Pic related is a typical German girl of Turkish descent

And Burgers and Anglos say they are non-white and make Germany weak.

You are just jeally because you get fat Mexicans to Burgerland and fat, non-white Muslim Pakis to Angloland.

she looks like a mexican lol

Sage.

Sage

And Europeans say they are non-white and make America weak

You are just jeally because you get the fat Muslims to Europe and we get this

Dude, those 4 are German Turks. All of them.

How non-white do they look?

Fucking hell why am I only attracted to bossy brown girls

The skin is too dark. The hair/eyes don't help.

Cream of the crop. You don't count all the inbred Islamist. You need to be more picky.

they look andalucian

second gen Turkish girls mostly do not wear the hijab, only 21% wear it.

She looks like a spic.
>tfw I'm more Teutonic than OP
Feels good man

Ok, guys. Let us do a test. Which of these 4 girls is of Turkish descent?

someone zoom up on that hairy arm

far left

right?

Why would we be jealous of that shitskin. Average mexican is whiter than that.

there is still a large amount of remnants of white blood lines in turkey that have been there since before the muslims took it over. I'm sure she's a mix of both already white german and past white turkish decent. nice try

"THIS 80% WHITE GIRL IS WHITE ENOUGH, YOU RETARDS DON'T UNDERSTAND"

nice try though.

I know some Turkish girls living in Germany, but they are degenerate as fuck.

Is this a Turk or not? Is she non-white?

She holds a German passport and speaks German, by the way.

far left

The blonde of course

The answer is, none of those 4 girls has a drop of Turkish blood in them. But you wouldn't know a Turkish girl from a German girl if they hit you with a hammer.

The problem isn't race, it is the fucked up Islamic religion. Once they put the hijab on or worse, they are a problem.

Far left, just like the curve of the dick that's currently going right up Germany's ass. Shame on you, OP.

I'm saying a large chunk of what's coming in is garbage DNA.

We already know this.

>Sage
>OP is a Faggot

That was my first thought as well.

She has to go back.

>only because she's pretty she's white
cuck

> Implying most of the Mestizo immigration we get isn't short ugly fat goblins

in what sense bro

>typical
I don't know how many chantalles you've seen in your life, but I can tell you that the average germano-roach either looks like the kind of whore that gives you money to fuck her or like a younger version of the old roach women you see cleaning schools etc.
>tl;dr
they're all ugly,some because they look like cheap sluts and some are just generally unlucky

Sure nice looking girl. Now go meet her family which will consist of track suit wearing thieves and bums who will come around your house all the time to mooch and demand loans, or just sleep on your couch for free because they are "in between jobs" after being arrested at Oktoberfest hanging outside the women's bathroom entrance grabbing at every girl who walks in (I've actually seen this numerous times).

Plenty of really good looking Turk, Ukraine or whatever other chicks around but you also marry their entire family so probably better to get a non degenerate girl who still lives in the home country unless you just want to pump and dump

Really makes you think...... Truth is Akmed you do look different. Dark skin/eyes/hair combo really makes it easy to tell.

Such lies. 90% of the time when you have some anti-social behaviour in Germany its some teenager Turkroach wannabe gangster.

Redpill me on Turkish girls. I've only met a handful but they have all been extremely beautiful

Sage grows in all fields

This is turkey !

Total bullshit. Our Germans with Turkish roots are just like former Pakistanis living in the UK. Same for most Africans living here

Ich mach dich Krankenhaus allah

They listen to papa roach

There is legitimately not a single about her that is white. Her face especially is the most non-white part of her.

Lel

>She has to go back.
She already went back, Burger.
----
A man has been sentenced to three years in prison for causing the death of an immigrant student in a case that gripped Germany.
Tugce Albayrak, a 22-year-old of Turkish descent, was hailed as a hero in Germany after her death last November.
She died from injuries sustained after a single blow to the head from the man, who has been identified only as Sanel M under strict German privacy laws.
She had intervened to protect two teenage girls from Sanel M and a group of young men, according to accounts given at the time, although that version of events was later challenged in court.
In handing Sanel M a relatively light sentence of just three years juvenile detention, Judge Jens Assling said he was satisfied the 18-year-old had not intended to kill or seriously injure Albayrak.
Sanel M was “not a killer, murderer or coma-beater”, Mr Assling told the court.
The man also received a lighter sentence because he was tried as a juvenile under German law, as he was only 18 at the time of the assault.

The guy is an serb by the way.
He truly removed kebab a qt kebab but still removed

Sup Forums BTFO

>No bossy brown girlfriend to hold down and fuck from behind as she tries to pretend to not enjoy it while still leaning into me
I have the rope, I know the knots, maybe it's time for suicice.