Boston Antifa is meeting at 1:30pm EST this saturday at the subway on 144 Tremont Street...

Boston Antifa is meeting at 1:30pm EST this saturday at the subway on 144 Tremont Street. Who's coming for political discussion?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cold-Steel-89MSW-Swiss-Halberd/dp/B00HZIGC4S
youtu.be/91MczG9c3WU
itsgoingdown.org/alt-right-trolls-posing-boston-antifa-facebook-youtube/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic related will hopefully be my suit

Order of the Alt Knights Boston branch when?

Do you have a shield? You need a shield. Also a baton or other left smashing stick.

I have plenty of access to random construction materials, plan to make both

I am bored and got nothing better to do than lies off commies on Saturday. Is that station the Downtown Crossing one?

amazon.com/Cold-Steel-89MSW-Swiss-Halberd/dp/B00HZIGC4S

Don't need a shield when you have a halberd

Not sure, Ill be travelling from Maine

you can't just buy survival, you need more people, and those people need to not shit themselves when the ball starts.

Throw a fucking grenade

Why do you think I posted here m8

Excellent Maine will rule the new Greater New England Empire!

Post it on 8gag too

Why not just buy some real ar500 body armour?

Mow them all down m8

Don't break the rules faggots, no raids allowed. I won't report it but in case anyone is actually going there here's your bare minimum requirements. Bring something to fight with. Bring someone to record it. Never strike first, I repeat NEVER STRIKE FIRST. Also, if you want to have a friendly chat with them make sure to NOT REVEAL YOUR POWER LEVEL. Warm up the power level and once they start getting "loud" one up them. Make sure they strike first then unleash your power level. Or just wave them off and record the victory.

I hope you at least bring some more people than just yourself. Also bring glass bottles to chuck them.

Do those 3M respirators do a good job stopping pepper spray?

I just looked up the place, and it is in Allston. That area is a lib breeding ground so any opposition will be severely outnumbered. I think it is on the red line or green line trains. The area has some good beer and Korean food, though.

It's fucking heavy, dude.

Better get some fucking forearm guards, chief. And some motorcycle gloves with metal reinforced knuckles. If you're gonna do it, to it right.

Might as well be a martyr

ill bring dunkies

The eyepro is the more important part for pepper spray. It's unpleasant to breathe, but it won't incapacitate you that way. If it gets in your eyes it will fuck you up.

look for the giant retard

Don't fight Antifa head on - infiltrate their meetings and inform on them. They hit people with sticks because they're the type of people who think they are (or who actually are) who are never going to do better in life than someone who's been arrested for hitting people with sticks.

I live outside boston. Why bother? this whole state is cucked to infinity, and Boston is like the rotting pus filled wound at the heart of it all.

Any of you alt-right faggots show your fat ugly mugs in my city you're gonna get smashed like the bugs you are, got that?

Well I was mostly wondering because those 3M respirators come in pretty slim forms. I have a nice lacrosse helmet that would provide great protection from blows but I would need to be able to fit something fairly slim under it.

Why not use nonlethal smoke bombs or stink bombs scatter em

Was in old discord (((TheLiquidJew))), meet up failed. Is this a retry?

Correct. It is a college town and incredibly liberal.

As someone who lives in Boston, I am in the city every single day and have never seen "Antifa" people.

If they are as established as they claim, they are also pussies.

Pic related, Jeff Sessions autographed one of my signs.

I think it should work considering it's for filtering things like paint spray. I would bring a military grade pro-mask personally.

Nice.

>never going to do better in life than someone who's been arrested for hitting people with sticks

That's why I've never attended these protests as a Trump supporter. I know things would get violent and I actually have a future worth living for and that future would be severely impacted by a violent arrest record. I suspect there are a lot of people like me. I'm just preparing myself for a possible day where I might just have to get out there and fight anyways, consequences be damned.

What are you going to use to whack-a-prole?

Smith and Wesson M&P 9MM

(For self defense only where legal)

Boston Order of the Alt Knights

God Bless you, go do the lords work

Only perverts schedule meetings online with strangers.

Thats a dumb idea user. The instant the cops hear a gunshot you're going down in a hail of gunfire. Guns and riots don't mix. Just use a Louisville slugger or something.

>whose coming to get their head kicked in by a bunch of Soros funded screaming autist cult members while the police do nothing?
FTFY

Thank you based stick man

I am going to recommend that people just don't bring weapons. Boston cops don't fuck around.

