MY 2016 TAX RATE WAS 19%

WTF IS THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT I MADE $26,000 FUCKING DOLLARS AND THEY GET TO TAKE 1 OUT OF EVERY 5 DOLLARS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/61
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>A young man learns his first lesson in his adult life about the government

Blank out the return and I'll have a look. Or just post the numbers.

its worse then that

you also have state income tax (depending on your state)
sales tax
car tax
property tax (if you own any land)
sewer tax
pollution tax

but this is the cost of living in a civilization, don't like it go to Somalia, I am sure they will treat you better

bet you didn't even take into account your property tax, or the increase you pay on your rent because of your landlord's property tax. Or the extra $0.40 per gallon of gas you pay in tax to the government or your sales tax when you try to spend your 4/5th dollarydoos

Welcome to the Republican party!

Sick digits

my dad just made a $118k bonus
>net income: $68k
>$60,000 in fucking taxes

fuck off

HAAAAAA. Over here the gubmint takes more then one third of my paycheck. Fuckin assholes

Tax expert. AMA.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/61

$50k*** my mistake lads

how else will the Gubbment be able to afford waging all those wars across the ME for Israel and Saudi Arabia and the MIC's profits if they don't steal it from you, goy?

>tfw Roman taxes were below 5%

satan witnessed

The correction officer is right(kinda why we hired him in the first place)
Also if you didn't live in Commiefornia this wouldn't be a problem

Welcome to the Republican party

I seriously doubt that. Post the numbers on the return or I'm calling bullshit.

This is shilling. Sup Forums doesn't scream and curse in allcaps. This is Gold Mountain trying to manipulate us or expecting us to be hysterical teens.

The Republic was truly the greatest time on earth

Fuck you. Leafs get raked. I paid 27.4 % taxes. Cry...cry.

>tfw Roman life expectancy was 35

>paying taxes

Just check yourself as exempt, sempai. No taxes taken out. The IRS is too fucking poor and only does audits where they'll make money. If you skip out on $3,000, they're not going to spend $15,000 to get it back. I did it for three years straight. Don't do it anymore since I make over $60k.

Econ 101 famalam

>19%
Consider yourself lucky.

how can hide my income and pay the least amount of tax possible, and how can my father?

we both make ~$100k base, he got another $120k bonus and my mom (they file jointly) makes $40k

i don't own a house and i'm not married

kek
witnessed

Time to vote Republican so we can lower taxes and cut funding to arts and liberal education so we can do so.

I make $180k/yr and get taxed over $60k. Stop bitching.

what state and what taxxes?
only income?

well hey, Trump paid no income tax for a decade

so at least we know his money did not go toward Hillary

>when you stop being a commie

Did you even try finding deductions to lower your taxable income?

H-how do you people not take up arms over this?
Like the fuck man?

Good, now you realize why people vote for republicans.

I voted for Trump specifically because his tax policy is better for me than Clinton.

I would have voted for Clinton if her policy was better for me.

Was is a gift or a bonus? If it was a bonus you can get a lot of that back as tax credit next year.

Bullshit, fuck off with "taxes re fine caude they give you things!" OP is paying for services that he might not even use, and paying more for them than what a private owner would potentially charge.

The only people who benefit from taxes are niggers. If the government disappeared today, white countries still wouldnt become like Somalia because white people arent savages.

>What is tax evasion or fraud

Can't really just hide your income. I just seriously doubt OP's effective tax rate was that high.

I live in WI made 40k last year, went to HR for my tax return they called me up saying I OWE the state 1500$.... I was expected thousands back. Fuck my life.

i'm not posting my dad's pay stub. it's 40k federal tax, 10k state (new jersey)

on top of this is property tax, which is no less than about 8k

118k gross, 68k net

I'm doing my taxes through turbo tax and they don't have an option to leave the healthcare sectio blank, as trump allows. Can I just fill in that I had insurance so I don't get the penalty? Do they care? I had it for three months.

Compared to 28 of every other group that's fucking sick
Also the Romans were the only ones to regularly have people live to old age

Irrelevant to the discussion

how strangled is the US economy from excessive taxes?

I've read before that the US economy is operating at about 5% of its ability currently from the tax burden

Wheat tax

Companies usually withhold 25% for bonuses.

yes.
people with 100 mill or billionaires hire a team of lawyers to see how to get out of paying taxxes.
in the end, taxxing the rich is a meme

you Americunts have no idea how good you have it.

Here in leaf land I made $327k last year. Paid 48% payroll tax deducted from every paycheque.

It sucks enough to keep $0.50 per dollar but the government didn't think so; I just got a letter saying I owe them another $12,080

>Made an error on my taxes a few years ago and it was rejected
>never fixed or re-filed
>owed about $1,200

How fucked am I?

Yes yes keep blindly supporting the republicans who tax the poor and middle class to death so their friends can buy yet another 100' yacht!! Never change Sup Forums, you're beautiful just the way you are.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT FREE HEALTHCARE AYYYYY BABY

>Tfw last time I used TurboTax Obamacare hadn't been mandatory yet
Feels good

it was a bonus. how and why would you get it back as a credit next year?

i figured as much, as i've already investigated. only way i know how is to maximize your deductions, yes?

where in the hell is the poor lobbyists and the kike war machine going to get their money? Don't forget you have to pay The FDA to prevent cures for sicknesses to ever reach the general public. Goyim, settle down and watch some NFL and keep up with the news cycle. Oh, and don't forget a Tyrone & Luqueta need to fill their carts with con syrup that the government subsidizes to get us all sicker and on meds goyim.

