying that we should create a White Islam (so a modified Islam which is not really permissible according to Islamic scholars) but I'm a muslim lmao.

>Allah is a moon god
Wrong. Christians and Jews talking arabic worship "Allah" too.
>slavery, violence and childe abuse
Slavery like the Old Testament, wrong and wrong. And I'm talking about White Islam no we'd cut that with Western values

Arabic i sonly required for reading the Quran.

>let's make white islam a thing
Fuck off. We already did that with Christianity and it fucking sucked.

muslims are just retarded jews and should be gassed

God die pigslime, we already know your a pigskime, stop posting repeat posts, go blow yourself up outside a fruit and veg stall in Karachi or something.

>No I'm talking about my version of special cyanide that doesn't exist.
Quit trying

>Muslims already believe that Jesus was a prophet

lol when i read that

you want to know what the quran has jesus say??

"i am nothing compared to mohammed there is nothing i can teach to you so kill me and wait for the true one blah blah blah fuck my shit right up desu"

fuck islam, without doubt the worlds worst religion, only redeeming factor in the eyes of how lord is the Sufi tradition

You're not really persuasive when Islam is associated with moon and stars.
Also Christianity is the new testament, if you wanted to make a point with slavery you could've at least mentioned the slave trade.
And Islam condones shit like mob justice and underage marriage.

sorry forgot to sage this shit thread lmao
DEUS VULT is the only answer to the Muslim problem

>you want to know what the quran has jesus say??

>"i am nothing compared to mohammed there is nothing i can teach to you so kill me and wait for the true one blah blah blah fuck my shit right up desu"

Link to that sura please

>Christianity started off as an awful religion promoting very similar shit to islam. Rebecca was 3 years old when she was married to Isaac. God was vengeful and mentioned killing unbelievers all the time by pouring an evil rain on ubelievers armies.
I think you mean old testament

God (of the Quran) denied the association of the sun or the moon to him
Christianity is the New Testament, for half of the Christianity*
Consenting marriage*, we will not take shitskins as examples.

fuck off pig, never my country will believe in any form of islam however you disguise it, you disgust me and you're not french you faggot piece of trash

saged and burn in hell bastard

>never my country will believe in any form of Islam
>France
I think it's too late, Hubert.

you don't fool anyone, you're not white, and you're a muslim pig, you think you're gonna meme us to convert to islam ? fuck off you arab lover, one day islam will have took so much to french people that they will have nothing else than their lives to lose, and this day you will be chased and burned alive don't doubt it

I completely get what you are trying to say. It's Islam in name only; we recreate it to our liking while keeping the brand to attract costumers. Don't see it working tho

>hubert, 50yo, advanced alopecia, shut his pussy mouth whenever he crosses a muslim outside

Saw this exact same thread yesterday. Fuckoff.

How to make Islam great
>Remove all Hadith
>Retcon out all the retarded shit about antagonizing non-believers/apostates/etc, rationalizing it was written in by retarded goat fuckers centuries after Muhammad's death
>Remove all shit about idols, singing, romance, hand touching, being bad
>Remove references to the hijab/veil/etc being mandatory, instead promoting Muslims to wear attire appropriate to whatever environment they find themselves in.
>Co-opt paganism/western culture instead of trying to force arabic culture into western society

Ban all MUH TRADITIONALISM and MUH WAHABISM as domestic terrorists and hate speech. Done.

Why can't we just fuck off with all religions?

>oh look it's the "christian was like this too 100 years ago! you islamaphobe!"

Yes, christianity used to be like this. But now it is not. Neither is Buddhism, Hinduism.
Every major religion doesn't follow destructive, anti humanitarian ideologies like islam does.

All other religions evolved, adapted to the current society values. Every country where those religions dominate have laws protecting human rights, human dignity.

Islamic dominated societies are still stuck in the medieval era.
Islam is a destructive religion, it isn't compatible with the rest of the world.

It needs to end

All religions are now corrupted and full of cucks*
ftfy
And Islamic cultures were close to Western ones bc of science back then, so proof it can be applied to modern day

missed, missed, missed and missed

let me try with you

>Abdel
>Born muslim
>Sandnigger
>Parents flee their country because it was too shitty (because of their low IQ and their shitty religion)
>Wants western world to become muslim but can't because some people don't want to convert :(
>Try to epic meme (xD) islam into white supremacy

Guys ! I swear i'm white like you ! :p Islam so cool man :p what if we take islam, and we appropriate it so it become ok for us xD ?!

>ahmed, muslim, hated by everything not muslim

missed, missed, missed, missed, missed and "xD", lame enough but missed.
Btw 20,000 new conversions registered in Mosque of Paris after Nice attacks.

Dumbass beauf will die as a dumbass beauf

I fucking loved how Michel Houllebecq trolled the left by saying that it wouldn't be that bad.

Islam is vastly inferior to traditional western civilization, but that is not the choice, as much as I hate it, Islam might be the solution we will get, no the one we want.

Bitch please if I was a muslim I would be everything but hated in France. France is literally suckin Muslim's dicks

>Really, let's make White Islam a huge thing.

t. conver to Islam

Why is it that French people and Western Europeans in general are such cock-sucking coward faggots?

Even a handful of Polish kikes are willing to fight the Muslims who massively outnumber them but you faggots just opened your hairy legs for them the moment they arrive.

Truly, a terrorist attack in your countries is just deserts for your feckless cowardice and hypocrisy.

Makes sense

It's already a thing. It's been a thing ever since Mohammad started preaching.

Muhammad was white and Islam is a religion of many ethnic groups.

Well, I hate the whole idea, but perhaps one could put a spin on Euro-Islam, by making the Sunnites and Shiites heretics who have to go back.

It is still going to be really shitty... but definately less shitty than tumblerite gender-fluid communism.

This could be a solution