Malcolm X names the kike

>"In every Black Ghetto, Jews own the major businesses. Every night the owners of these businesses go home with the Black community's money, which helps the Ghetto stay poor."
~Malcolm X, Page 283

>"I don't care what a Jew is professionally, doctor, merchant, housewife, student, or whatever…First he, or she, thinks Jew."
~Malcolm X, Page 283

>on page 372, Malcolm X did admit that Jews were the most active financial and vocal supporters of Black civil rights. However, they did this though for a very strategic reason…"Diversion of attention from Jewish affairs"

Source: "The Autobiography of Malcolm X.", Grove Press, Ballantine paperback edition, 1964

What do you make of this, Sup Forums? Do you think if he would have prevailed instead of MLK, we wouldn't have this SJW bullshit and instead the blacks would have self-segregated themselves in america until the one-way-trip to Africa would have taken place?

Think about this seriously, Sup Forums. There is a REASON why (((they))) hated this guy with burning passion and accused him of anti-semitism.

>Nigger blame "whitey" for dey pro-blams
>Realise that blaming (((them))) makes more friends among whites and Muslims
>Nigger and whitey and Achmed blame (((them))) for dey pro-blams just need mo shekkels for dem pro-grams

Inferior people will always trying to find ways to tear down those whose success they envy.

Ignore them and move on.

t.Soros

>oy vey the captcha knows
Welcome to FBI watchlist my american brother

KEK Sjw's love him too.

>Sjw's love him too
SJW's love MLK, I haven't heard any white SJW ever to support MX

SJWs absolutely love any antisemitic nigger or sand nigger, the only get mad when whitey does it because muh structural oppreshiun and colonialism and shiet.

>SJWs absolutely love any antisemitic nigger or sand nigger
This is legitimately disappointing, I seriously thought MX was on to something here, and that libshits hated him.

He was killed for exposing that truth.

No, no my naive goy friend. Hating Jews is absolutely 100% endorsed in any liberal or SJW circle you just have to be brown while doing it.

Actually that goes for everything they claim to hate: fascism, misogyny, rape culture, homophobia, trans-phobia, etc. whatever they claim to hate automatically become acceptable because "dey kulcha" so long as your skin shade is darker.

MX got pretty red pilled toward the end, which probably got him killed.

MLK was pro self determinism
so the reality is, the dumb blacks were tricked into a stupid culture by (((them))) in the 80s
they wouldn't have been saved either way

>MX got pretty red pilled toward the end
Which ones do you mean in particular? His views have changed on many things throughout his life.

This smells after the fact that white libs actually want to create separating factors between whites and non-whites, meaning they are... racists? (fucking hate this word, didn't find a better one)

Now you're getting it. The liberal ideology has no concept of Right versus Wrong, the only have a concept of Victim (nigger) versus Oppressor (whitey) and everything builds off of that.

There are, of course, different types of nigger: there's nigger nigger, sand nigger, dyke, faggot, retard, criminal, and there are different types of whitey e.g. actual whites, people with jobs, able-bodied people, Christians, Jews, most Asians, men in general, etc. but that basic construct is the same:

There's a hierarchy of victimhood, and whoever has the most victim/nigger points wins.

Jews are no longer considered to be at the top of the victim hierarchy because muh Holocaust was a long time ago and Israel is kind of like a white civilised nation compared to it's neighbours so now that sand monkeys have supplanted us which is why it's perfectly 100% okay for sand niggers to go in the streets screaming "death to the Jews" but if your white grandmother says she didn't think the Holocaust happened exactly the way Eli Wiesel says it did she might get jail time.

>Jews are no longer considered to be at the top of the victim hierarchy because muh Holocaust was a long time ago and Israel is kind of like a white civilised nation compared to it's neighbours so now that sand monkeys have supplanted us
this really activated my almonds

Actually reminds me of how every single anarchist I have kept my eye on in Estonia is very anti-Israel and pro-Palestine. Actually, every left-wing anarchist in the world is pretty much anti-Israel, and this has more to do with the fact they are relatively homogenous, nationalist country, which doesn't appeal to radical leftist sensibilities, even if they are jews.

See pic related, found this when I googled, it's fucking hilarious.

Yes, it's really adorable because they will get extremely offended if you call them Nazis or antisemites despite shit like pic related which you could literally take out of a page of DER STURMER 1939 edition.

Useful idiots.

It would make me sad but only really I don't give a shit what happens to Western Europe anymore they are such fucking idiots they deserve what's happening to them and that includes the Jews who are dumb enough to live openly there.

He's a retard nigger who bought into that whole *Jakub"/UFO thing the NOI were pushing, so fuck him, nothing of value etc etc

>I don't give a shit what happens to Western Europe anymore
My educated guess is that Western Europe is bound to have a civil war, with muslims/SJW's on one side, and right-wingers and police/army or it's defectors on the other side.

Eastern Europe though could actually turn much better, but only in a case where Putin wouldn't use chaos in Europe to "liberate" us again.

Speaking on topic though, people like Malcolm X are interesting to study, and the anti-Israel libs too, since it shows how inherent racism never actually dies, the libs just learn to mask it, and this would mean a large-scale right wing movement could sweep down to get many whites redpilled if Soros would finally die or something critical would happen that would cause lefties to lose huge amount of respect/popularity

No doubt he was one of those WE WUZ niggers, more speaking along the lines of if he would be a useful idiot for white nationalism (clearly didn't advocate the SJW variety of civil rights thing the MLK did) or despite all, still a detriment.

>((you))

The thing is is that the idea that "Racism" is an inherently "right-wing" ideology is utterly false.

As you, yourself have noticed, leftists are just as racist as the right, if not more so, they are just racist against different people and use different rhetoric.

The real red-pill is to see through the ideological bullshit and realise that any/all political ideologies are just ways for some elite or another to co-opt you to fight their enemies for them.

The true redpill, in my opinion, in traditionalist agrarian localism with libertarian values.

I don't want to die defending the rights of some sand niggers in Toronto any more than I want to go fight for globalist interests in the Middle East or against Russia. I want to be safe and comfortable in my own house surrounded by my own family on my own land and beyond that I don't really care what happens to the "World" as a whole.