THANK YOU BASED STICK MAN

We all know the brits are pussies that can't fight, just like the niggers you brought over to america.

Alright then. The safe bet for self defense on the street in Boston is a millwall brick and a roll of quarters.

Good point. I may or may not get a bit heated when it comes to things like this

>Allston
youtu.be/91MczG9c3WU
lol thread theme

Thank you based stickman

AR500 is kind of shit as far as ballistic plates go.
Foam backed polymer protection will be fine for close quarters brawling with sticks, bottles, etc.
Probably a thrown brick wouldn't even hurt (little boy muscles throwing it).

honey_pot.jpg

Fun story, my dad was in a rockabilly band that was directly in competition with Anal Cunt. They even got into a big bar fight once.

Some of you guys are alright
Dont come to 144 Tremont Street on Saturday 1:30pm

Try and hit the lights. Bring night vision too.

itsgoingdown.org/alt-right-trolls-posing-boston-antifa-facebook-youtube/

They're fake.

Why was there beef?

I hope Seth punched your dad in the face. RIP

Yeah let's trust this website.

itsgoingdown.org

Seems legit

I can't wait to see the outcome of this. Either the drooling retard OP is going to beat up some kid and claim a great victory for the right, or get his shit kicked in by the pigs / actual antifa fags.

Maybe both. It would, in all eventualities, be hilarious. Sadlie, as experience has taught us Opie is a massive faggotron and lacks the brass danglers to deliver.

Two bands with a similar angry nature that are often playing at the same venues, combined with drugs and alcohol, will lead to fights. The band my dad was in was called The Cyclones. They often played for biker gangs and other undesirables.

These pussies aren't going to new hampshire because they know what happens when they leave their bubble

Why don't you faggots post earlier? Im in MA and would gladly go.

Good thing I'm in shape and handsome.
I'm not going to fuck you though.

My dad was the oldest and most chill in the band. He didn't fight but helped the drummer, who was the leader, get cleaned up and out before the cops arrived.

jesus christ

Why don't they hold "meetings" in the rural part of a red state? That's where the highest concentration of Trump supporters are. Im sure if they asked nicely Soros would bus them down there.

Lol where was this'?

This is next saturday friend

How could you lie like that? On the internet of all places?

Nice. I loved pissing ppl off in the 90s by playibg AC. What was your dad's band's name?

That song Seth wrote about Cannibal Corpse was hilarious.

RIP Seth. He was fucking gay anyway.

berkley

They were called The Cyclones. My dad played saxophone.

That article was an anonymous submission.
Which one of you did this!? Brilliant!

Having a razor's not illegal right? Im not going there(live in Georgia) but it would be nice to see a Sacramento repeat.

Your dad sounds cool.

Damn cool, meet there? Should we infiltrate antifas ranks and then reveal ourselves?

Ahahahahah

I'll go there and beat the shit out of these faggots

You got me. I would fuck him, but only to assert my dominance.

It's the one by the Commons/Emerson.

can we bring swords

I am not entirely sure, but I am going to guess that any object brought with the intent of causing harm is going to be problematic. Massachusetts has some weird weapon laws and gun laws can be borderline unconstitutional. Certain knives can't be used or sold in Massachusetts.

Based on hunting manuals I had to study in Boy Scouts you can't use a crossbow unless you are handicapped, which is an example of how weird weapons are treated around here.

Fuck this faggot.

Kill them Bum rush their faggot ass and fuck them up. Once they strike they slink away into the crowd. Dont wait for them to strike, fucking hurt them.

Was this yesterday or next Saturday?

Anyone else Dorchester here?

Will meet you there

Next Saturday
Hoping to make arrangements with a few friends so I dont end up down there getting rekt by myself

Ever seen dirtbags malingering on the Boston Common? good chance they are among them.. unemployed losers plotting the revolution between doobies..

Welp, Antifa confirmed for faggotry.

Fuck it, I'll go with you.

all these fucking yuppies come into Boston and try and say that its a "progressive" city yet none of them go past southie or anywhere north of somerville

the irish used to run this city and now we cant even control our neighborhoods anymore

fucking yuppies need to fuck off

I'll show up, with a baseball bat

Wouldn't be a Boston party if you didn't, buddy.

OP post in the antifa group so I can contact you about meeting up there