And you fucks were all blowing each other last night in celebration that Obama was going to go to jail. Fukin kek

And you fucks were all blowing each other last night in celebration that Obama was going to go to jail. Fukin kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2014/01/27/darrell-issa-james-clapper-lied-to-congress-about-nsa-and-should-be-fired/?utm_term=.834a9c78b899
youtube.com/watch?v=S0xKvjRATJI#t=57s
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38589427
nationalreview.com/article/443768/obama-fisa-trump-wiretap
youtube.com/watch?v=66_VXN3m8l8
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts
heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=9LKzAsIMUx8
youtube.com/watch?v=91fNfGjZdM0
theregister.co.uk/2015/12/07/reason_clapper_lied_about_nsa_spying/
youtube.com/watch?v=AGYn7ER5U_0
youtube.com/watch?v=vyvD9PAytdw
youtube.com/watch?v=mrO7ePSOM6w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

didn't they already admit they did it?

Thank god someone without a history of lying told us the turth

>i didn't wiretap anyone
>WELL CLAPPER SAYS HE DIDN'T SO CASE CLOSED

No. Where'd you hear that.

James "don't trust anything from my snapper" Clapper.

Uh huh..

If that's true then what's all this about FISA warrants and such

this dude has lied about issues like this before

He said there was no FISA. Who said there was?

Yes they've filed twice with the fisa court.

They're being big babies and won't release the "evidence" they've presented to aquire the warrant. -they won't even give the persons name who filed it. ;>)

He's a guilty little common nigger.

where is the proof? A verbal denial is not proof.

>Yes they've filed twice with the fisa court.

proof?

lol, who actually believes this old trash can?

>believing a word some intelligence spook says.
They are all fucking liars.

>dems
>giving up accomplices or warrants that were frivioulsy filed.

You're just going to have to wait ;>)

>warrants file themselves

Top kek

>I can deny

Wow, nothing.

If Obama gets arrested I will be joining the rebellion along with my 14 ARs I have stashed up over the past 4 years. Can't wait to lodge a frangible 5.56 into the fat gut of you trumpfags.

War is coming and you NEETs are going to get wiped out.

8 years of trump is epic

Okay, it was a warrantless wiretap then. It's even worse than we thought.

Good.

>I have no proof and am engaged in wishful thinking

Ok got it.

>Before the election
Hmmm....

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2014/01/27/darrell-issa-james-clapper-lied-to-congress-about-nsa-and-should-be-fired/?utm_term=.834a9c78b899

Liars gonna lie

Hey achmed, don't worry about that van parked across the street. Your neighbor just bought it recently

The Zionist movement had its roots sprout long before the second world war by Jews who became disgusted at the parasitic nature their community would have on host countries. Thus a secular movement to secure a Jewish state was enacted.

The problem was that the Jewish people had become so entrenched in Western civilization, often in positions of high wealth and influence, that actually seeing this dream become reality seemed impossible.

That was until a conveniently placed man named Adolf Hitler made himself known after the events of WW1. He thoroughly believed his actions were his own never knowing that his persecution of the Jewish people was being helped and pushed along by these secular Jewish Zionists.

Hitler began to suspect he was being manipulated as he could sense the disloyalty of his generals and upper staff, his paranoia grew and grew.

His invasion of Soviet Russia was, he believed, him breaking away from Jewish manipulation and attacking his enemies at the source. Of course this just made him more of a liability than useful and he had already served his purpose. The Jewish people were in flight out of Europe into the waiting arms of the state of Israel.

However there was still the matter of the Soviet Union, controlled not by these same secular Zionists but in fact anti Zionists who saw the western people as animals, gentiles or, as you probably know them, goyim.

They were cattle thus the parasitic nature of the Jewish community was justified. Cultural Marxism, destruction of race, homogenization of the goyim was all justifiable, because after all they were simply animals to these anti Zionists.

And so we arrive at the modern day where many think the Soviet Union lost the cold war when in fact the effects of their subversion are stronger than ever.

