What happens here Sup Forums?

What happens here Sup Forums?

i was stationed in norfolk. nothing happens there

>Nofuck

Used to live in MD, what this guy said.

Farmland, mexicans, gross smelling chicken plants, couple of NASA facilities, ponies, and some rich white people on the Chesapeake bay side. Good fishing and seafood though

the locals were the only ones who said it like that. all the sailors couldnt give a fuck about that nig city

i always forget Delaware is a state
what even goes on there

Tangiers Island is in between mainland VA and the Eastern shore in the Bay and has a funny West Country-y accent. Other than them, nothing.

Who are you and why are you asking?
Who told you about that?

Curiosity my dude

The only thing worth note there is Wallops Island. Cool training facility with different stuff.

My question is what the fuck happened in delaware in 1880

That is Maryland clay

Give it back Virginia

Mostly the way to get to New York without having to deal with DC traffic on 95. Otherwise: ponies, fresh sea food, a lot of old black people, islands where people still speak Elizabethan English

I would tell you more about it but they never say what we can say or can't. So I just say nothing to not risk getting in trouble.

>his state STILL hasn't taken back his portion of DC. Feels comfy on this side of the Potomac my mans

witch burnings

Do you seriously think we would want that back?

Also, how does it feel that as soon as you step into the river you are in Maryland?

Wild horses

i once tried to swim there from virginia beach, i think it was a competition for money.

i chickened out and a ferry picked me up in the water

Last time we had one of these threads, there was a plane crash

>The age of consent is lower in 2007
What a time to be alive

Really?

yeah, some Russian dude got blown up over the Mediterranean

Drugs
Seafood/boating
Horses
Sand
Pic related

wew lad, and screencaps of the thread?

I'm sure someone has them

Lot's of farms worked by illegal mexicans.

virginia is the worst costal state.... you have a bay, not a beech. and if you want to go to the beach and you live in NOVA you have to drive 4.5 hours.

virginia is gay

God damn, source on that sexy pic?

Ponies. Lots of them, running wild.

Northern Virginian here, what goes on over there is fishing and shipping and taking hurricanes.

Chicken plants.

Tyson, Perdue etc.