Too many white men in Swedish skiing competition according to government news reporter

Vasaloppet is an old traditional cross-country skiing competition taking place between Sälen and Mora, to celebrate Gustav Vasa's escape from the Danish in the year 1520, and his subsequent coronation to King of Sweden. Each year, approximately 15800 individuals participate in this event, skiing the 90km route and drinking the warming traditional blueberry soup.

The popular TV presenter Rickard Olsson, who has covered Vasaloppet the last 7 years, was this year removed, with no explanation from his superiors, and replaced with the establishment friendly feminist Brita Zackari. When asked if she had any reason to be worried, she quipped "There is a lot of white men here", on the government funded TV channel SVT. Zackari, who is also diagnosed with the mental condition ADHD, has previously lamented the fact that being on television means she has to wear makeup at work which she feels supports "the patriarchy".

friatider.se/svt-reporter-beklagar-sig-over-valdigt-mycket-vita-man

Sweden YES

REEEEEEEEEEEE
DON'T TOUCH THIS PURE SPORT.

(((100% SUBVERTED)))

>mfw not even goymany is that cucked

How do you get so deranged that you think there can be too many white men?

literally USA tier, get your shit together

dude what even is that image?

>mfw I live in the land of the free, where reporters aren't disappeared for being white and replaced with communist-friendly feminists

Alpine skiing is a pretty recent invention though.

Fuck your faggot country we don't want to hear about it just keep it contained.

We bought you potatoes when you were starving in the financial crisis, maybe you should return the favor now that we're in a moment of domestic crisis?

Sweden....
What happened to you friend.....

>Live in Colorado
>Snowboarding for 18 years
>6 gorillion people move here in the recent past
>Suddenly resorts are filled with shit tier people, and is noticeably less white
>(((Vail Resorts))) still keeps charging out the ass
>Decide to stop snowboarding

Fuck you all for ruining one of my greatest joys in life.

>just cuck my shit up bruh

>lets migrants in within past 2 decades
>THEY ARENT SKIING GUYS NOT AT A COMPETITIVE LEVEL WOW THIS IS SO RACIST SOUnD THE WHITE GUILT ALARMS DIVERSITY NEEDED

They can't master machine (bolt ons to Toyota trucks don't count) nor animal, so of course skis are going to be difficult for them. Not to mention it takes being on skis since you were a child to reach a competitive level.

I moved here from the East Coast hoping to live away from niggers. It's good on that front, but what is with all the Mexicans?

Colorado used to be part of Mexico, my dude. Just think about the name for a second.

Also, you have to go back.

>Colorado used to be part of Mexico
For 20 years, so it's irrelevant, and.nooo..Doesn't give an explanation.

>Also, you have to go back.
I like it here, so no. Well, unless muslims keep flowing in here.

Maybe you can lick my balls, globalist.

Fuck you and fuck dag Hammarskjold

I pity the fourth guy.

I moved to the east coast a few months ago. I haven't met a single mexican here yet. I see maybe 10 black people a week at most. It's really nice. Must be because it's so expensive

Do they really expect migrants to start participating against experienced Swedes right off the bat?

You don't need to be that experienced to participate. Most people just join for fun. It's a long race so completing it is quite impressive but it's not like you have to practice all your life to be able to do it. As long as you're in good shape and know how to ski (cross-country skiing isn't that difficult) you'll be fine.