Not so tough anymore, huh right-wingers?

Not so tough anymore, huh right-wingers?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/nizws
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's Naziphobic

>Not so tough anymore, huh right-wingers?
It's like getting bitten by a bitch cat. If you attacked back you'd kill it.

They still don't understand the context of snowflake, do they?

How did it feel getting your skull cracked ANTIFA

Voters love this and it will make them vote left.

At least he's not scared of showing his face in public like those antifa pussies.

>"tolerant" liberals wonder how they lost middle america

Guy probably got jumped by 40 people and it probably started with a sucker punch. Liberals are a bunch of pussies that are worse than niggers when it comes to teaming up on people.

It if was an army of them vs an army of us, we'd rip them apart.

He looks fine to me. Just some blood, not a lot of swelling. Seems like he may have gotten scratched by a kitten or possibly flo jo

streamable.com/nizws

HAHHAHAHA antifa is REALLY using this guy as an example?
That dude got pulled in and attacked by like 4 or 5 people and shieldbro and some other huge ass dude had to go in and pull him out, using his shield to move them all back

It was literally 4 or 5 to one and the guy still get good ass swings in. Yall are fucking pathetic.

Fight me irl

Sad!

>If we beat up enough people, we'll show them how wrong it is to use violence to get your way!

Woah, so this is the tolerant left I hear so much about.

Literally exactly what happened m8.

But in truth he was pretty fucked up, he pissed himself while he was getting jumped.

>one post by this ID

You retards are playing with fire.

Their flag.

>Not so tough anymore, huh right-wingers?
Are you a mogoloid? That man was at a peaceful rally to show support for his president, that's all. Then he was beset upon by a group of cowardly thugs who beat him. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>right jabs

What kind of subhuman jabs with their right?

Notice this doesn't happen in carry states.

Cool, a ton of liberals just beat up a guy for what he was wearing. Way to make our movement stronger.

he should've used the stick to prod to keep the cucks back instead of smash it

It's only a matter of time before some antifa cunts try to attack some innocent guy with a CHL.

>when you're proud of the badge you earned for acting like a stupid nigger

I've never seen a pics/webms of Trump supporters beating someone IRL. Lots of niggers yea, but those were black vs white, while Trump supporters vs antifa is always a pic of supporters getting rekt. They always be like "ye, we're not savages, we don't use violence 'n shiet... GAS THE KIKES RACEWAR NOW".

This.

wow forty faggots beat up one man.

sage

>alt-lefties attack Trump supporters, galvanizing Trump supporters
>these Trump supporters focus this anger into organizing and winning in 2018 and 2020
>four more years of Trump

Is this 4D chess?

Someone do the opposite of this, with a Clinton/Obama supporter, and see how long it takes for the account to be banned.

>tfw you don't even have to put any effort into being the goodguys anymore
Thanks Antifa, I wonder if this is what the allies felt like in WW2 when Hitler started gassing jews and you got your JUSTIFY WAR FOR FREE card.

Right-wingers only have the capacity to talk tough on the internet.

In real life, they get knocked the fuck out.

That's why you always see pussies on Sup Forums telling each other to "hide their power levels"

You're basement dwelling cowards.

It's true white Americans are pussys except maybe like a biker gang or something

So what was it? 35 to 1?

Liberals are super tough.

So we'll hunt him...
because he can take it...

Calm down, sweetie. You're going to break a nail.

>GAS THE KIKES RACEWAR NOW
That's pretty much only Sup Forums Trump supporters. Most other ones just are nationalists that want to see our country prosper.

Getting called "snowflakes" must have really left some psychological scars on them

Get sacked faggot.

>prod cuck
>cuck grabs stick

Yeah, wearing bright red Trump hats, what cowards.
They should be brave like antifa and wear full face masks and dox people on the internet, so progressive!

>a
Somehow I doubt that

>Right-wingers only have the capacity to talk tough on the internet.
>In real life, they get knocked the fuck out.
>That's why you always see pussies on Sup Forums telling each other to "hide their power levels"
>You're basement dwelling cowards.

Heads up everyone: This is what it looks like when a globalist tries to draw you into violence so they can pretend to be victims. Manufactured victimhood is all these people have in life. They lack the discipline and integrity to earn anything more.

Just let them continue to act tough, ganging on decent humans before going home and sucking shit out of each others' assholes.

They will fall.

Will will destroy them.

But we have to do it all at once. No build up.

snitches get stitches

Idk you tell me ancap degenerate

Lefties

Can you fucking people stop being beaten by some left-wing wannabe ANTIFA every fucking time?

