Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/anaheim-klan-members-released-police-say-stabbings-were-in-self-defense/
nydailynews.com/news/national/man-shot-seattle-protest-clash-claims-self-defense-article-1.2952840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>can't stand up to actual men
>beat up disabled people and old people instead

liberals

don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk, pussy

dailystormer.com/anaheim-klan-members-released-police-say-stabbings-were-in-self-defense/

testing

>pepper sprays old man
>goes on internet and acts tough

Leftist

tfw you realize leftists are running around attacking whoever they feel like unprovoked and are inevitably going to need extremely violent suppression that they are wholly unprepared for

Friendly sage reminder

>physically weak people shouldn't have strong opinions

Like women?

women have orbiters

lol too bad cell phone cameras exist.

at least she'll get to live the OITNB experience up close and personal.

Yeah. I'm sure that old ass guy is a diehard internet troll.

>Pepper spraying women and old people and then acting tough online.

Oh I am laffin'.

(((Klippenstein))). Everytime!

Good. Trumptards need to learn. Facism has no place in America.

(((Klippenstein)))

> Klippenstein

you can't make this up

liberals need to learn... how to spell.

>stein

(((Klippenstein)))

I'm hoping that someday soon someone pulls their CC on one of these fucking clowns

Obvious bait but...

I remember once I shot a man in the back in a mudhole village in Afghanistan. He was running away with a rifle in his hand and I shot him. Hit him right in the small of his back. I went over an hour later and do you know what I found in his shirt? A copy of the Communist Manifesto. No sh*t. It was ancient and written in Cyrillic, probably Russian. It had notes in it in their gay arab script. He had been reading it probably for years.

A good little leftist in a mudhole village in Afghanistan. The only person I shot in my entire tour, pretty sure. He was running away, and when he died he sh*t himself. He had foam on his face, so he probably took a while to die. It was striking to me that he kept a book written by people who tried to conquer his country and murder him, and

That's what Leftists are. Cowards and weaklings who worship an ideology that would murder them in an instant if it could. They run away as soon as they are met with force and they die in agony. AGONY. For nothing. For no reason except that they thought, like you, that GOOD LITTLE LEFTISTS can defeat Right Wing Men.

And good lord, were they wrong. Because Right Wing Men are the only kind of men--there are no Left Wing Men. They don't exist. A Leftist is a craven weakling addicted to victimhood by definition and they are not men, they're animals.

a 1m60 woman...

this is even worse.

Seriously I'd like to support Trump but his supporters are fucking weak, getting beaten up all the time by antifas and girls

>be richard spencer
>get punched
>all you do is complain on the internet and become the laughing stock of the world

ffs grow some balls and fight back

Why the fuck are gingers either based or cucked to oblivion. Where is the middle ground dammit.

good luck explaining that to alt.right neckbeards here. YES they are alt.right no matter what circular reasoning they use

Next time it won't be some old man you're up against, faggot. It'll be your local police department and the army reserve. And they have been DYING for the chance to make you a cripple.

cool story bro

due to the bullying in schools mate

AHAAHAHAHAHHHHAAA

>Klippenstein
Something about that (((name)))...

>Beating up elderly people who have different opinions is okay
Hmmmm. Also I like the implications that old people are shit talking online. Most barely seem able to use a computer well to begin with.

What a faggot.

nice one

Yeah, like you're gonna find anyone younger supporting drumpf

>talk the talk
>walk the walk
you sound like the biggest faggot ever. go jerk a cock with both hands so none of us will read such faggy posts and feel so embarrassed for you. jesus, you posted some faggy shit

They are against faces, facism is racist.

Thats why you do not see this kind of stuff in heavy CC states.

That's because in Berkeley Trump supporters are outnumbered 10 to 1

Please tell me that after that video, 10 men jumped in and white knighted for her. I'm not into white knighting, but seeing a fat bald cuck sucker-spray a woman would make me snap.

>replying to yourself on your phone

Watch out Alt Right

Imagine if an liberal old man suffered this fate

This shit would be fucking trending

(((Ken Klippenstein))) is a piece of shit

by pepper spraying an elderly person? you libs are so cringey.

You fucking losers can't even handle real women

Try me, fag

An old woman did get pepper sprayed. I witnessed it happen.

Well, Texas Taylor just became a sensation after breaking a club over an Antifa's head. I think more people might start following suit and showing obnoxious leftists just how sick we are of their non-stop fucking bullshit.

