Why is he aging so terribly? His spine has deteriorated to nothing he can't even sit up, his skin is splotchy...

Why is he aging so terribly? His spine has deteriorated to nothing he can't even sit up, his skin is splotchy, his voice is shot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QqfjiuqVrV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not enough children's adrenal glands and young blood

He failed his masters. They made him sample one of his failed bioagents.

CRT screen usage when he was young gave him eye cancer which is now spreading.

>His spine has deteriorated to nothing he can't even sit up

Whell No Shit... . Wouldn't YOu bE IF YOU Was STuck Ib a Wheel CHair for DecaDes

You have no idea who is in OP's pic.

I'm obviously shitposting m8. Everybody knows what Steve Jobs looks like.

"Igor. I have the documents."

he gave up on his depopulation agenda and hit the drugs

Kek. Not recognizing Neil Tyson DeGeneres

>he can't even sit up, his skin is splotchy, his voice is shot

So, do you have a video link of this, or what?

The guy is old af. What do you want?

Correcting Recorded Transcripts?
Who is this CRT?

So is Trump

>high energy

NERDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No seriously

N E R D S ! ! ! ! ! ! !

N
E
R
D
S
!
!

Cathode-Ray Tumblr. It was the early version of the site before the internet.

Trump looks like a fat pumpkin thats been in the sun too long

Gates always had terrible posture. His voice has always been shot. Blochy skin always happens to older folk.

It's excessive marijuana use.

white genetics

Damn, Stephen Hawking has really let himself go

He's getting old. Stuff like this happens to you when you get old. Like a lot of old people say:

"As I was, you are"
"As I am, you shall be"

I used to respect Bill Gates until I learned his is apart of the Globalist Elite club and is helping depopulate the planet

no
youtube.com/watch?v=QqfjiuqVrV4

Didn't he pretty much just steal everything off Steve Jobs anyways?

I just looked up Gates age, and saw he has a 20 year old daughter. She's a real qt, looks like she is dating some deformed mid 30s muslim character.

I think he is depopulating himself

Are you retarded ? Why is depopulation a bad thing ? We need to depopulate africa and asia. Whites are a small minority you nigger lover.

Been said, but no blood to drink

Yeah alex jones said bill gates gave the kids in africa some medicine that made them sterile and killed some of them. Dunno if thats true, but he's could secretly be "our guy"

I mean the guy on the right is good at lifting weights and repeating lines someone else wrote.

The guy on the left is a major figure in global politics and is an advisor to the most powerful man on the planet.

Soo yeah. I think that statement checks out. Typical niggs cant think any further than 'skin' and base all their perception on humans from their physical appearance.

Trump looks energetic as fuck and his hugs look strong and comfy. There are few 70+ year olds that look like that.

He jumped over one too many chairs.

He's only 61. Seeing he did not toiled in the sun farming corn, and he had almost all his life an obscene amounts of money, he looks pretty fucked up.

>getting confused between the 2 black scientists
Hint: it's fucking Carl Sagan you cuck

>The guy on the left is a major figure in global politics
So was "Obongo" and all those genetically inferior Jews who rule the world.

This

No race is better than another

Kek

We are 1 human race :^)

Sidenote: how do i become a mod on my own subreddit? I really want to share upboats wiff you

"We need to depopulate Asia and Africa"

And paradoxically, the depopulation program causes those areas to be poor, and causes exponential population growth.

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Master trips of truth.

The guys old because being a globalist elite is bad for your health.