Clapper? The same Clapper that lied under oath about the scope of NSA's surveillance before Snowden exposed their shit?

LOL OK YOU GLOBALIST FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=S0xKvjRATJI#t=57s

Shitposting won't save you from your fate. Keep it up you'll die having your life be completely meaningless and nobody will even care.

>Wiretapping without a warrant is legal

It's there buddy, all we need is the president to declassify it for the public to see. Lol

uh oh the donkey defense force is here

coogle it you sub standard person

Allahu akbar my terrorist friend
Will you be using a prime mover by any chance?

Notice he said he 'can' deny it.

Meaning it's proper and legal for him to deny it because of his position and the law.

Saying 'can' gives him wiggle room.

He actually did tell the truth. Except it's the (((truth))). They surveillance done on Trump tower probably doesn't fall under the legal definition of wire tapping, which is directly hooking a bug on to the phone lines. It was probably e-mail surveillance or a more sophisticated method of phone surveillance.

>Senate Republicans say there's no evidence of wiretap

Jej, what a retard.

nice proofs

Rofl

A ton of news outlets reported on it. Including left wing ones. Put the pieces together.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38589427
nationalreview.com/article/443768/obama-fisa-trump-wiretap

>"i can deny"

so did he just deny it? or is he just saying he can deny it?

youtube.com/watch?v=66_VXN3m8l8

first 5 minutes

Passive aggressivism suits you, little thief.

If they get the FISA warrants, how will you feel?

>mfw it really wasn't Obama after all, it was Trudeau

That's conjecture not proof. Anyone can see shapes in the clouds.

>"for the part that he personally oversaw"

which is not the same as "this department totally never did this thing" you stupid fuck.

wait, hold up, look to the right
>how experts say giving your data to another corporation and storing it on their computer increases your security.

the fuck?

Shit posting won't save you from reality, you're going back to Algeria very soon my goat fucking friend

That's proof enough for every rational human being. You're just being stupid on purose.

Then I guess Clapper was lying. Until that time...

I will grant you that it's not 100% concrete. However these reports are old and date back months. Here's some more.
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts
heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/

What needs to happen next is that the FISA requests need to become public. Everything right now suggests a very high probability of the Obama administration spying on the Trump campaign. It explains these old news stories, the trump leaks, Flynn being wiretapped, etc. Trump's team will have to navigate through this carefully though. It's big.

Look at this video

>youtube.com/watch?v=9LKzAsIMUx8

Does NSA collect any data on Americans?

Clapper: no - not wittingly

----

"I can deny" is not the same as "I do deny"

When you already have EVERYTHING tapped, you don't have to order a tap. You just have to look at the data.

No it's not. Unless you're suggesting that Russian banks were secretly funding Trump, and US Intelligence agencies found out about it surreptitiously.

hello

reporter has evidence of june and october fiso requests

>"I can deny that Obama wiretapped Trump"
And I can deny someone's claim that I left a pork sandwich at the door of the nearest mosque.

>What needs to happen next is that the FISA requests need to become public.

Yes. I guess time will tell.

Mark Levine
youtube.com/watch?v=91fNfGjZdM0

It's all public. FORMER DNI, lies on tv. Too bad he wasn't under oath so we can send him to prison.

This is the guy that denied the NSA did mass surveillance?

Clapper's public statement is considered more valid than one from an unnamed unknown source.

Need more proof than that boyo.

PROTECT THE PEDO RING!

>'I can deny'
>Clapper is the same guy that lied about the NSA spying on the public
Nope, Clapper is not credible at all whatsoever.

he denied their was a fisa period. get the ham out of your ears goyim.

clapper the tapper

jake tapper claps for the tapp

To you. Not to the public.

clapper is well-trained at nuanced bullshit, just like most high-level government officials

theregister.co.uk/2015/12/07/reason_clapper_lied_about_nsa_spying/

it would be in clappers interest to defend obama, which he did so lukewarmly and with weasel words

He specifically said there was no FISA for anything at Trump Tower.

muslims lie carefully

Maybe, but Trumpkins needs to provide some evidence for his claim. Not just his sulking like a baby in Florida.