You're embarrassing the rest of us.

>I have no argument and my ideology is bullshit so I resort to acting like a knuckle dragging ape

I'm just about at the end of simply wanting to debate these fuckers. If using logic makes them violent I see we have no choice but to defend ourselves using violent methods

What does this even mean? Learn to formulate your sentences a bit better. You'll find the guy for wearing a Trump shirt, because that shows he can 'take it'?

Liberals are all about telling the 'less fortunate' how to feel. Girl gets raped, not her fault. Immigrant gets deported for a crime, not his fault. Middle class man gets jumped by college kids for wearing a shirt, he was asking for it.

Video where

Nah. Still pretty tough.

he had only one good hit and he used it with HONOR...today i'm proud to be a snowflake

Fly down here so i can kick your teeth in shitskin. Rural NZ Represent, fuck communism.

Looks like he's still standing niggers

I really hope this is the photo that sparks the civil war

They were never tough. It's the same faggots like trump that want war but run and hide when it's their turn to fight.

No but my favorite meme now is that "snowflake" is a term the Nazis used for Jews because of the ashes falling from the oven smokestacks.

It's a gr8 meme.

>snowflakes
>plural

How fair.

This

Swede, you can't be fucking serious. Our President is talking about your country you live in such a shithole. You'll fight somebody for taking your flag but not for fucking your underage women?
You have no right to speak.

get in this thread and give the special snowflake in OP's image a nickname

Lol that tacti-kilt

>American education system

Brown shirt NatSocs were literally a response to communist violence, dumb Americlap.

They get KTFO'ed because 50 lefty faggots gang up on them.

this gif has everything

>two armies clashing
>dude with a fucking buckler and a makeshit sword just cracks that guy
>pepperspray battle at the end between antifa and trump forces

jesus christ

Jesus Christ, is this from today?

This looks like shit you'd see at a neo-nazi rally

Leftists aren't beating the shit out of people at every demonstration in Europe.

Every fucking week there are right-wingers getting BTFO in the US. Be it at Berkeley or Washington or anywhere else.

Stop with your tolerance bullshit. No one cares. Times have changed if you haven't noticed.The right wingers are now the whiney faggots and the lefties are now the warriors.
They can all suck dicks for all I care though
You're so 1990's man.

I doubt it

When a GANG assaults an INDIVIDUAL for their BELIEFS, it's called FASCISM.

People who justify that assault are FASCISTS.

FASCIST.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

Times have changed. Righties are the faggot whiners now.

fake news, he probably got sucker punched

If it was a liberal faggot that got their ass beat Sup Forums would be having orgasms for days over it

Can all you faggots put your political ideals aside for a second and just appreciate a good ol' fashioned ass whooping?

Where's the video? I wanna see him get rekt.

>TFW photographer and this is exactly why I stayed my ass home on these days

>alt-lefties
There is no "alt-left". This is the establishment left.

Yes because marxists are known to engage one on one and not as a mob

Cкaжи чeтo пo-pyccки :^)

>warriors
>beating up senior citizens

Keep doing it and lynching will be back on the table. I for one can't wait for our nightly liberal lynchings.

>THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

The left fights for freedom while the right sends other people in to do their fighting. Just look at how Trump chickened out of the Vietnam war.

>I-I'm s-still t-t-tough

Lmao

>battle banners(flags)

It's actually not a bad idea to use your dominate hand to jab you. It's a school of the thought in boxing.
Educate yourself before you post again. Thank you.

>1 post by this ID
C'mon people, get it together

>has to resort to stuttering meme in a cheap attempt to regain dominance of the conversation

Keep trying kiddo

>Man with a busted nose
>Not crying like an antifag bitch
>Still standing

gg you tried

>communists own at least the media and academic circles and are successfully disrupting the USA

At last you beat the evil nazi in ww2!

again
>1 post by this ID
It's your CHOICE whether you want to feed them or not.

Yeah the Nazis fight fair too right?

>brag about beating up people 30 to 1
>get your asses kicked when odds dropped to 5 to 1
antifa is a fucking joke

>tfw the civil war is coming

back then the people asking for free speech were communists, because they didn't have it.

now the people opposing free speech are their ideological children, because they don't want others to have it.

Actually fuck me thats one steely look hes got

Hopefully he wont do something extreme

Don't they? 1 patriot for every 5 marxists seems fair

Enjoy this while it lasts, antifa. Only a matter of time before we get fed up and strike back.