America is such a fucking shithole

America is such a fucking shithole

twitter.com/TweetLikeAGirI/status/838430633584181249

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/heatherhankin/status/838459593625849858
twitter.com/TweetLikeAGirI/status/838430633584181249
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you jealous you can't dance better than a 5 year old?

Any reason why the child doesn't have pants?

>dance
thats a mating ritual for the creators of that awful music

any reason why white parents watch their 4 year old white daughters shake their asses in monkey rhythm mating ritual with a 6ft8 black guy teaching her how to do it

and they clap!

look at all the dumb white women in the responses

White people were a mistake

That was cute. This will trigger NEETs who can't interact with people on public and are intimidated by women and black men.

>blacks
>people

Yeah no honey. These "people" were eating each other before the white man taught them that its wrong.

This has to be the worst kind of music dance ever invented, rap plus african tribalism, it's depressing and it's spreading
My 10 y/o get in some dance class and they put this jiberish
Jews have to be removed, we have to stop this kikery, mtv is hazardous and more dangerous than zika or ebola

>monkey rhythm

There is something primitive in the black hip-hop music. Once you heard one you have heard them all.

Just random beats and random words being thrown in between. Remember the black and yellow song?

I thought the thumbnail showed a guy with his butt surgically moved to where his dick should be and wondered why this isn't a thing by now

Really makes you think..

fucking disgusting

twitter.com/heatherhankin/status/838459593625849858

what kind of parents wants their daughter to look like a fucking prostitute ?

People who voted for Trump.

>Kanye
is a brilliant writer and producer.
>kim
no ones thinks she is a rolemodel
>trump
>bad
>being this new

holy shit that is disturbing
teaching 4 year old girls mating mechanics in the hood
human race, REPENT YOUR sins

gays need to go

Your people are behind this and you know it

Sweden, Fucking Sweden is calling Trump not a leader. The country that is OVERRUN with rapes, killings and hajis as far as the eye can see. Go back to fucking goats Mohammed

you're even a failure at being a troll

How does Nigrica even get to laugh at Sweden any more?

Triggered?

The more redpilled I become the more I hate white people

That's his wife not his daughter idiot.

black bitches be jealous as fuck. all the support comments were white girls
black women are the most hateful, spiteful, manipulative fucks to exist.

#dumpthenubian

This is disgusting

Surely burgers are enjoying their cultural enrichment. Liberals saved the world from the evil hatred.

no, cant deny entire white people because a certain type is being a dipshit
the atheist-liberal-self loathing white man is flooding the us, especially in black cities
the type of shit in the twitter is what youll find as normal in new york and other hillary countries

How is it a failure?

He perfectly demonstrates how there is a link between Trump, whorish behaviour in women and Nigrica, by showing how Trump's wife is an example of a whore. In other words, Trumps supporters are whore supporters and therefore in favour of Nigrica type behaviour.

well, at least she didn't dab

>mating ritual
>dance

What did you think dancing was?

>tfw you will never go back in time to 1861 with this video to kick start the Nigger genocide.

He just has foresight. Raise your daughter like that and there is a 99% chance she will grow up to a bbc chaser.

I never understood what's with niggers flailing their arms randomly and calling it dancing
How is all this nigger beat so popular anyways?

My dong is rock solid

yeah
people voted for melania, right?
because being a model is whorish
the type of people who will allow this are hillary supporters and you know it

>rekt

that's what you crackers where doing before the black man civilised you

That little girl is having a seizure and that guy is just making fun of her.

>voted for melania, right?
They had a chance to see the kind of whore who would be 1st lady, so yes they did vote for her in a way.

i really wish that Bill Clinton wont had of killed you during the war...i hate your shitty country BRING BACK YUGOSLAVIA

BLACKED

>teaching kids to harlem shake

baka tbqh familia

it appeals to retarded millennial's and Gen Z wiggers who think acting liking a sub human monkey is the epitome of masculinity.
All you have to do is listen to the lyrics and you'll have learned all you need about African Americans and their "culture."

Kanye and Kim are geniuses at what they do

They have mastered the art of social media manipulation in being able to dictate what is cool

I need to cum on her lips

that woman likely doesnt want to have children

>pic
based iranians. not cuck'd to niggs, and not cuck'd to kikes.

shamefully, america is cuck'd to both

I feel like printing this out and posting it in my local mosque for the keks

Tweeted by a fucking ambush

lol @ liberals spinning their heads about melania. shaming her for being involved with art and photography. stop the slut shaming.

This wasn't a thing 10 years ago though
You've always had the Eminem followers, of course, but they were never as bad as the TRRRRRRRR TUH TUH TUH x100 crowd

I can't go ANYWHERE, even the supermarket, without listening to this junk
Worst part is that the beat doesn't even change and it makes me go insane

>nerdy brown sandnigger gets mad at alpha black savannahniggers

Why did men have such shitty hair styles back than?

He's pretty good at hiding his penis

Sometimes I question whether or not the white race is worth saving.

>twitter.com/TweetLikeAGirI/status/838430633584181249

I don't see anything wrong with this

White men are even more at fault for letting their own power slip away than the jews, feminists, niggers and all other minorities are for ruining it

Seriously you guys have no excuse. You threw the fucking game. It's even worse than the Warriors and Falcons choking combined

wtf I love Islam now

I know man.
There is a good reason there are so many American nazis now, we see shit like this everyday.

Its all about sexualizing the bodies of kids. Kids are being rendered as flesh for sexual satisfaction.

>Their Jewish handlers have mastered the art of social media manipulation in being able to dictate what is cool
Ftfy