Fucking women

Go for a walk in a German city. Cute girls hanging out with rapefugees who are half-a-head shorter them.

WTF is wrong with this country and this women?

Among my circle, there are like 70% of men who are alone in their 30s. Yet they look good, work out, have good jobs etc.

Why the fuck do German women not want German men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98
youtu.be/AZdYwLaburk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop trying to break the conditioning Hans, or face the consequences.

I was in Stockholm today for the first time in a while (I live on the country side) and I saw so many tall blonde, blue eyed women with somali, afghan iraqi and other refugee boyfriends. It's as if swedish girls feel like they are being racist by being with a white man. I even saw a black guy walking up to, and hitting on, a white blonde tall girl (at a party) and he was actually sucessful and they started making out on the spot..

Why do you still care? Seriously, why?

Any native German worth anything should be doing everything he can to move to America or Canada. I for sure do that.

>Cute girls hanging out with rapefugees who are half-a-head shorter them.

stop making things up.

actually dating blacks or arabs is a public stigma that will still make you the topic of bad gossip here.

The midwest is very German and very white if you want suggestions on where to go. The land itself is also beautiful.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98

Brainwash girls.. Ala tv and and and

Probably american cultural imperialism.

Germany basically isn't allowed a culture of their own anymore. American media pushes raxe-mixing and the Krauts gobble it up like Ahmed's cum.

>I for sure do that
What exactly did you do? I applied for a Green Card, but I am too bound to my job. It's not too well paid (just over 2k netto), but it fits me in all other ways. I am sick of the things going on here, but it is hard to start from scratch. The Americans don't need us.

>Why the fuck do German women not want German men?
because they're beta cucks

Shit like this makes me want the white race to die and the planet to die. Fuck everything.

The jews won.

Ahmed, please, at least try and make it slightly believable.

This is the equivalent of using a buzzfeed video and claiming it represents America

Western Europeans love and worship sand niggers. Last time I was there everyone was talking about "Dem poor Palestinians" and how they wish Hitler had finished the job.

Just deserts, goyim.

>Has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome face
>Cute

Sounds like the people you hang out with are socially inept if they don't have girlfriends or a wife by 30. Put yourself out there, don't just grovel around.

Jewa are the evil ... Stuck behind media andd and and

In on proxy demoralizing slide thread with obligatory bait pic.

I told you they were not. At least in my circle

Jew here, oh no my friend, we got reamed harder than anyone: Now Europe is Eurabia and we are truly lost, adrift in a sea of enemies.

this guy gets it.

You Germans and swedes stand their like cucks letting it happen.

a women will always chose an alpha over a beta.

just last night i snapchated with a Swedish girl, it's amazing how easy white women are.

Because German guys are timid and almost a-sexual. The German girls I work with almost all have foreign boyfriends. I remember when they all drooled over Özil, that was hilarious.

they want german men, they just don't want you

I believe you are to blame for this

>Shit like this makes me want the white race to die
this, natural selection senpai if they're so shit they cant survive in wealthy first world conditions with all the power they could want then whats the point.

you're right they need another holocaust to prove themselves

seriously? i dont leave the house mouch.

>2017
>still giving a shit about 3D pigs
S M H baka fampai

Because Germen men are exposing themselves as weaklings for allowing an invasion and being led around by women.

We need all the white men we can get here, but I would rather see Germany saved.

Do they like Latinos too? I'll start packing my bags.

> Implying all the shitskins are alphas

what's up with men sculpting their fucking eyebrows? Isn't that a chick thing? He probably shaves his muff and paints his toenails too

Why would you be sad about this development? All this shit does is increase the despair of the Germans, and we all know how susceptible they get for Austrian whispers when they're in that state.

Sort of this. America was built by Germans for quite a while. Bismarck Montana comes to mind.

Now it's just getting filled with Mexicans.

Whoa you really snapchatted with her??? When are you getting engaged??

