What is wrong with America's education

Is it because of bad teachers or bad curriculum? It seems as if all the money we're throwing at it isn't doing shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

deliberatedumbingdown.com/MomsPDFs/DDDoA.sml.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Teacher unions, same reason education in South Africa is FUBAR.

Poor students. I hope she lets them cum on her ass.

How exactly do these unions work and why do they hurt education?

When you can change the perception of blacks that excelling in school and actually learning is beneficial not only to themselves but to their families and communities, instead of thinking that if you learn something you are "acting like one of dem crackas"

Would you do it Sup Forums?
Would you?

Gonna get an A+ in busting nuts on phat booties

My brain nearly gave out.

What language is this supposed to be? I can't understand anything after "grade"

Lowers standards for teachers to the point where they can "teach" whatever they want.

But don't republicans want individualized curriculum instead of common core and standardized tests?

We don't exclude horrible students from test averages like china does so our numbers are bad due to anchors and inner city kids

That's pretty much all you need to know

i think i just had a brain aneurysm. I hate america.

So it's true, germans really are incapable of understanding humor.

What the fuck? Is this Hawaiian pidgin language?

I'd fuck that ass if you know what I mean

If I'd understand what she is trying to say, maybe I could. Please enlighten me

kind of an inappropriate caption

It's completely indecipherable

It's because of blacks. We'd be around fifth in global education rankings if you just looked at Whites and Asians, but black test scores are so terrible that it drags us down to the thirties.

there wasn't any humor Francois.

Teacher unions support common core, bro.

Niggers have a low IQ and depress test scores and performance

White Americans perform the same as their European counterparts

Heres a redpill on US education:

deliberatedumbingdown.com/MomsPDFs/DDDoA.sml.pdf

I've never had a black teacher and I've lived in places where blacks were pretty common.

And how do we fix niggers?

It's bad because of blacks and spics

Whites do as well as whites Europe
Spics do as well as spics in South America
Blacks do better than blacks in Africa (not great but still better)
Chinks do as well as chinks in chinkland

Source
Pat Buchanan

Its because we have a retarded populace. That is full of niggers and spics. Conservatives love the meme that niggers will be pro freedom if they get them off the democratic plantation. Which is just not the case. If the US was white only we would have like the third highest average IQ in the world

god damn

i'd fuck that ass so hard

by breeding them out

>tfw just became reataredred
Dafuq homie?!

You can't they are born that way

>What is wrong with America's education
Black people. That's literally it. If they weren't around, the average test scores would skyrocket.
It's so obvious that there's no reason this thread should exist.

Is this norwegian or something user?

>tfw I understand exactly what it says
Am I nigger now?

Red pill me on fucking fat asses like this. Do you need a bbc?

Please tell me then

yes

So what is he saying?

I don't get it

No doubt

curriculum

'splain this

True. Almost every bad statistic about America can be attributed to blacks

It's a post-ironic meme making fun of "black twitter" type posts, which are also unintelligible, but not on purpose.
Lurk moar

>the Frenchman's English is so bad that he completely understands Jamaica-tier English

US education is fucked because they try to shoehorn everyone into a tight little mold.

Kids who are intelligent sit with retards who chimp out all day and forced to learn too fast / too slow. There are no options for kids to do other types of learning such as focusing on learning a trade / skill and not having to be in a fucking classroom for a shitton of time. You can see the US education system as a totally shit tier version of the Japanese or Korean system because we are lazy and have far too many niggers.

Also (((liberal arts education))) is pure jewry and designed to squeeze more money out of you in University. All of the classes are taught by failure departments and teach you what amounts to reading a medium sized book that they blow up to 20 font and hardcover it to charge you 300$.

Stfu Abdulbaqir

If this is your 4th grade teacher and ?????????. Would you do it for $100,000

>Kids who are intelligent sit with retards who chimp out all day and forced to learn too fast / too slow.
it's basically every school in every country

I thought I was having a stroke. I could understand the individual words, but I couldn't make sense out of these "sentences".

>if this is your teacher in 4th grade and the school she teaches for allowed it. Would you do it for 100k.

It says when you school teacher do for can she at class that you do and 100000?

Both, although our teachers would be fine if kids cared about learning. Just not enough of a focus on it, and not enough stratification allowing better kids to separate from the shit ones that ruin classroom environments.

Nice 4's lad.

You're not wrong but our education requirements are low in the first place so the fact hurts us a lot.

>Teacher pay is based on seniority, not skill, results or merit
>This means the high school AP physics teacher (who knows what he's doing) who's been teaching for 3 years enthusiastically is making less than the English teacher who's been babysitting niggers for 20 years and long since gave up on them.
>Unions negotiate for lower standards for teachers so they can keep their jobs
>Teachers get tenured after a few years, making it nearly impossible to fire them, unless they basically rape a kid in front of the class
>In spite of all the union bullshit, teachers still get paid like shit so it's not a competitive field. Smart people get their education and take it elsewhere. Teaching is now a backup plan. It's what you do if you have a college degree and can't do anything else.
>Seriously, a physics professor in my college told the class that by having one college physics class, we are more qualified to teach physics than 60% of high school physics teachers.

I was worried there was something wrong with me. I'm glad everyone else is acknowledging how little this makes sense.

Really? Shes so hot no one studies well enough to write coerent sentences

ass too big

This as well. We let (((education majors))) teach children and their standards for graduation are mind numbingly easy.

College needs to be reworked. We need to stop letting everyone and their brother in.