That fucking guy is a liar that has perjured himself many times. Nice try shareblue faggot. Lynch and Obama are going back to the ghetto.

Trump needs to hire Levine

He didn't technically lie then and he's not technically lying now.

Clapper is career inte; his public statements are misleading, but accurate if you understand the technical language of the intel community. NBC is claiming he's saying Trump Tower was not tapped, but if you look at his specific statement in the context of the technical language of the intel community, what he's really saying is that Trump and his campaign were not the targets of the FISA warrants.

Clapper did not deny that a server at Trump Tower was tapped; that's just how NBC is interpreting his statements. Clapper is just claiming that Trump and his campaign were not official targets of surveillance.

this

the presidents word holds more authority than some .. civilians

wouldn't you agree?

"There is no FISA court order of anything at Trump Tower?"

"No."

Clapper's bought as fuck and most importantly, that is an insignificant statement.

No fucking shit he can deny it. Anyone can deny anything. He didn't say that it's true, and even if he did say that, see above.

technically it's not a wiretap if they've bugged the room, or if they get the calls after the fact.

Not necessarily. Especially Trump who just tweets or says whatever pops into his head. It's pretty telling that he sent this tweet out when he was alone, angry, and with no staff or cabinet to stop him.

Nuh uh, there has to be a special prosecutor first :^)

Picture it:

>Trump & co. have the goods on the wiretapping, top-to-bottom
>Trump Tweets, signaling to the guilty that he is aware, but doesn't show his full hand
>Media squirms just like Hillary squirmed. "You got something? Well, let's see it!"
>Administration stays quiet. Media begins to boil and starts throwing out pre-emptive "counter-evidence," like statements from big, important so-and-sos
>Media shows their full hand, then Trump & co. unleash the proof, utterly exposing the establishment's eagerness to protect themselves with lies

and clapper is an unemployed nobody who wants attention and notoriety by inserting himself as a white knight for a brown person.

when's his book coming out anyways?

lol you better get used to disappointment Dan.

everything the (((media))) says is true, right?

So you're talking a civil war? Consider this: The Left wing exists purely by political means and because the Right allows it. The Right consists of: the military, the police, and the religious. All of which tend to be people much better suited to war than others. A civil war in the US would be over in a week with the Left in utter ruin. Think about it: your armies would consist of the likes of Antifa members (and a few worthless street niggers) while your opponent would be White working class ex-military and police.

He is just some partisan Obama loyalist. He even quit after Trump won.

What needs to be done for those reports to go public?

Clapper has already lied before congress on numerous occasions.

He's not trustworthy.

CLAPPER DENIED IT, I GUESS THAT SETTLES THINGS THEN

>for the part of the national security apparatus he oversaw
>"not to my knowledge"
>he would "certainly hope" that he would be aware of it
>"I can't speak for other authorized entities in the government or a state or local entity," he added

Nice fake news my friend

Shut up you faggot chink livestock sodomizer. There will never be a right wing movement in cuck island and Drumpf can't do anything about it.

LOL LOOK AT THIS SHILL

He said the CIA didn't do it
Y O U T A R D S
O
U

T
A
R
D
S

So if the wiretapping claim is true, does that mean that trump really pissed on obamas bed?

kek

NYT says it did

WHO'S LYING SHILL?

Sure he can deny. Doesn't mean it's the truth.
Clapper is a liar.
Proof?
He's a spy (intelligence). Spies are liars.

No one remembers this?

youtube.com/watch?v=AGYn7ER5U_0
It's his same quote too.

And here is Cuck Schumer basically admitting there is wiretapping. Surely he can say no, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=vyvD9PAytdw

James Clapper in on after him and says there is no wiretapping. Surely he has higher security clearance than Schumer, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=mrO7ePSOM6w