The Falkands belongs to bri-

We should give it back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fg5amio4jU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice proxy Pablo

Naa I think we'll keep it, Juan

to Britain.

Call it an ultramarine province, like your based allies did before the US and the USSR fucked us over.

nah

okay britian we'll take it if you don't want it

Argentina belongs to Spain.

back...?

Nice try proxy argie. Falklands are rightful british clay, fite me.

Is Britain in a better or worse position today to fight off an invasion of the Falklands?

Would they be able to do so?

Would their politicians have the balls of Thatcher to do so?

Technology is always improving in human countries, and the white men of Argentina are still third worlders
if they try to seize them again, they'll eat railgun shells

And nearly 100% of the people living there want to be under British rule.

This is the reason it's still British

Better. Argentina's navy is basically all rusting in port, and we have a larger garrison there today (in 1982 there were like 50 men on the islands). One of our anti-air destroyers could probably take their entire airforce now.

Yeah fuck the UK Monarch, and all monarchs. Those pimple-titted Royal Hags have as much ownership of the Falklands as my left ballsack has for Calcutta.

>bong creates a thread about Argentina
>other bongs start chimping out " muh falklands" "muh belgrano"
>literally no argies in these threads
Why are the brits so obsessed with us?

This

Also, didn't the military junta want the Falklands for themselves?
I just feel that Argentina as a whole didn't really want the islands, just the leaders.

This. The Argies got BTFO by 50 marines back then with just a few small arms. We didn't lose any men to the original invasions and the lads still fought an overwhelming force to protect Moore.
Now we have a permanent garrison there with 4 eurofighters and a rotating Navy type 34 on patrol.
We would win.

It was a nationalistic distraction from how the Junta was shitting up the economy at the time. Ironically the failure led to the end of the junta and ended up saving Thatcher's poll ratings here.

>we

It doesn't matter how many of there threads you make, the islands are staying under our rule.

this explains it well

youtube.com/watch?v=_fg5amio4jU

>And nearly 100% of the people living there want to be under British rule.
No shit because we literally wiped out the native Argentine population and replaced it with our own inbreds.

Much better. There is always naval support close to the island now, and it has a large (ish) permanent garrison with proper AAA defences.

An attack by Argentina would be futile.

>native Argentine population
There was an argie station on it for like 6 months, they got kicked out by yanks then we claimed it much later. It has no native population.

So it was just a plan to make them look good. Just like our politicians claiming to the UK "GIB GIBRALTAR PLOX".
If you asked any Spaniard what they think of Gibraltar, they'd say "What is a Gibraltar?"

You know they were British before Argentinians ever landed there right?

Spain has a better claim to the islands than Argentina.

Sounds about right.

Trump would side Britain.

But that map is not accurate
The Falklands are 0 miles from the UK

I don't get the point of this image. The Falklands are zero kms from the UK.

The Falklands belong to the Falkers that live there.

Do it faggot.

Based Chilebro. How do you manage with your retarded neighbours?

>Not a straight line across the equator

Do you even flat earth?

Hi, OP.

You know Sup Forums is full of shills because they keep remaking the same thread day after day, week after week.

/thread
unless we help them. we have enough to take it. but probably we will not be able to hold it.

Falklands is rightfully british. I don't know why anyone would want it, but it's theirs.

ALSO : why do argentina needs the falklands ? lets form a coalition and invade venezuela and split the oil.

That is not true, Brazil supports Argentina&s claim.
>red = support for argentina
>blue = support for the UK

How many ballsacks do you have?

They own it because of the black goo they found there. They attempted to turn in into programmable matter, but it was already sentient.

Pls brits as long as this faggot keep making this tread bant as hard has you can that the isles are British

>he doesn't know about Her Majesty's subterranean geo-thermal supersonic tube conduits.

He's not even from Argentina is he? It's probably some butthurt German or something using a proxy, they've been shitposting about the UK ever since June.

Ignorant bong here. What's the actual state of our armed forces? I heard it was being dismantled year after year. Are we stronger now than the falklands war?

Here is a cool picture

British Military on the falklands could hold off argentinas entire military alone

> willingly relinquishing anything

this is how the west ends