In this thread we throw all the videos we have about the VDV (airbourne) speznaz and GRU speznaz working and getting...

In this thread we throw all the videos we have about the VDV (airbourne) speznaz and GRU speznaz working and getting away in Afghanistan/Chechniya wars, including "POW" (much degenerate) videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw6scHdHi6I&index=10&list=RDuEbPlkR2DXU
youtube.com/watch?v=E9N-RTL8X3w&index=8&list=RDuEbPlkR2DXU
youtube.com/watch?v=vvaNRwlKSRM&list=RDuEbPlkR2DXU&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=YJcv5SfvsF0&list=RDuEbPlkR2DXU&index=13
youtube.com/watch?v=O-UW82_2L8U
youtube.com/watch?v=qAqhriCSkFA&list=RDuEbPlkR2DXU&index=14
youtube.com/watch?v=SqtkbCwSa98
youtube.com/watch?v=-f0fieRWh28
youtu.be/U7wQuR3dXhs
youtube.com/watch?v=7cep4kE80qk
youtube.com/watch?v=qXuCQBSbcVg
youtube.com/watch?v=5qxxr8Ujl24
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw6scHdHi6I&index=10&list=RDuEbPlkR2DXU

>Trump same height as manlets

yeah, nice try bro

youtube.com/watch?v=E9N-RTL8X3w&index=8&list=RDuEbPlkR2DXU

youtube.com/watch?v=vvaNRwlKSRM&list=RDuEbPlkR2DXU&index=9

youtube.com/watch?v=YJcv5SfvsF0&list=RDuEbPlkR2DXU&index=13

youtube.com/watch?v=O-UW82_2L8U

youtube.com/watch?v=qAqhriCSkFA&list=RDuEbPlkR2DXU&index=14

youtube.com/watch?v=SqtkbCwSa98

Very tyrboshit i had not seen for Kadyrov CTR, its 3 hours, i am sure to watch it.

Get out retard

Fuck off. Its ruskies and chechens (afghans).

>Get out retard

This

Lol, last time we didnt care and didnt care about the US Embassy's clown in FSB's 24/7 counter-intell who got fake mustaches, well , that last time our said beauties blew up the marathon with coocking aids and internet.

And we provided all the intell beforehand

youtube.com/watch?v=-f0fieRWh28

Why are ruskies so fucking retarded

But probably CIA said not important.

Ruskies are stupid.

Its probably a 20 year jail for some CIA head who knew about genuine Russian intel, yet we talk about BS

Those are huge guns right there.

I wanna lick the salt off sweaty pits while filtering the sand with my teeth

youtu.be/U7wQuR3dXhs

I luaghtud so much i dont resposnd. I hope they didnt have blue berets onboard as they did during Soviet's

Putins Chechens Spetznaz

youtube.com/watch?v=7cep4kE80qk

youtube.com/watch?v=qXuCQBSbcVg

youtube.com/watch?v=5qxxr8Ujl24

up

So, chechens first campaign in early 90s was literally some old soviet (including subscrptions of people as old as 18 who just learned to know the rifle and sent to take over Grozny), 2 nd chechen campaign was close to Putin. Some Chechens blew some commieblocks in Moscow and Putin said to attack Chechnya and them, bery president in over 6 months.

In soviet russia dog throws you!

They even had FSB to take "drills" in some other cities and got caught by the police.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings

Official explanation of the Ryazan incident

The position of Russian authorities on the Ryazan incident changed significantly over time. Initially, police, FSB and federal government officials treated the disarmed bomb as a real threat and praised citizen vigilance. After the people who planted the bomb were identified as FSB operatives, the official version changed to "security training", causing confusion and distrust especially among the Ryazan police and FSB officers involved in the initial phase of the investigation. Later, the official version settled on the "FSB training", although it continued to be questioned in Russia.[65]

That is exactly why Vladimir Putin (ex director of FSB) became the president. He started off 2nd Chechen campaigh over the bombings. To cut it short - he is a thug.