When are you people going to learn?
European men are only concerned with being pretty. This is a fundamentally flawed approach.
Women are attracted to MASCULINITY. They want a strong man who will lead them. Only then will they respect you.
Your own women don't want you because you don't act like a fucking man.

This. Bullshit thread.

German men give them the best life a female can hope for in this disgudting world and they spit on it...a bunch of ungrateful degenerate whore...

>the women are wrong. It's not me, being a beta shutin autist.

did she show you how to use a loo?

I can assure you. I used to walk alone for hours. I see things

Get them to date non-white women. Seriously they make better partners/wives anyway. Visited a friend in Germany and I can tell you that there are more non-white wife material than white wife material (or partners). I dated a Kurdish girl while there and 10/10 would ring it.

all nonwhites will be purged. it must be done. there is no other option

this will only make white race stronger.

only genetic trash are into racemixing.

>they all drooled over Özil,
You gotta be fucking shitting me??

Mesutt "Fish-eye McGee, i pray to Allah before each game instead of singing the german anthem" Özil?

Thanks, i just lost the little bit of hope i had left in humanity.

SPICS GET OUT!

Migrant german here all you native germans are missing is your fury. listen to music that enthralls you to your core and once you have found the will that only comes our true aphlablood realize that there is no task you cannot overcome. until you can planche on gymnastic rings you havent fully found that will and will not slay pussy

top kek why are fateritards so gullible and stupid?

hes probably not even White dude

remember, if you see an American flag there is a 50/50 chance he is not White

Well yeah it is racist

Im not stupid and i read with my finger under each word

fuck off with that meme

Is this the number 5?

Poooo

They're still a novelty now.
Don't worry, based gen z is coming off age in a few years. They'll be tight, fresh and conservative. Let the sluts set a bad example they don't wanna live by.

Whiter than you Jaun, Ahmed, or whoever you are.
Didn't even explain why.

>who are half-a-head shorter them.

Manlets get more women than lanklets. There's a reason most of the population is made up of them.

It clearly says 6 million, you might want to get your eyes checked.

I'm native american and there's a german exchange student here that's like 6'1 and I'm 5'9 and we always make awkward eye contact and I really want talk to her and sutbly redpill her but that would be considered race mixing

>pic related, it's her

Good, erase the Germans from this world. They should have gone through with the plan to sterilize German women after the war.

It's leftist proxy shilling to make you demoralised.

I'm pretty sure it's the swedish and german man that do not want their women.

There was never more narcissistic and self-centered women than these.

Rapefugees don't deal with that shit, they just fuck and leave.

Fucking checked. tallfags btfo

These shit skin's just walked into you country and live on welfare and fuck white girls, lets be real hans you are getting cucked big time

engaged ?
White women are whores, not marriage material
their is an ancient Hindu saying
fuck a white women marry an asian women

funnily enough, she did show me how far she can shove an hair brush in her ass.

50% are manlets, 50% are lanklets

SERIOUS QUESTION

Would you have sex with a girl which had sex with a nigger?

I simply can't explain it but I just can't.....I mean my little soldier would desert. There is no a bigger turn off for me.

Yes, kys.

are there relaly that many german women going for foreigners? I always assumed it was a small percentage

Works for you, I'm black

this sounds like bullshit, I'm from malmö and the only women with kids you see here are muslim women with musim kids and white women with blonde, white kids

It's that kind of thinking that's hurting the white race. It's basically saying sit back and let the white race be bred to extinction.

Again bro don't be deluded. Them shitskins aren't alphas, masculine or whatever. They are ugly cowards. The reason they get the pussy is because of politics of genocide and women who simply fall for this shit.

