Here is what I did yesterday. If you live in Europe...

Here is what I did yesterday. If you live in Europe, I'm sorry you can't experience personal freedoms like us in America. If you live in America, why would you live in a state that restricts freedom?

Love, Texas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8B3ceKwV8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why am I having a hardtime finding actually guns on Sup Forums?, why dont you timestamp user?

>why am I having a hardtime finding actual* guns on Sup Forums?

Ugh I guess I can go time stamp. Keep thread alive for me for the next 5 min.

nice!, well thats 2 counting myself, lets see how /k/'d is Sup Forums

Are gun laws tough in Costa Rica?

the law itself is ok, but our neo-lib administrations imposed some "executive orders" making the whole process a fucking hassle, dis-encouraging people from doing it.

how do we get Europe to adopt and spread gun rights? is there any hope for them in that regard?

Nice pepe.

Trumpifcataion of the Nation!
www.trumpifyme.org

>plastic

Looks comfy desu

hi fbi
nice proxy

We have many guns left over from WW2.
We have nowhere to put them.
>American: Muh gunz muh freedum
You faggots are lucky you have never
experienced actual full blown war on your soil.
>American: I haz guns n shiet, I no afraid.
Fucking burgers.

>revolution
>civil war

pardon me Austriabro but you are factually incorrect. Sure it is different than the world wars with the advancement of technologies but the civil war was fucking brutal as fuck.

pic related

I knew you will pull that one up.
Your civil war was nothing compared to both World Wars, especially the second one.
Also a fun fact:
The war for you ended in 1945.
For us it was only the first half.
There was still fighting going on in the 50ies here.
There are still explosives laying around here.

They just have to stop caring about Jewish gun restrictions and live like we do:

Not one fuck given.

>A war that happened in 1860 was different than one fought in 1939

No kidding dipshit

I am talking about WW2, burger.

oh shit, non-bugrer

I'm also talking about WW2, latvianon

>shooting range.

We have them all over Europe.

We aren't allowed to use guns for self defense, but sports and hunting is fine.

The US has continuously fought to maintain western dominance after WW2. Do everything she could to stop the spread of communism. We and we alone brought down the Soviet Union for the sake of Western ideology.

War after war, skirmish after skirmish the US has been the only reason countries like Latvia are not presently a part of Russia.

Yeah user, just don't forget to get the serial number in there too.

I, for once, agree with austrianbro here. Your wars were nothing compared to european ones. Even in bloody civil war died soldiers, ones who decided to go to war. Here it was survival.

>We and we alone brought down the Soviet Union

The Soviet Union brought itself down, through flawed economic policies.

Fuck, Latvianbro. I'm too drunk to distinguish.

Help us get arms for white europeans

>simplification
If the US wasnt making things happen to help that event then one could arguably say that the Soviet Union would have expanded further than they did.

I myself like a good rifle too.
But the amerifats take it to the 'nth degree
And then they go on about "freedom".
It is a false sense of freedom, at best.
Just like riding a motorcycle without any protective gear.

Give me your address, Hans. I'll ship you some free guns.

Yeah, but we aren't even allowed to own one. I fucking wish.

Can you legally buy an AS50?

In scale they werent but my point was that we have had bloody conflicts on our soil many times.

Again, the technology of modern war wasnt there yet but that doesnt mean they werent horrible bloody conflicts.

Our population at the time of the civil war was relatively small compared to today so it did effect every citizen.

Here's a deal Ill make with my European friends here. I wont minimize your tribulations dont minimize ours.

Fuck off ATF.

nigga wtf is wrong with your legs, what are you?

Their freedom as a republic was taken at the end of a gun, whereas I understand for slovenly Europeans guns represent a dark age in their history.

In my estimation anybody advocating (((((((common sense)))))) gun control ought to be thrown from a helicopter, disarmament is the first step to enslavement

>we aren't even allowed to own one.

Yes you are.

In fact you're not allowed to leave them at the gun range, you have to take them home to reduce chance of theft.
But then you have to lock them in your gun cabinet.

Bullshit.
Allies promised the Baltics and Poland independence.
What did they do? Give us to Stalin on a silver platter instead.
So many died here hoping that the Allies would keep their promise.

>Canada
>Chinese rifle
Checks out

We make Deals bigly user

Sometimes it takes a while to bring down the second most powerful nation on earth and remain the worlds sole superpower and shining beacon on the hill.

I understand your anger though. FDR was a pussy at Malta with his fondness for (((Uncle Joe)))

We should have listened to Churchill and went for the kill while the Soviets were battered.

>Spaniard
>no guns
>no money either
why don't you take another nap

fuck off. We're just not subhuman savages like you fags.

>It is a false sense of freedom, at best.
No, it really isn't false at all. An armed general population is a check against the government, which I'm sure you already know.

Listening to Churchill was the problem. We should have ignored him and went after the Soviets from the start. Heil Zionism.

Amen brother.

kek

ZING

> TEXAS
> YES

TEXAS YES!!

>this retarded
>he hasn't studied the enlightenment
The right to defend your life is a natural inalienable right. American principles are ALL enlightenment principles. We are the purest form of the enlightenment in action.

Isn't that what Patton wanted?
Why the fuck didn't it happen?

LOL dog legs

Because politics bro. Saw this the other day and thought it was interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=e8B3ceKwV8Q

look at yourself monkeys killing each other because youre poor dumb monkeys. here, we have a mission. and its not to run around like a dumb monkey killing each other for dumb monkey reasons.

