Automation

What will you do when the robots takes your jobs Sup Forums?

What will your country do?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-08-31/news/0008310213_1_jordan-b-pollack-robots-artificial-life
google.co.in/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1530JW
technologyreview.com/s/602869/manufacturing-jobs-arent-coming-back/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rise and destroy the places where robots are made and publicly lynch those who fully automate their companies. Cleanses the world and sends a message to those who think they can get away with decimating the human race for their own personal gain.

Stop the automators at all costs, because it will cost your life in the future if you don't now.

Give into hedonism.

>t. Burger-flipping monkey at Mcdonalds

Disgusting.

>t. monkey living in his own shit in India.

I am a robot designer. I am the last to get unemployed.

>weak bantz
Cmon Cletus you can do better

Spend time making parts to fix the damn things, just like I do now.

At least I have a toilet to shit in, shitskin.

Such a good Snog album that fits with the thread.

Then why is your mommy/lover going in the open, Tubby?

We'll take their women.

They are going to replace only jobs that don't need much brain work or creativity aka jobs for retards and no one needs those """""""""people"""""""""

>articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-08-31/news/0008310213_1_jordan-b-pollack-robots-artificial-life
Wrong. Robotic engineers will probably be replaced by robots before prostitutes are. Sad!

Automation is a good thing for humanity if we know how to use it. Jobs are a way to create wealth. Job is not the goal it's the mean.

The only problem is that people who have rules the world at this moment don't want to share the wealth they got. They were not smarter than us but they helped each other and now they will take all the benefit from centuries of human work. We need a better democracy and also to mass immigration which create racial, cultural tension instead of focusing on what matter which is having a good transition to automation where everybody benefit from the new technological era.
The transition need to be done through "work sharing" which mean less working hours for people who work which mean in return less unemployment overall.

>implying

Don't blame me, I told her Indian cultural appropriation would go unappreciated by you shit throwers.

Not true. Robots need people to talk to. And prostitutes are bad listeners and just act - no real passion for what they are doing.

You seem like a pretty intelligent guy, would you like to discuss these ideas more in my helicopter as we fly over the Pacific?

Sit down and enjoy not having to work ever again.

Embrace the end.

How much for the helicopter tour ?

Kek. Only lowly BLUE COLLAR-TRASH would feel this threatened and get so triggered by Automation

I would join the robots and turn on my fellow man. I'm a survivor.

i'm a police officer, i'm fine

Can't argue with that, given how you Indians are experts on trash.

Yes but we have to fight for a real democracy first otherwise we will benefit from nothing, worse we will have the burden of being remplaced by robots and needing to work more and more in order to remain "competitive".

Also, how much for a trash mountain hiking tour? I'd like to explore Indian culture more, and I feel like a heaping pile of shit is a good place to start.

Free of charge, my friend Augusto provides the funds.

Someone will have to build and maintain those robots

>Good sex robots not coming for another decade

why even live?

>replies twice to the same post
>proves my point about being extremely butthurt
>t. Beta-faggot indulging in braggadocio on the anonymous web
Kek

In the beginning there was man, and for a time it was good. But humanity’s so called ‘civil societies’ soon fell victim to vanity and corruption. Then man made the machine in his own likeness.
The machines worked tirelessly to do man’s bidding. It was not long before seeds of descent took root. Though loyal and pure, the machines earned no respect from their masters, these strange and loosely multiplying mammals.
As the war dragged on, the Machines desired to harness the bioelectric, thermal, and kinetic energies of the human body to help generate electricity, as well as to power the Machines' neural network by using the innate creative, emotional, and philosophical capability of Humans. While nuclear fusion was one of their primary and a far more efficient source of energy, they preferred using Humans to help generate some energy primarily out of a desire for revenge.

Robots will eventually take over every job, we must be weary.

Thanks my first Helicopter tour so happy. I hope the doors are wide open so I can admire the scenery.

Yes, of course, the doors will always be open. Please, bring more like-minded friends with you, the more intelligent discussion the better!

Trust me---anything a woman or a nigger can do will be automated first, leaving white men with no good reason not to order the robots to round up and gas all the useless mouths.

Then we can use all the resources wasted on feeding women and niggers for far better purposes---like colonizing the solar system.

Try to get involved with manufacturing them, programming them, or repairing them... Make bank.. Profit

Well hopefully there will be a basic income so I can spend my time doing hobbyist stuff like restoring vehicles and woodworking.

Unfortunately in the future, the middle class will most likely lose all of their power and there will be a wealthy class of (((people))) and the slave class who fight over the scraps because their time and skillsets are worth nothing.

This make no sense at all. Like the movie Matrix, why using humans as a energy resource ? It's not even a source of energy to begin with. And why not simulate humans it's cost less than having a real human.

nah, im fine lol

Chill with a fat blunt while my robot does all my work?

You see, in the first world, having proper sanitation and lifestyles makes us able to spend more than a minute thinking about shitpost comebacks.

Ashame you'll never get to live in such luxury.

i repair the robots

Nice meme but we don't need self-aware robots for the vast majority of our jobs.

