YASS KWEEN SLAYYYY

YASS KWEEN SLAYYYY

>Leftists doing a full retreat on sexual revolution

I called it years ago. What did they expect to happen when the electorate's share of muzzies grows year on year?

> women being less degenerate
> bad

sure thing burhh

>these women are inspiring a jihadist revolution
But white women are going to remain as whorish as ever dickhead

>wear a hijab but still fuck 50 dudes
>modest revolution

lol western women

>woman dont ask for rape!
>its wrong to tell women to dress modestly to avoid rape! tell me not to rape!

>dress modestly! its the revolution!

cannot make this shit up

also...

>(((bloomberg)))

modesty is code for making beautiful girls and ugly girls indistinguishable

This is a good thing though. Maybe our women will finally stop behaving like sluts.

EL

HAMDULILLAH

>modest revolution
That'll certainly have Western Capitalism quaking - some sour-faced shitskin bitches parading around in curtains and gold pajamas

>Maybe our women will finally stop behaving like sluts.
Unless you are a Muslim they aren't your women

A non-believer asked a Muslim man: "Why do your women cover their bodies and their hair?"

The Muslim man smiled and took two sweets, he opened one and kept the other closed. He threw them both on the dirty floor and then asked: "If I asked you to take one of the sweets, which one would you choose?"

The non-believer paused for a while and replied: "The covered one." Then the Muslim man said: "That’s how we see and treat our women.”

Sluts do the same thing with the help of plastic surgery and/or tons of makeup. It's even worse, because they go to greater lengths to hide their genetics and distract you with surgically-enhanced T&A.

if I'm not a believer of any kind and I agree with how muslim women dress (except when they cover their face completely) what does it make me?

trad

Why does she cover her hair but then wear loads of makeup?

> Inspire their husbands to smack them around a bit

covering your hair is for modesty

it does not mean you should look ugly like cow

who cares, at least you get to enjoy looking at them then.

I'd rather a world where everyone appears beautiful than a world where everyone looks like a flying bedsheet

The enemy of my enemy is my friend to these people. At the cost of destroying the West will these women pay for the destruction of the 'patriarchy.' It should be more obvious than ever. Why don't feminists march in Saudi Arabia? It's not about women's rights when they have a chance to subvert us. It is treachery of the highest order! Also, would definitely bang lobster goyette.

The left has truly come full circle.

Are they doing this next door to the slut walk?

go away satan

>Muzzrats view women as literal consumable objects
Meks you tink

>Implying they're becoming less degenerate
Donning gift wrapping doesn't mean they'll stop being whores underneath. These women are just selling themselves to a foreign culture in the name of "progressiveness".
Fuck off, Ahckmed! Women aren't food. Putting on wrapping won't change the actual contents of the product. A bitch with a headscarf is still a bitch.

Piss off, Satan. Go fap to jav with all the other emo faggots.

>Donning gift wrapping doesn't mean they'll stop being whores underneath
This. In fact, wearing the "please fuck my ass, I am your property" scarf could be seen as putting themselves in an inferior and submissive position compared to men. They are literally promoting being cumdumpsters despite what they may say otherwise.

see

I wouldn't say that they're promoting themselves being cum dumpsters, but the scarf literally won't change anything if they were already cumdumpsters to begin with.
The real issue at hand is that they're appropriating a barbaric, foreign ideology into Western society by doing this. I've seen women doing this to portray themselves as "allies" to the slimes; most of them being feminist cunts.

>both get thrown off the ground
either way women really are disposable
fucking kek

Good to see men finally putting women in their place.

>Sandniggers have an actual rape culture where they beat and fuck their women senseless, even letting them suffocate in a full-body black covering out in the sun
>Feminists love them
One of the profound mysteries of the world.

It's not a fucking mystery: they're senseless, virtue-signalling idiots who rush in to protect "muh oppressed minorities" without putting in the effort to learn anything about Islam aside from what Professor Goldsteinbergwitz told them, and they believe that anything the opposition tells them is a "racist" lie.

I know Muslim women. They still behave like sluts. Hypocritical sluts, like Catholic women.

dette

Smart .
I agree aswell.

It's just anti white. That's it. Blacks commit like 50% of rapes in America and over 50% of domestic abuse but they don't care. The narrative is just fuck white people . They love anything that's not white no matter how much it contradicts them.

Only a true retard can use that phrase and think it is actually a good phrase

>dhimmi virtue signalling
>less degenerate

No.

Ya how about a monogamous heterosexual childbearing revolution???

It's hip and cool yo

Our ancestors got this far with it

>the enemy of my enemy is my friend
wrong these people are going to bring us back too the fucking dark ages

i rather trust a pack of laveyan then those insane people

Modest clothing signals self-respect and class
I don't mind headscarves either, but forcing people to cover their hair is immoral

Self-titled feminists and social progressives defending patriarchy and modesty as long as it's non-western, non-christian people doing it is of course hilarious. This blatant hypocrisy and anti-white sentiment is what will wipe out their ideology

>self-respect and class

not with those heels and makeup

nothing at all
non muslim people have dress like that for millenia

Cosmetic surgery means the uglies are more likely to breed which weakens the genetic pool. Even if we can fix every ugly with some surgery, those people are still probably more prone to things like disease and lower intelligence.

Nothing wrong with dressing to impress, and you can do so without being half naked

nice digits

Notice the overlap between /r9k/ virgins and mudslime shills. Interesting

Fucking disgusting

I can see it now:

Go to stripclub, have to pay $2000 just to get the burka wearing girl to get down to her bra and panties.