Why do liberals prefer cats over dogs?

Why do liberals prefer cats over dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/01/220113-sneaky-cat-parasite-takes-over-human-brains-science/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're pussies

GO AWAY EVIL DOGGER

Dogs hate niggers, spics and jews

>its another pseudo-politics as an excuse for people to post dogs thread

If someone says dogger again I'm gonna do a flip

it's the only way for them to get pussy.

I don't.

Spoken
/thread

>liberals
>cats over dogs

have you been to the inner cities?
98% Democrat voters and there are degenerate pit bulls everywhere

cats are linked to low test
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/01/220113-sneaky-cat-parasite-takes-over-human-brains-science/

notice how women usually prefer cats

Unlike cats, dogs are able to defend your house from niggers. They also scare away sandniggers for some reason.

Cats require less work, are less interactive and dependent in general. Cats are also generally unaffectionate and completely non-loyal to their owner.

Dogs require a fair amount of work, but the reward is a lifetime of loyal companionship. A dog knows you are his family. A dog will protect his home and you from danger and will be there for you for life.

Dogs are human's true companions, shaped by us through generations to be the perfect being to stand with us for all of history.
Cats are a glorified vermin trap.

why do niggers love dogs

oh right

>stupid animal only bred for its utility on a farm

because dogs are loyal and Liberals can't understand what loyalty is

I really wanna hear the discourse on this one.

fpbp

Literally /thread

thank you for that

TOXOPLASMA

Cats are exactly like their liberal owners.
>They want gibs me dat for zero work
Nigga doesn't even show affection when I get home. While my dogs are crying about how much they missed me.

I would die for my cat, yet I'm right wing.
btw have nothing against dogs, i'm just too incompetent to own/care for one.

/thread

This 2bh

t. Never owned a cat

Because blacks are afraid of dogs. Unless their fucking mutant pitbulls

My retard roommate has 2 cats. Both are faggots that just sit around and whine for food all day. Neither of them has any interest in people if they aren't hungry.

Cats are fucking awful pets. I used to think they must have some redeeming features, but then I lived with these two useless pieces of shit and now I know that they're basically living toys for retards who don't value a dog being a part of their life.

Less responsibility.

I'm a conservative and I have 3 cats. They're fun to play with, greet me when I come home and make for warm cuddles on a cold night.

Hell, when I get home my kitten literally won't stop whining at me until I can sit down and let her jump on me so she can cuddle with me. 10/10 would pet again.

Kek. Hasn't been my experience. I've had both cats and dogs my entire life. I enjoy both equally. Cats need much more socializing at a young age. I have two that won't leave me the fuck alone.

The dog is the natural companion of the white man.

It's like having a sidekick, I'm Batman and he's Robin, except we don't fuck.

stfu pussies, non-liberals hate dogs.

>Digits
KEK CONFIRMS IT
PRAISE KEK

I'm a monarchist and I prefer cats over dogs.
I guess dogs just piss me off because I live in an area with shitload of them and they bark every fucking time I meet them.
Plus my dog is kind of a pussy that doesn't do much until I tell him to. And my cats don't give much shit, walk around and hug the furniture like retards. Pretty fun pets.
Still, birds are best pets.

She will greet me at the door every night when I get home then follow me into the living room, jump into her cat tree with this look on her face and meow for me until I get my face close to her.

When I get close she head butts me and then falls on her side & starts spinning around in circles in what I can only describe as the Curly Shuffle.

I think she is glad to see me, even when her food dish is still mostly full.

Cats arren't liberal, they don't give a fuck, at all.

Don't pull them into this.

What if my cat is red-pilled?

The breed matters! basic tabby mutts are worthless shit bags.

>tfw have a fear of dogs

Childhood is idolizing cats, adulthood is realizing kots make more sense.

fpbp

Because liberals can't even take care for themselves.
Did you expect them taking care of dog?
Cat on the other hand is fine even with retarded owner.

I prefer cats to people

Libfag here, I like both. Puppers are great for undying loyalty and /out/ adventures, cats are great for ridiculous behavior and lap warming.

Not true, my cat fucking almost rekt a tv repairman that came to my house, I had to drag him off of the guy, nigga was a straight killer.