WE WUZ DUNEDAIN and shieet!

youtube.com/watch?v=sPhOCXzLBKA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R39SBc9rz5Y?t=40s
youtube.com/watch?v=FjZY2EfR-f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Diversity is strength!
It will defeat Sauron!

You've gotta be kidding. Middle Earth was the only all-white human fantasy world left.

NOT DIVERSE ENUFF!

Haradrims were mixed bunch

who cares if the extended universe is tainted. We will always have the movie trilogy

youtu.be/R39SBc9rz5Y?t=40s

>comments are disabled

kek

I wonder why

where are the indian's, chinese, spanish, mentally and physically handicapt tho

none of them were black

middle eastern/ north african at best

China does exists in LOTR verse. It's where the easterlings are from

There's Warhammer fantasy and Warhammer 40k

Dont give a shit, if you play video games you are just wasting your life

Haradrim exist in Middle-earth. Get over it.

*rubs hands*

DISLIKED

There are blacks in both of those. In fantasy they are from the lands of the dead (africa).

And there have always been blacks in 40k. They are just really freaking rare.

I dont remember niggers in the movies

and then people pretend that (((they))) are not using videogames to subvert the youth.

>You've gotta be kidding. Middle Earth was the only all-white human fantasy world left.

It had evil arabs. it was quite realistic in that as was CS Lewis Narnia. The last battle by Lewis is the ultimate redpill.

Yeah but at least they were more Turkic, not full negroid and not cozily settling into Minas Tirith.

The Edain were but men of the East had darker skin.

>((((AAA)))) gaymes

>Literally is a book explaining how Allah is God. The ultimate redpill is 2nd year GCSE RE?

Well, orcs are corrupted elves, so niggers are corrupted humans.

How long until they decide to remake the LOTR trilogy with mainly black actors for diversity?

AWWW SHEEEEITTT DAWG NOT SAURON NIGGA! AWWW HELL NAWWW! WE DEAD SON! YALL NEED TO STAY WOKE AND RUN NIGGA! LORD BABY JESUS! GET DA WATTA NIGGA! AWWW SHEEEIIT AWWW HELL NAAAWWWW! IM COMIN TO MEETCHU MAH LAWD SWEET BABY BLACK JESUS!

What if Sauron........... was a nigger?
The ring certainly represents hate speech laws.

As a Tolkien fan I'm literally shaking right now

WUN RING TO RULE EM' ALL, NIGGA
WUN RING WILL FIND EM' MAAN AND IN JAIL BIND THEM MOTHEFUCKA

Lord of the Blang

`Why is it only niggers? I never see the white girl with the Asian dude or the Mexican dude etc etc. Only blacks.

>tfw your legacy gets shat on for the hundredth time

"blackwash is just a myth"

We are luck the LOTR movies weren't made a few years later. Aragorn would definitely be a nigger now.

dear god no

KANG OF MEN

GANDALF THE BLACK

Absolutely Haram.

Why can't liberals stay away from the small sub-set of franchises that aren't entirely corrupted with their degeneracy?

It's like they want us to get mad and be miserable. They can't even leave us a few things they don't even care about like Lord of the Rings or war games.

>the movie trilogy

Fucking pleb pick up a book you nigger.

> when one white man is already too much white men

Just play Heroes and Generals, no niggers.... so far, excluding the argentinian and brazilian players.

>"With Forest Whitaker as Gandalf!"

>implying the LOTR trilogy wasn't the single best film adaptation ever made
Iirc they don't have the rights to the silmarillion though, which is good. They had to toss a couple black people in the background of the Hobbit to appease producers..

The spence edit of the Hobbit is pretty OK though. Cuts it down to a single 3 hour movie that more closely follows the book. No tauriel love bullshit or whatever.

I'm so fucking glad LOTR was made 15 years ago.

REEEEEEEEEEE
The only non-whites in the Tolkien universe were under the Shadow

WE WUZ GONDORIANZ N SHIEEET

AYO HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN THERE BE TROLLZ? AHHHHHH HELLLLLL NAWWWWWWW

Just imagine how shit it would be if they made it now.

Black Gandalf
Asian Hobbits
Female Gimli
Orthanc is actually a giant minaret

The evil guys are all white though...

The Hobbit movies were fucking awful but no true Tolkien fan appreciates the Peter Jackson trilogy, the adaptation was a big fat "okay," the casting was good, but the photography was terrible and the edits and re-writings got worse as the movies went on.

I would say the first movie was the only decent one and a few scenes from the following movies did remote justice to the most superficial adaptation of the LOTS storyline.

In any case if you haven't read the books you don't really even begin to understand what Tolkiens' vision was all about i.e. in terms of the songs and poems and scope of the world he imagined.

You just know theyd play up the orcs being created as some new kind of "master race" intended to destroy the "inferior races", led by the legion of old white men

Yes and they were all on Sauron's side

The Haradrim would be played by Nords

A BLACK GUY?

