Redpill me on Cernovich

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aM_dtI-We_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a PJW's ass licker and he hates the alt right. Also he wrote a ton of shitty books that nobody likes.

He's not a bad guy but lately I've seriously been questioning his sanity. He has a near mental breakdown on every one of his periscopes.

What about Roger Stone?

>pennsylvania junior wrestling
what

Autism

Literally ourguy

You mean Mike Cthernovich?

His child is a mixed mongrel

Ask him if he is Jewish.

Probably the most insecure guy on the Internet. Anyone can see through his schtick.

He is a cuck

One upon a time self-help book peddlers were known by all as nothing but snake oil salesmen, now people idolize them.

Really makes you think

There is a history of inbreeding in his genetics. Notice how his eyes are too close together.

Do you like untested nootropics that will send you to the hospital and insecure rants caused by his tiny balls due to steroid abuse? Then he's your guy.

1- US Army!
2- probably intel
3- have survived 2 years of harsh disease (so probably fought 2 years of suicide... so he is tough)
4- married (a probably from a wealthy family hot chick) and one kid (means he has fulfilled his reproductive needs... so as a male, he will sacrifice his life for the greater good)
5- has lots of unknown knowns... like is he a Jew? or which side is he really? how deep is he in the thing? so... means, he probably have some psyop training
6- If I what to rank him in the trump war chest... probably a solder

Thernovich isn't about the redpill, it's about the blackpill. Alternatively you can buy the rainbowpill from his merch store (which contains all the coloured pills at the cost of making you gay)

Here's the biggest redpill you'll ever swallow. Don't choke.
youtube.com/watch?v=aM_dtI-We_w

I remember when I first discovered him, he was spamming all these photos of himself looking a swole alpha male. I clicked on one of his videos and heard the most cucked whiny jew voice I've ever heard in my life, I Xed out of it and have never given him a second thought since.

He's Jewish, pretty late to worry about mixing.

Buy my book Monkey Brains out now on Amazon. Ooh ooh ah ah!

What do you mean unknown Jewish? It's no secret for about a year now that Cernovich is Jewish.

Still much better and especially loyal than PJW.

>buying electronically distributable media
wtf, are you moron? did you ever heard of something called "pirating"?

buy hith bookth

yeah... I'm not sure about that (he is Jewish)
Bring me deviance...
I also can say:"it is no secret, for about 25 years, that he is not Jewish"
That's the psyop part...

An opportunist with no ideology. He likes to say that he is for intelligent people but never has anything intelligent or intellectual to say. He's found out that people don't really want to think, they just want to be told what smart people think so they can repeat it and sound and feel smart. The people who listen to him are actually fucking morons being conned by a conned man. He doesn't even take efforts to hide that it is all about money to him.

And he is seriously fucking out there with some of the shit he says and does. I've even heard him say that he can feel neurons growing in his brain after taking a supplement he was trying to sell. He thinks everything is a conspiracy, though I don't know how much of it believes and how much is of it just a ploy to make money. He's extremely narcissistic, which is why I continue to watch his videos and follow him on twitter. I've never seen anything like it before and it's fascinating to watch, though disturbing at times.

But what he really is is a conman. And I don't know much about cults, but he does strike me as having the personality of a cult leader. Don't pay attention to him if you have a weak mind. And if you already do follow him unironically, maybe you should take a look at why because there is definitely something wrong with you.

this

Unnga bonga! Buy Bonobo brainwave, out now in paperback and Kindle™

> *Scratches ass like a chimp*

Oooh oooh aaaahh ahhhh!

Fuck off stupid commie

Don't forget the part where his content is stolen from other, more obscure twitter users as well as Sup Forums.

duplicating is not stealing!

He wrote the book Macaque Mentality

He's an ok guy
Not everything revolves around memes

He's a croat. I hate how everyone thinks typical slavic and german names are jewish.

He's totally lying about being jewish. He probably thinks it will get him further in his career.

Paul Joseph Watson

Or was it called... Donkey Kogitations

He literally said several times himself that he is Jewish. Just search for it on the net.

it was a book on terrorism. guerilla mindset.

have another drink. it's sunday.

Wasn't it called Chimpanzee Chillout though?