Teachers unions need to go. Common core needs to go. Way more stringent standards need to be in place. You want to fuck around? You get kicked out.

Massachusettsfag here, and our schools are exceptional. We literally compete with Finland, Hong Kong, and Japan while the rest of you suckers are floating somewhere on the ass end of several humiliating jokes.

The problem with our education isn't so much the system itself, but the culture behind it. Half of the people who are actually employed by the school system are drooling fossils with selfish interests.

Combine that with the kids who just don't care, they're not taught to care early on and so the state loses them. We have five and six year old kids who just file into a really crappy system from the gate and suffer the cultural problems that are stagnating our entire society. Nothing changes as the kids grow up. With no real window of opportunity to see beyond that pit of doubt, they lose interest real quick and fail.

If you blame the teacher's unions, please die in a firearms related incident.

AT LEAST 3 GENERATIONS OF AMERICAN STUDENTS WITHOUT BEING CHALLENGED OR COUNTERBALANCED WITH BASIC VALUES OF AMERICANISM - AMERICAN PATRIOTISM

THE RESULT?
THE RESULT YOU CAN SEE
DROPOUTS OR HALF-BAKED INTELLECTUALS ARE NOW OCCUPYING THE POSITIONS OF POWER
IN THE GOVERNMENT, CIVIL SERVICE, BUSINESS, MASS-MEDIA AND EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM
YOU ARE STUCK WITH THEM; YOU CANNOT GET RID OF THEM; THEY ARE CONTAMINATED; THEY ARE PROGRAMMED TO THINK AND REACT TO CERTAIN STIMULI IN A CERTAIN PATTERN
YOU CANNOT CHANGE THEIR MIND EVEN IF YOU EXPOSE THEM TO AUTHENTIC INFORMATION

THE PROCESS OF DEMORALIZATION IS COMPLETE AND IRREVERSIBLE
TO GET RID OF THEM, YOU NEED ANOTHER 20 OR 15 YEAR TO EDUCATE A NEW GENERATION OF PATRIOTICALLY-MINDED AND COMMON-SENSE PEOPLE WHO WOULD BE ACTING IN FAVOR AND IN THE INTEREST OF THE UNITED STATE SOCIETY

HAHAHAHAH holy shit same. Its late at night here, I thought I was just having severe sleep deprivation side effects. Fuck that was intense.

We don't all use shitter, frog.

If they had good teachers they might be inspired to give a damn about it, because good teachers can frequently make a subject interesting.
Having good teachers is no.1 factor in having a decent educayshun system.

Checked

I will submit that teaching young children (elementary school age) requires specialized skills and training, as their brains are still developing and you need to know what concepts a 6 year old will understand and how to present it. By the time kids reach high school, they should be able to act somewhat like adults so a normal person should be able to teach them what he knows.

am I having a stroke?

it's the dominant gene. when the inferior portions of circuitry are present and undamaged, they will express over the higher-functioning recessive circuitry. the dominant/recessive mechanism is holding them back.
the only way to "fix" a group is to subject it to genetic genocide--to alter the fetuses artificially to remove the dominant genes holding them back--the "lesser" circuitry.

we should probably just leave the default mechanisms alone and figure out a way to live with--or next to--each other. they need a simpler system. it's not by race it's by iq. we have stupid-ass white people can't make it in this system, either. they need the simpler system, too.

which brings me to the idea of establishing breeding reserves for downies and turnies, we need to let them go, we need to let them try to create their own viable new species if they want.

>it's not by race it's by iq.
I think you just did something big there.

Fire and lots of it

Is he asking whether I would pay 100k to fuck this teacher?
The answer is no, no I wouldn't.

>Shes so hot

You need a new script for your glasses. Oh wait... just noticed the flag.

I think he's asking if you'd go through the 4th grade again with that woman as your teacher for a prize of $100,000. Regardless, it's just a flimsy excuse to share thicc and get likes

When I was in Rhode Island a 40+ years old woman asked me if we had Google in Switzerland. I thought she was joking. Sadly she was serious.

So... do you have it?

At first I thought I was having an ictus

Should have told her no, the swiss communicate with yodels and cowbells

Well, you guys are pretty backwards on most things.

The US really likes to take all its funding out of education, especially in places that really need it. Therefore you can't get better teachers, better books, more curriculum options, or better learning environments.

We actually spend hilariously little of our taxes on it relative to other countries.

wrong, they're one of the best countries in the world

fug

There's been a general decline in teacher quality over the past 50 years. In the past, it used to be that women had fewer career and were put into fields like teaching and nursing. Generally, the women in college were also more intelligent because fewer people went to college. The result is that many bright women were nudged into becoming teachers. Most weren't geniuses, but they were from the right side of the IQ distribution. Today, education schools are academic ghettoes and intelligent women rarely become teachers because they have better options. Very few elite colleges offer education majors and most teachers are coming out of low quality universities. Education majors are mostly the marginal quality college students who are searching for an easy major and a steady job.

A few generations ago, all the women getting biology or law degrees would be getting education degrees.

we spend more per student than other other country. you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. especially if the horse is a nigger or a beaner.

That's completely wrong. Furthermore, the schools that generally receive the most funding are the inner city schools that have the worst test scores.

Children living in China who sit on the floor and have to share 1 pencil for every 10 students outscore our local dindus.

But I'm sure that if we give free ipads and computers, then they'll suddenly all become rocket scientists!

Wow with a picture like that I wonder why american education is fucked