Hillary BTFOs the fat cheeto

When asked what Hillary would change about the 2016 election she had one answer for Trump and his deplorable supporters, "I'd Win!".

How do you drumpf supporters take the contast BTFOing by our queen Hillary? Stay mad losers

We don't need to because the dumb bitch fucking lost you idiot

She was just too smart to win...

Hillary who?

What would Obama supports say if Romney made the same claims in 2013?

Actually let me rephrase that. After spending a week or two calling Romney a racist, what would Obama supporters eventually say to Romney if he made the same claims as Clinton is now in 2013?

That's pathetic af answer, are you delusional op?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

I wouldve killed my husbands rape victims so they couldnt show up to the debate.

>Running such a pompous campaign that just parroted popular opinions
>Ignoring key(stone) states on the campaign trail
>Banking on just the high electoral state votes
>Having people like Madeline Fucking Albright telling women they're going to Hell if they don't vote for her

then why didn't she try that the first time?

Why didn't Hillary just win?

Because she's crooked.

>1 post by this ID

Sage slide threads

Its like the dude that you fuck up and then find out two weeks later that his telling his friends that he fucked you up.

Hindsight is always 20/20. I'm sure anyone could change an outcome if they were allowed to go back in time and try to correct their mistakes.

Checked

>Stay mad losers
>mad losers
>losers
Top kek

Do you have the link to the speech?

Also, does she seriously not have any regrets or hindsight understandings from this election? Does she not realize that conspiring with the DNC not only destroyed her image, but that of her party as a whole? Does she not regret flushing more than a billion dollars down the toilet? Has it not hit her that calling half of Trump's supporters "a basket of deplorables" was one of the most self-destructive things she'd ever said? Is she even capable of learning from experience? Wtf?

That's pretty funny

They still don't know why they lost

>2020 election
>Hillary has been dead for 3 years already
>Trump due for a second term but here is how HIllary can still win
Will libcucks ever recover?

I'm genuinely concerned that Hillary ever held any sort of office. She's clearly incredibly incompetent at best.

>Conspiring with the DNC against Bernie Sanders*
fucked up

This.

This.
She has no charisma or leadership-skills; she just did all her homework in lawschool.

>what do you mean i shouldn't have done some things differently?
>i deserved to win!
>no, i didn't learn anything from all this
>t. Hillary

>I'd win

how about saying you would drop out and let Bernie Sanders run again Drumpf instead.

this woman is the fucking devil and my fellow Progressives are waking up to that.

Checked.

Came here to post this. Why can't they objectively analyze the campaign? All of their arguments are: the FBI, Russian trolls, and fake news ruined an otherwise flawless campaign.

At least the people at the top know what happened.