>tfw you live in a based red state where if this happened the perpetrators would most likely be lynched.
If your a califaggot, get out.
There's no saving that shithole.

>klippenstein
>every
>goddamn
>time

>ffs grow some balls and fight back
Says the cheese eating surrender monkey

>The most violent people have the opinions which matter
>seems good

Also wtf is Ken Klippenstein, half asian half jew?
Somehow I doubt he would take being Pepper sprayed very well

Is that why they wear masks?

>It's not funny to make fun of the disadvantaged and disenfranchised people!
>Let's make fun of disadvantaged and disenfranchised people!

It already happened in Seattle. Antifa took a bullet to the gut and the shooter walked.

>proud of beating an old White man
Kike level is...

>Klippenstein

i hate when people screencap nonsensical replies that don't add anything to the initial comment, they're obviously done by whoever made the post trying to brag about how many ebin TOP KEK! (You)s they got

This kike doesn't realize that this guy probably never uses the internet.

The guy with the mace is the real fucking coward, fight like a man not like a drunk coed

There's a reason Antifa doesn't protest in states that allow CC. Come to think of it... they pretty much only exist in states with stringent gun laws... weird

>kept a book written by people who tried to conquer his country and murder him

right, i forgot about that German genocide of the Afghans

>tfw you realize real life is not the internet
Was this old man saying mean things over internet before getting suckertased and sprayed at the same time while not posing any threat?

Who pepper sprays some old guy? If you're seriously worried about some geriatric beating you up, you're probably a numale or a thot, or some dishonorable shitskin.

>pouring water in the eye

If you ever have the misfortune of getting pepper sprayed in the faceā€”do what you can to make it to a safe area, where you can safely wait out for about 5-10 minutes, and just close your eyes and keep them covered with your hands. Don't rub them, and don't pour water in them. Nothing will help mitigate the pain, so you need to safely wait out the 5-10 minutes.

>t. someone who has gotten reaper pepper juices and extract contaminants in their eyes, numerous times

Sauce?

stop stealing memes italy

My neighbors heard me scream "DAAAAAMN" and asked if I was alright.

His goggles have ventilation holes. I suppose it'd help prevent a direct spray, but once a little bit of OC gets in there, wew lad.

>take that, senior citizen internet trolls!

Takes longer than that. Try about an hour.

>written in Cyrillic, probably Russian
Germans writing cyrillic kek

They won't pull this shit where people have guns. It's why they're so absolutely desperate to take them away from the citizens. They want to bully people with impunity.

Mocking grandpa while he's writhing on the floor isn't really the most endearing strategy, they need to try to get some tough looking dude wearing nazi symbols or at the very least the confederate flag. This is just how you lose the war for people's hearts and minds.

God I hope so.

Of course not, she's a racist white woman.

Your reaction is natural, these people are possessed.

That meme made a bit more sense in the days when browsers didn't have spellcheck built into them.

Does it contain more than capsicum and water? Maybe some type of oil or alcohol to keep it bonded to surfaces?

Awesome b8 thread! sage

So lefties are so pathetic they have to pepper spray an old man who likely barely knows how to use the internet.

Nice

>Cryllic is a German script
>American education

I don't know but I got maced hard one time. That shit burned for a good hour or 45 minutes.

Leftists once again showing that they are for the people.

This please. Need a good laugh.

A meme is born

What is this warriors name?

The Alt Knight Rises.

I commend the old guy. He is a SF resident and probably liberal as fuck compared to the rest of the country. But the left has left him behind. Getting pepper sprayed by a pinkhaired dude with an easter sheild is a great contribution to the cause. Again thanks old lib.

Poor guy.

This is bait but it still makes me mad that fat Americans are willing to dismiss out of hand the entire lives of far stronger, more resilient men than them just because "LOL LEFTISM".

The alt knight? Master of stick karate?

I wouldn't like to be Sup Forums to be honest.

Here you go. That pic is of a jewy looking antifa registering that he just got shot. The look on his face is priceless.

nydailynews.com/news/national/man-shot-seattle-protest-clash-claims-self-defense-article-1.2952840

Those are all the best characters.

>stronger, more resilient men

'member the emu war?

(((Klippenstein)))

Yeah, I'm totally sure he's Salvadoran.

Texas Taylor, Antifa Slayer

Are you a nigger?

is this cunt for real? why is he bragging about beating up old people?

Kek