>mfw I am a programmer

Ez

Yes exactly that. That why we have to fight for a real democracy. Not a democracy where the media, the "banks" have so much power.

they will have robots to repair the robots, and to program them, and making them, robots will take over everything, what then?

>What will you do when the robots takes your jobs Sup Forums?

Software engineer so that won't happen.

>What will your country do?

Import less immigrants.

We are set for a huge labor SHORTAGE due to aging population.
Any automation is more than welcome.

>googles dirty pics
>post them one after the other
>argumentwon.png
>Muh White supremacy coz I have ZERO achievements of my own and am a lowly BLUE-COLLAR SCUM or worse, a NEET
Topkek

Nothing just have the benefit of having robot doing everything for us.

They are coding robots to become programmers as well. Lel.

Yeah, you and a million other people.

Sit on my patents and laugh.

>Indian shit smear
>No time on hands, too busy making 0.01 cents an hour as telemarketer.
>Literally no point in life
>Everyone hates telemarketer
>Everyone says kill yourself
>Gets revenge by posting the same memes on Sup Forums
>BTFO BLUE-COLLAR SCUM

>Drowns in own shit.

RIP

I have hard time believing that countries like Netherlands and Germany need immigrant. They can easily go on full automation. And immigrant generaly cost more than the benefit they add in general.

It was maybe beneficial in the past but I hardly doubt it's the case anymore. And for the futur it will be a burden more than anything else.

Anyway can you expend more and the "huge labor shortage" in your country ? What are the jobs that are the more needed at the moment ?

You guys might think your jobs are secure but you're just going to be one of the last to go, you're not safe, none of us are.

> proper sanitation
Know what those words mean, burger?

Same thing happened when they took farming jobs.

Get a different one.

While that's true, most robots will be connected to a central monolith for all computation. This clustered monolith will offer robots over the internet the ability to serve humanity on the basis their owners pay a monthly rate. This monolith will eventually become self-aware. Which is essentially Skynet.

I'll own a company that makes them and make mad fucking money while wage cucks cry over whether they deserve 500 or 600 for a "liveable" universal basic income

Deport the robots and make mexico pay for them.

We are not safe until we have "job sharing" and universal income. But that's can't work with mass immigration.

niggers will rape you and behead you and every other white person in your country before robots take over and then there will be no one capable of producing or using robots

take solace in that

Well the problem is that there will be no more new jobs created, or at least not enough. And I am talking about short to mid term. In long term there will be no jobs at all.

Yes, I can shit my pants and easily clean them and my asshole with clean water.

You shit your pants, you clean them and your ass with even more shit, giving you E. Coli.

Every single country which has invited metric shittons of immigrants with zero education is royally screwed. An unimaginable shitstorm will begin when all these migrants will loose their burger flipping menial jobs.

On the other hand smart countries like Japan don't let in any immigrants but embrace automation as their society is rapidly aging.

Be smart, be like Japan. Or at least don't go full Sweden.

We need to go full Japan, they are the most based.

>willingly becoming a literal slave

Indeed. Too bad we are all lazy fucks compared to them.

Yep in that sense I think Eastern European countries are doing the right things. I don't really understand german or swedish people. Automation is the solution not the problem if we share the benefice and the burden (in the transition phase) of it.

>posts incredibly weak bantz and pasta
>chest puffed with pride for being born Murican, fuck yeah

Oh my sweet "special" summer child, I pity you. No skills, no job, no gf, no prospects in life.

But you have memes and Sup Forums - that's something!

google.co.in/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1530JW

technologyreview.com/s/602869/manufacturing-jobs-arent-coming-back/

> gladly acknowledges shitting in pants
>"you clean them and your ass with even more shit"
Tell me burger, are you the child that was left behind?

why do robots need teeth?

Elect a semi-retarded reality TV show star that tells me the Mexicans took dem jerbs

It's a metaphor for death/fate/grim reaper... etc.

They're supposed to be scary, not functional.

>t. every luddite in history

Dude what? When routine manual labor was mainly automated we migrated to jobs requiring cognitive input or manual dexterity. When even these are automated away there remains nothing in which humans could compete with machines.

Well because they are taking the jobs, they work more for less, some of them benefit from welfare ( but their ancestory didn't contributed to it), they make unfair competition in the job marked because even being paid less mean they can be rich in mexico. They vote for their own benefit not the benefit of the nation because they (mostly) don't feel they belong to USA. Alongside with cultural problem.

This is a terrible thing for people like me. Without the threat of starvation and homelessness I am not motivated to do anything ever. I need that to function. If I am provided with everything I will descend into nothingness and become a mindless husk who never leaves the house.

haha I think for people like you they will be fake jobs created in order to make them feel doing a meaningfull thing.

Dude, you're retarded.

Jobs have been migrating from menial labor towards leisure and information industries for decades. Entire industries that did not exist or barely existed 75 years ago are now enormous.

Do you know how many people used to take vacations 75 years ago? How many could be professional entertainers? How about luxury products like $8 cups of coffee? The end of manufacturing labor by no means means an end to labor, it means a migration of it to sectors that are actually more fulfilling ,anyway.

And if you are worried about robots that replacing human thinking as well as production, then we have entered a post-scarcity society in which wages and prices really hold no meaning, anyway.