youtube.com/watch?v=VnfKgffCZ7U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbyx-Ad6yXM
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No such thing as race
>but we need to give gibes and bennies to other races
No

Ever notice how almost all of the people saying are either mixed race or belong to a race that has nothing to be proud of?

>>but we need to give gibes and bennies to other races
The largest recipients of welfare are whites

>another episode of "I dont understand proportions"

Yeah but not due to race alone
also
>no races
>but dude fuck white people lmao

>how to prove yourself as retard: the post

>used race just as an excuse for other factors
>such as genetics

t. non-scientist

>What is proportionality

SAY IT LOUD "I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD"

raping and killing your way to the top don't make it right, just disgusting

bluest eyes, song of solomon I love you Toni

So are Abos also a myth

Tbh this nigger is smart, that's exactly what I'd say if I cared more about niggers than actual humanity

>there is no chromosome which defines race
tannies btfo

I wanna see some nigger explain this without an appeal to emotional horseshit.

niggers are subhuman

>t. ph.D in biochemistry

I am an anthropologist
We are not the same fucking race
Labradors and poodles are the same species, but they aren't the same race

You know how poodles are fucking inbred and useless and labradors can be taught to defuse explosives? Yeah...

If race is a social construct and anti-science then why is it an integral part of hospital record keeping due to its remarkable diagnostic and prognostic validity in diseases and disorders in every system in the body?

>no evidence will ever be given

All dogs are exactly the same there is no difference between breeds, except genetics, the environment imprint (I suppose epi-genetics), and appearance.

fpbp

You can tell if someone is a complete retard by the tone of their voice these days, bretty hilarious.

>there is no such thing as race
>There is just a human race
What?

>myth of race,

Myth...

How does this stuff work then?

The voice over is so fucking California girly-girl. ffs, kill it

>what is per capita

Who the fuck is this ugly hippo and why should I care about her stupid fallacies.

>all dogs are exactly the same

A Saint Bernard and a dachshund are exactly the same?

A Gordon Setter and a German Sheppard are the same?

A chiwawa and a tibetan mastiff are the same?

>there is no difference in breeds except for genetics

??????????????
WHAT DO YOU MEAN EXCEPT FOR GENETICS

>goes on to say appearance

Behavior, diet, purpose, instinct

What about those?

So they're all the same, but they're also all different?

You sound American

hey nigger you came from blacks...check your privilege

It was sarcasm.

"If I agree that race is real and that genetic differences between races favors some and disadvantages others, I might have nobody to blame for my race's failings. So I refuse to believe that race is real." -Toni Gorilla Morrison

I apologise then, it's hard to see that via chat

This doesn't disprove race is just says that race has been politicized.

If there's no such thing as race then why do we need a black history month?

True. The thing these days is that reality is so over the top that sarcasm actually starts looking totally plausible. Don't know how to satirize the extreme left anymore. It's like a carricature by it's own.

As a followup of my fp
Here's a scene that aptly sums up my view

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbyx-Ad6yXM

Because blacks were marginalized by whites and all whites should pay reparations.

Bullshit.
sage

>When the medical community links race to health outcomes, it's really just using race as a substitute for other factors, such as where your ancestors came from
So then there should be no problem with saying that europeans and northeast asians have lower time preference and higher intelligence due to living in colder environments

Endlessly insult them

I was about to post this. If race doesn't exist then why is there such a obsession with it? Why does BLM exist then?

The same people are usually the most ethnocentric, they only talk about "their people" being done this or that to.

Sure, there is no such thing as race, there just is rather something called genetic haplogroups which works pretty much identically to the concept of race in every way

>There's no race
>whites lmao

>The way she speaks
Holy fuck it makes me want to shoot my fucking brains out
She has the definition of a "basic bitch accent"

>hot
fag

And the sickle cell/ malaria thing isn't a difference?

Yep, definitely just a social construct.

Yet another subversive anglo, #commonfilthwasright, why haven't we burned those tainted islands whereupon the brits- the living embodiment of filth - live?

Don't try to deny it, you would suck the shit out of his dick
Anyway, is this better user?

>there is no race chromosome
>different health issues in race can be aplained by environment, GENETICS etc

they literally contradict themselves

explained*

>a social construct
What does this even mean?

>it has a social function, racism
yes and?

The biggest lie the west have swallowed is the lie that less racism are going to make our societies better.

>Anyway, is this better user?
Nope

>that voice and accent

Fucking white women...

>vox
>somekind of millenial woman
>sounds really dumb as well

and I can debunk that hit piece with one pastebin, as usual

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

Did someone just say, (((social construct)))?

>He doesn't want to stick his dick in her
Then i guess you were just projecting when you called me a fag senpai

t. nigger

>(((Vox)))
the Jews did this, literally

>race definitions are fluid
>therefore race doesn't real
>vocal fry register

Pic is too brushed up.

So, basically if there's no races, then it's not the Whiteman fault then. So it's no use blaming the Whiteman for the fact the Blackman is in the shit. The Blackman is responsible for his own position and actions. So, shouldn't get any extra privileges over a Whiteman, any extra help, then.

These people are simple minded

They think that because it is hard to categorize a whole group of people (i.e people originating from Mexico) race doesn't exist

but they don't understand that a lot of Mexican people are mixed, or have non-mexican ancestors, the US laws about race are retarded, disproving them is easy, it doesn't show that race doesn't exist, it just shows they are retarded

It's like comparing consent laws between countries and saying "Well, it ranges from 13 to 21, so the whole concept of age of conscent is retarded and has no logical roots"

Human has mixed a lot, and race is like pic related

Imagine that blue is white, and that purple is black

AT WHICH POINT, do you officially become blue, or purple

Well, you can't really know, but thet thing is, blue and purple are two very seperated thing, and if these arguments make your opinion drift away from the fact that blue and purple are two very distinct colors, then you are a fucking retard

>omg a man with a white mother and a black father
>what does that make him??
>sooo confusing, like, totally...
Americans are amazingly stupid. Even latin American monkeys like huehues have figured it out with their casta system, yet Americans are stuck with "hurrr so you're white OR black? Can't be both hurr I'm a drooling retard"

Races are real, mixes of races don't somehow invalidate that because you can't use a simple fucking word like "mulatto".

kys burgers you're an embarrassment to the white nations from Fingolia to Argentina.

these people continue to say race has no scientific basis when theres like a dozen sites that can process your dna and tell you what race you are....

oy vey delet

>"there is no such thing as race" - t. unqualified black fiction author
Anatomists, geneticists and anyone working in healthcare or medical/physiological sciences generally disagree.

>RACE DOESN'T EXIST, GOYIM

>30% of an apple is the same as 60% of a grape

>Who the fuck is this ugly hippo and why should I care about her stupid fallacies.

Because she wrote a book about... you guessed it, race and slavery. Also, she got a Nobel Prize for that shit.

>Europeans getting sickle cell anemia

Identify yourself you fucking heathens! You aren't white!

Explain Abbos

So how was it debunked? She basically just said that there is different definitions of race and nothing else.

A nobel fucking prize, they are just giving that shit to every nigger that makes the news nowadays.

>race is a social construct
>white privilege is real

I hate niggers so fucking much.