What are you going to do about it you little bitch? You're so afraid of being called a racist in real life, much less take arms you pathetic cuck. Now take a bite out of those chipz and watch some telly and work roach.

Slush funds, "charitable donations", exemptions, etc.

Trump is going to simplify a lot for you, so it might be a waste to learn how to game the system now when he's going to try to change it within the next year or two.

effective federal rate is 18-22% for people like your father, just fyi. there are standard deductions, or if you itemize you can write off various things (if applicable)

t. old man who makes more than your dad

fake and saged

>only 19%

I actually believe taxes should be higher. I work in corporate tax and it's really a joke. I'm no Bernie supporter but I seriously believe the wealthy could pay a little more.

just dont get sick on sunday

That's a catch-all charge for gangsters and shit. I'm not sheltering my money in a church or shell corporation. People claim ignorance all the time and get away with it as long as they settle.

THIS

THIS SHIT IS WHY I'M AN ANARCHIST

FUCKING GUBBAMENT GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OUT OF MY WALLET REEEEEEEEEE

Actually not. One of our largest expenses in the US is taking care of old fags

should have paid 60-70% desu

>TFW my tax rate is -8.5%.
The government is giving me 1k for no reason.

Those are DemoKratnik tax rates, you fuckwit.

>white countries still wouldnt become like Somalia because white people arent savages.
But they would get immediately invaded by countries like Somalia
or china

Think of all the free shit you would get if the taxes were higher.

Didn't they have a set tax amount that you owed? And anything you earned beyond that tax rate was tax free?

You're a bitch.

I lose 30k each year between federal, state, city, and property tax.

IRS only has 3 years to assess a return. Though if you under reported more than 25%, the IRS has 6 years to assess.

TAXATION IS FUCKING THEFT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>He evades tax
>He doesn't avoid tax

Pleb

If you don't e-file you can just white out the oniggercare option

THANK GOD FOR FREE HEALTHCARE!!! WE NEED SOME O THAT HERE!!!

yeah like free healthcare, ive been trying to get a time for some bloodwork for 3 months now...

You could probably do without some of the money you earn too

You don't really need all that food you buy. You could do with less. You could do without internet and television.

So therefore I think the government should take extra money from you by force and give it to other people

>my god
just go to north korea

It's about 8% more or less
Taxes tape the shit out of us because politicians and local theft is so rampant
We literally pay for everything just with tariffs alone yet we hardly ever see any of that money because it gets funneled or goes back into the government for "redistribution"

That's because they skirt around it through foundations and offshoring. Doesn't mean making it higher would fix anything.

Wouldn't doubt it, when I got a 20k bonus 6k was taken out from federal and state tax. I live in a fairly low tax state of OK.

you are so dumb...DON'T PAY YOUR JEWTAX

>only 19

We pay OVER HALF in this commie shit hole country.

its such a fucking meme! the wait times are awful

Lawl.

In germany after all taxes are paid you can be glad if you have 19% left.

Nice strawman. There should be more anti-avoidance provisions. You can get away with a lot of shit as long as there's a "business" or "economic" reason.

I can't even look at my pay stubs anymore. I get pissed when I see how much gets taken from me.

Add 9% more for what you're about to pay in sales tax
:^)
And don't forget the mortgage rate we agreed on, goy!

Hey mang you don't really need all that money anyway. You could do with even less probably. Taxes should be even higher!

Don't be greedy:)

Checked and fpbp.

take my father alone

if he paid HALF that much in tax he'd be saving another $20,000 from his bonus

current savings=future investment

savings grow economies, and right now we aren't saving shit so our future investment is pretty much going to be dick

no new businesses because nobody has cash to burn on new ventures

why would you become a tax lawyer. sounds like a job to kill yourself

or do you have Aspergers?

But Trump and his cabinet and the businesses they represent pay none. Fair play to the conservative dogma. You're just too dumb to have inherited or embezzled billions, anons, stop asking for gib me dats.

Somebody's got to pay for my tendies.

Thanks commies.

Fuck you faggot the wealthy shouldn't pay any more taxes than we do
Just because you're a poor little shit doesn't mean other people should have to get fucked.
I'm probably less poor than you but for a long time I was borderline on the street panhandling and never once did I say fuck those people who made lots of money they should pay more because I make little!
Fuckin homo get out of my country try and don't come back it isn't for people like you

you're 1/5 a slave to Tawisha and Demitrius so they can have more kids

I'm a CPA. It's actually enjoyable.

Any /biz/ guys have advice on not paying taxes? I'm thinking about joining a local synagogue so I can get some guys to do my taxes. (part jewish)

Nice satan trips

TFW king nigger and Jerry Brown took 60k a year to give to illegals and anchor babies

Trump better fix this shit

>not getting the joke
"free"