IM TRIGGERRRRRRRRRRED

Thats when i start shooting

well that pic at least takes place in the post apocalypse

> those blue eyed evil orcs

I seriously don't care since it's taking place in a Fanfiction-tier alternate timeline of the Third Age that EA cooked up.

A black James Bond is a joke. Shoehorning blacks into LOTR is an insult.

This triggers me so much because what people forget is that Tolkien wrote LOTR as the missing mythology that England lost due to the Norman invasions. This is supposed to be our mythology and now not even that is sacred from fucking cultural Marxism.

What game is top left that let's me play as Colionoir?

Watch Dogs 2 I think

Gandalf actually existed.

watchdogs 2

Just remember the true intentions of Tolkein

>Elves=benevolent sophisticated whites that will travel to space for immortality with select few Japs and slavs.
>Humans=normies
>Orcs/haradrim=North Africa
>goblins=somalians

>make a crazy taxi style racing game about a bunch of crippled minority otherkin in wheel chairs zooming around their care facility dodging nurses
>"EXPLOITATION!!!!"

>It may sound like crazy talk
Yeah, no shit.

Don't thwy know JRR Tolkien was a racist

>video games have had black characters since fuck knows when
>suddenly anytime a black characters is in a video game its as if it is something new that has never been done before
Sup Forums is so fucking retarded sometimes Jesus man

>comments disabled
heh, guess they saw the replies on the other trailer

>Dindus in Tolkien
I hope hes a orc in disguise.

Wait, they think capitalism is what's wrong with the world, but fascism is the current government, all whilst being free to express themselves ?

Whoa whoa, Crackdown allowed you to choose your own persona based on several different character designs. No one forced you to play a black person. Besides, the setting was set in a slightly post-modern American city. It had literally almost every race in it equally.

numerals of knowledge

Is that like LotR or somehing?
also
>2 vidya threads on Sup Forums
???

BS. Black hordes from the south rode on Oliphants.

God fucking dammit. I love LOTR. This is too far, kikes

This
It was meant to give english people their own nordic like stories.

WE WAZ VALAR AN SHEEEIT

>Manwë
>Varda
>Tyrone

This thread is really eye opening. I know it was inevitable, but still sad to see how my favourite childhood medium is being used like that. Let's hope Japanese devs don't get infected by the Jew.

>niggers are corrupted humans
Really makes you think...

>no true Tolkien fan appreciates the Peter Jackson trilogy
But what if he were a Scotsman?

I've read everything Tolkien I could get my hands on a dozen times. The LOTR trilogy was great. If it didn't go far enough into the lore for you maybe movies aren't your thing. Noone would sit through a 35 hour movie and no producers the money to do it justice.

Dunno...this dude looks pretty black

> no one would sit trough a 35 hour movie
This is why tv shows are a superior format.

Netflix series perhaps....

I'd certainly have enjoyed far more a Tolkien adaptation than some shitty marco polo bullshit.

But the whole point was to resist the temptation of power.
And here the good guy just forges a ring for himself.

Demographics. The United States has a large pack of dindus.

Well Aragorn didn't really know his father so I guess a "Return of the KANG" movie would have legs.

Depends on the story. Miniseries maybe.
If they made an adaptation with season renewals they'd need to start adding shit to justify the budget...

Probably best to just stick with books.

>Monolith
I used to play Blood and Blood II all the time when I was younger. You could set people on fire with flare guns and use voodoo to stab people. What happened?

>god of death murder and destruction
>the only nigger in the series
pottery

Netflix series might have been better imo the movies weren't my thing, filming the trillogy in New Zealand, a country without any grass, ffs, made the whole thing look weird to me.

The mountains were nice, though.

Well his father was killed by Orcs or Wargs or whatever, he didn't just run away from his mother because she was a big disgusting sheboon.

basically agree...the movie cant compare but then movies rarely do...but as true Tolkien fan...I do appreciate the LOTR movies...I expected them to suck and they were pretty good- better than ok...great in spots...they made an effort to try and respect the lore...it was awesome to hear the language (they made huge effort to get pronunciation correct) some of the visuals were great, Mcellan was awesome, the Balrog worked...it was cool to turn newbies on...

In the end they were movies and could never even come close...but they were still cool.

The Hobbit(s) sucked huge donky balls from the get go....such a disgraceful cash grab.

I fucking hate modern video games

it's about the universe, you tard. There were no black people in LOTR.

>mfw even LotR has been spoiled by multiculturalism bullshit

If the movies were made today this speech would have been "men and women of the world" not "men of the west" youtube.com/watch?v=FjZY2EfR-f8

thats absolutely stupid
it's not about niggers in media it's about compromising established worlds or even history to fit some kind of PC narrative

Stop taking baits.

Feels bad.