/sf1/ General

What is Sage Force One?
Sage Force One is an active online sub-community dedicated to saging, reporting, or derailing obvious shill threads/communist threads. In Sage Force One, each Sup Forumsdier has these duties:

—recruit SF1 members
—sage/report/derail CTR threads
—ensure the intended one-party board of Sup Forums
—defend Sup Forums and its boards from any and all employed CTR shills
—encourage nationalism and fascism

WHAT ARE SLIDE THREADS?
“Slide threads” is a terminological euphemism for threads intentionally made to incur reaction or reduce traffic to threads made by genuine rightists. Common quotes, words, or abbreviations for Slide Threads are as follows:

—“literally”
—“drumpf”
—“butthurt trump supporters”
—any kind of millennial speak

Good luck in ending the CTRed Menace, Sagemen!

Official Discord: discordapp.com/channels/288023768075468800/288023768075468800
Pastebin if there is no active Sage Force One thread: pastebin.com/tTTKTKS4

wait, I thought you couldn't sage threads ever since they took away the email field?

I can actually post replies without bumping the thread still? does sage go in name or options?

ALL fields

nah, just put it in options, it works

Good idea. Our mods obviously do not want to do their jobs. Use Sup Forums's example and self moderate.

So essentially you want to make pol a safe space?

safespaces don't apply to right-wingers
this board was intended for right-wingers and will stay right-wing

bumping. Good cause

Have fun in your echo chamber then.

We will

approval at least in the abstract bump

like its even necessary. All CTR does is wallow in its own shit here; we convert their shit memes into dank ones.

OP is a CTR shill trying influence memetics.

Sage goes in the option field.

>t. #cruzmissle

We really can't let shills get the nuclear codes.

thanks for this OP. I'd like to add the following

> A lot of anons have been catching bans for "announcing sage". If you sage, please don't announce it
> similarly, if you see a shill that announces sage, report that post

I've also been saging like mad for the past few days. Really never did it much before-- very heartened that other decent anons are thinking the same way

Can i join dear sir?

>Encourage nationalism
So far so good.
>and facism
You dun goofed.

haha, this is pathetic

I have a nice picture you can use to help derail people who try to use that "fascist" bull on a thread. Credit to a guy called doctorrandomercam for it. pic related.

You don't need to organize in here. Everything is organic, and CTR always loses in the long-run. It's pretty pathetic for them, actually.

You do realise that's not an actual Discord invite, right? That's just a url for when you're viewing a channel.
Also bumping for the cause.

bump

fucking just make it a sticky