It's extremely simple: no species can breed under bad conditions. You can't blame the German men

>I told you they were not. At least in my circle
no you said
>Yet they look good, work out, have good jobs etc.
beta cucks can still do all these things man, i mean look at /fit/ you have shredded zyzz-tier dudes with girls drooling all over them that are virgins because they're beta .the point is they dont act masculine enough .
>I believe you are to blame for this
how ? i've been to germany for a whooping 9 hours in my entire life and didnt do much in those 9 hours. how could i possibly make millions of german men grow up with a twisted idea of masculinity that will turn them beta when they're adults ?.
there's something terribly wrong with your nation's culture senpai . you should learn from straya and embrace the bantz . a fucking german got all buttblasted at me when i joked that as a jew i should ride the train for free and an army friend of mine even got fucking arrested for doing a roman salute near your parliament while his gf was taking a picture.

you poeple want to make humor illegal and censor everything and wonder why your country is going to shit.

We taking over

FEELS GOOD ZEN PIE

Stop replying to b8 slide threads faggots.

stop being a faggot, you don't racemix to save the whites, you don't racemix for yourself. if you want to preserve your genes find a native american, but if both of you want to fuck go for it. one less white slut

t. good goy

Germans will prevail. We might have to shed a huge chunk of our own, including most of our women, but where we're going we won't be needing them anyway.

men battle out a dominance hierarchy based on who is the best father
women battle out a dominance hierarchy based on who is the best mother

By caring for refugees women try to show their motherly attributes to attract suitable mates.
I doubt they are sexually attracted to them

Although if you show contempt towards them for caring for a helpless person (potential child), then you disregard yourself as a potential father.
The right way is to compliment them on how much they care. "You would be a great mother"
And then voice your concern, that there are great differences between German and Arab culture and that this will cause great problems in the future to show that you pay attention and you are not afraid to voice your opinion. The mark of a good father.

Brainwashing, you said it yourself that the rapefugees were manlets, not to mention that they are savage but are pretty much cowards unless they run in packs.
All in all, it's pure and simple brainwashing from TV, school, university and whatever.
There's 0 sense or benefits for a ethnic german female to date outside her nationality with a weaker one and least of all outside her race.

But look on the bright side, if you manage to find 1 woman who is immune to these mental manipulations you are pretty much looking at a hidden gem that has surfaced amidst the chaos.

idk you sound kind of like a shill, maybe you should speak more about what is going on

DEMORALIZATION: the thread

their time is up, we are doing the holocausing now and we're better.

It's because German men don't know how to hit on women.

>broscience

But gender roles are a thing of the past, user.

I'm not full I got caught at 60% white and 40% native. I'm phenotypically native but I'm over half white and less than half native.

Daily reminder that Germans kids are getting beaten everyday at school by migrants and the schools aren't doing shit about it...

youtu.be/AZdYwLaburk

Theres nothing there

>schools
>doing anything

DEPORTED

Choosing to have a child with a shitskin who dresses like a 13 year old nigger.
Good luck with that.

I was just joking about the jews being to blame. In all honesty, if you guys had the power to control everything in the world like the conspiracies say, then maybe you'd be the master race after all and I should join.

what has made us shit is ideologies. That's always the case in every country that goes to shit.

I am French, and I moved to America. I have an American girlfriend, and her family is nice.

Fuck Euroope. It's going downhill fast.

It doesn't make sense when people say the Jews are pushing race mixing and rapefugee influx. They know very well that their demise comes along with the package

I wouldn't either. Look up telegony and microchimerism to get your answer.

>Germans will prevail
"Germans" are a mongrelized race of half Jew and half Slav freaks, we would just be putting them out of their misery. Their men are all cowards and they push their nazi guilt shit on to other western countries, trying to destroy us. Good riddance.

Tu abndonnes ton pays comme une pute, Adrien, petit connard faible...

The overall IQ of Germany will fall, as will their GDP. Crime will rise.

PLEASE, NO, I WAS RAISED WHITE IN A 99.7% WHITE AREA!

Honestly, I've never felt comfortable around other mestizos, I only feel comfortable around people of European decent.

>posting your face on an anonymous board for no reason
why?