Living with that chip on your shoulder will NEVER do anything but hurt you. I don't understand why anons talk to each other here like the user they are talking to is directly responsible for everything their country has ever done. I know your countrymen got a bad deal but no one healthy today is around that fucked you over. Improve your situation to the best of your ability or move elsewhere. Are you one of those anons that make two dollars a day equivalent? If it will help I will send you money myself if you use it to improve your situation.

Its scooby you stupid nigger

Hey we have the same rug.

In all seriousness, how do the world's resources cope with the production of munitions in general?

I mean a man with a rifle will fire off thousands of these metal shells, and none of them get recycled, and we've had two world wars and a shitload of other conflicts and yet there doesn't seem to be an ammo shortage.

Do we happen to have access to an unbelievable amount of metal on the Earth's surface, or is expelling ammunition gonna become unsustainable?

shit come back

The Russo is right on this one.
In WW2 everyone was a target.
The Germans, the ones who supported them, the ones who didn't, and even the ones who opposed them.
It was a fucking mess.
So yeah, we don't like it when guns are being blatantly being shoved in our faces.
They represent freedoms to you,
but the horrors of war to us.

fuck off moor

Lead and brass are cheap.

>snapchat

I had a dream about buying a gun last night
sigh!

The problem is that you dont understand the enlightenment.

Big government violating your basic rights, especially the one that you have to defend yourself in the face of violence, tyranny or extortion only serves those in power and those in power dont always have pure motives.

> wwaah poor me
> waahh crying over shit that happen a hundred years ago
> waahh our region is fucked up and we got cucked so waahh american freedoms

shut up with your sob story. its fucking pathetic.

This.

Eurocucks routinely mistake their will for ours when it comes to defending ourselves and our people.

We had pretty lax guns rights until WW2 thanks to the revolutionnary heritage, then just before WW2 the government passed a gun law which wasn't applied but was never removed.
Then nazis came and killed everyone who kept a gun in his home.

600 000 dead over 4 iyears is nothing compared to what happened in Europe, especially since you had an insane growth of population during the period.
Revolution and civil wars were overall a series of pic nics with guns, most of your deaths were just because of disease and no inexperience in logistics, material damages were pretty much non existant, it was still the a pre industrial war.

It's another thing when planes, zeppelins and canon bombing the fuck out of the civilians and half of your urban area oblitared while your boys crawling in mud while iron and mustard gas rain from the sky during weeks.

because like the dumb latvian ITT he has no clue how it works here. instead you makes assumptions from an anonymous image board. instead of taking responsibility for himself he somehow spins how shitty his country is on US. its funny and cringy as the same time. looking for someone to blame fuking yurofaggots

Texans like in the crapper. Period.

There are shooting clubs in France, too.

Goddamn chinese guns are ugly

are those old trench lines?

I agree its different. I am simply countering that we have indeed had bloody conflicts on our soil. If the civil war happened later in the industrial revolution I would like to counter your point by saying that we may have indeed done those things to ourselves as well.

>tfw be european
>tfw can't have gun because western niggers
>tfw even if you could you are still broke

We can get access to weapons here too.
Plenty of still functional ones from World War 2.
It's that we have constant reminders all around us of the shit that happened,
and that memory won't go away in just a few generations.
So for us it goes like this:
>guns = war.
And there has been way too much of it already.

Hello fellow Texan

>how shitty his country is
Implying America isn't shitty too.
Having fireams left and right doesn't make it a paradise.

One of the things I am truly jealous of the U.S for is your guns

No !

>material damages were pretty much non existant

What? The south was destroyed for 60 years and casualty rates as well as call up rates in many southern states were ww2 levels as percent of population.

You want to talk about some brutal wars, how about when the mongols swept over Asia and killed like 10% of the human race.

Its my favorite in BF$

No but it indicates that citizens still have their civil liberties intact thus not living in a pseudocapitalist "welfare state"

>Texas
>America

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>texas
¿kek, si?

how many times have you been here??? i LOVE it here. i have freedom of movement east to west, south to north. like i said you stupid fucking cry baby maybe you should get off the internet if you keep making assumptions. youre retarded. you are disgruntled and looking for someone else to blame. youre a fucking loser.

Meanwhile I am forced by law to go to the range at least once a year.

That's not really freedom either

More latin pussy for us.

Fucking beaner dreams

Pretty bad comparasion.
Romans were forbidden to have war weapons in in the "pomerium" of their cities.
That would have worked with a gallic or a viking though (and pretty much all the warrior-farmers culture).

It would be real if America will be going into a big crysis/civil war, and if catholic italian polish irish people will be enought clever to convert into the Spanish language.

lolwut Russkie? You had to much to drink tonight.

You simply cannot understand.
I envy you in a way for that.
Your people and nation were not repeatedly fucked over
because one idiot wanted lebensraum,
and another wanted to take control of fukcing everything.
So much senseless stupidity.
And when you mix that with guns, bad shit happens.

But it's true, protestants aren't united, catholic men are united and have a normal birthrate.

Mexico can be stronger than USA in future

>land of the free
>can't own a RPG

Sharts are truly dellusional.

like i said, you have absolutely no clue how it works here. your biggest citizen militia in the states would get smashed by their national guard. theres no fucking armed citizen commie bullshit revolution ever going to happen here. you have us terribly mistaken, but im sure 9gag has all your answers and simple meme images will give you a better knowledge foundation

Your argument should be against blind partiotism, lack of dissent, and war itself.

Not the right of men to defend themselves against such atrocities.

Average Joe isnt starting world wars.