Trump angry and frustrated at staff over Sessions fallout

>"Nobody has seen him that upset," one source said, adding the feeling was the communications team allowed the Sessions news, which the administration deemed a non-story, to overtake the narrative.
cnn.com/2017/03/04/politics/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-reince-priebus/

>that video
>my dick is diamonds

Gonna be a good week, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
metabunk.org/debunked-cnns-fake-news-broadcasts-charles-jaco-and-the-fake-live-gulf-war-reports.t1140/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thin skinned president
he's not fit
40 days into office and he's close to a HUGE breakdown
He should be impeached

not gonna lie, former drumpf supporter here. it's been fun watching his campaign crash and burn. but seriously, we can't let him have the nuclear codes

CNN is fake news.

>linking to CNN

Like this Nostalgia image?

>Trump was upset over something upsetting

Holy Shit

He's gonna breakdown and throw the libtards into ovens, just you wait faggot

>We can just make up some complete horseshit that sounds somewhat feasible and people will believe it because it sounds feasible!

Ever since the russian hooker thing I realised that anything CNN or the rest of the media says just may or may not be complete fucking nonsense pulled from their ass. It's so easy for them to do it that there's no reason they wouldn't.

Shariablue CTR cucks plentiful here.

Fucking saged

more facism pls

Trump is emotionally unstable and a real dumbass.

I am afraid that he could nuke the world for feels and shit, when he breaks down.
Hope he gets impeached soon.

Top Kek it actually is run by fucking Drumpf, Bannon, Priebus and Ivanka.
lol I hope Obama and the NSA and CIA fuck Drumpf in the mouth real good.

>using fluffies for comparison

Hows the autism working out for you, muhammed?

>they totally have him this time guys!!

Leafs once again proving they are the biggest idiots on this site.

Why does this article feel like it's been written by a 2nd grader? It's like reading a transcript of trump talking without a teleprompter. Also Drumpf BTFO!

CNN shill detected

Posts link directly to CNN

Doesn't paste bin the article

Thing "he's so mad LOLOL" story is the funniest thing. Literally the only thing they have left to say is "well ya maybe he was wire tapped but LOOK AT HOW MAD HE IS ABOUT IT NOW HA!"

lol until Drumpf provides evidence for the wiretapping he's fucked and retarded. He's so jelly of Obama and can't stop thinking about matching Obamas successful presidency and his BBC

i hate so much about the things you choose to be

Lol, itlll be interesting to see if he gets impeached or has a heart attack first

>C
>N
>N

CNN has to payout 30 million dollars its such FAKE NEWS.

>politics
>opinion
>two different writers
You are a fucking retard.

> Drumpf claims he was wiretapped

> no evidence

> Obama and Clapper deny

> Media says Drumpf is a retard again

> Drumpf White House calls for an investigation of retarded no proof claim of things that didn't happen

> Senate asks Drumpf to provide evidence

lmao

>Obama acts cool and collected
>Trump acts like a nigger
Sup Forums defends it

>journalism being any other than opinions
kys

>impeached

He's a fucking old man with anger issues, obesity and no self-awareness. He's going to burn out within two years.

Look at how quickly young presidents (e.g. Obama, Clinton, etc.) age when in office.

People who want him gone, don't realize you don't need to impeach him. His heart will take care of it. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

If he was legally wiretapped by the FBI for possible collusion with a foreign country during the election then yeah he's got no right to be mad.

how did he act like a nigger?

>Finnish autism

I don't want him to kill me or burn down the country while he builds his funeral pyre user

>legally

that is some top notch spin right there.

JUST

>how does trump act like a nigger

Several children among wives and sidechicks.
Says whatever stupid shit pops into his head.
Spends most of his days out of the office (hellooooo mar-e-lago!).
Covers everything with tacky gold.
Believe every conspiracy theory he hears (see now, they put crack IN the hood!).

Should I continue?

I honestly don't use CNN as a source for anything. Even before Trump started railing against them, they were complete shit tier. Granted I'd be mad that the person I picked for the job couldn't do the job because of trying to play by a set of rules the opponents would never play by.

CNN is literally reporting on video footage they shot looking through Trump's window. They're literally stalkers.

a fucking civil war will do that to you

Reminder that Trump keeps a physical list of people's names who cross him.

He does this so he can, at the appropriate time go after them and destroy them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

If fucking Drumpf was wiretapped he can declassify it at any time. If he can't declassify and prove this then it either didn't happen or it happened and he can't prove it and he's still retarded for flapping his lips on Twitter and insulting the former president who's twice as popular as him

>niggers invented children from multiple wives
>stupid shit = things that are true
>WH is wiretapped by IC
>poorfag spotted
>bluepilled

lmao, pathetic. destroyed. try again and put some more effort into it this time

i imagine its a high stress job even without a civil war they all come out of presidency looking haggard

*Drumpft

he looks like he had a really big cock
like 9 inches

>SAGE

I need a german accent for this.

Back story on that image.

The left image is Lincoln at his prime. Strong, wise, quick. The image on the right was taken one month before the assassination. The image released to the public was heavily doctored to hide the wrinkles. LINCOLN WAS ALREADY DYING FROM A SLOW POISON ADMINISTERED THE PREVIOUS SUMMER.
Booth just gave him a mercy shot.

Totally agree. Everything the government does is above board and they would never use a flimsy excuse to break the law.

I wish I was still stupid enough to believe that.

>LINCOLN WAS ALREADY DYING FROM A SLOW POISON

Source?

This is the undoctored image from the last portrait sitting in March 1865. He was dying.

Mad Trump - Best Trump
>goes to store to buy a weeks worth of popcorn

Yeah, not buying it.

So they shot a video through a window with zero audio then magically a (((source))) tells them the perfect narrative they wanted?

lmao

>more unverified sources
Why is CNN a grocery tabloid all of a sudden?

>why is no one willing to publicly source themselves when when our president is prone to anger and petty reprisals

Bump for interest

..what board did you think we were on again?

this claim is fake news.

>all of a sudden
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

they were always lying faggots

>McHenry House in Meadville, Pennsylvania

:End Transmission:

Drumpf is done, it's over for him.

FAKE NEWS BY YOU KNOW WHO

>(((sources)))
>(((CNN)))

Fake news.

they simply throw shit at the wall to see if it sticks

also they feel the constant negative press can be pointed to later as 'proof' that he's bad

they're forgetting that only 6% of people trust the media now, this pretext will wear thinner and thinner

>one source said

Who? The guy LARPing as a white house spy on twitter?

>one source said,
lol. Still clinging onto that fake news huh? You're in for a rude awakening :D

fail- long ago debunked.

metabunk.org/debunked-cnns-fake-news-broadcasts-charles-jaco-and-the-fake-live-gulf-war-reports.t1140/

shareblue is right, Trump could expose this all to the public but he isn't

>they simply throw shit at the wall to see if it sticks

as opposed to Trumps twitter fiascos? Trump doesnt offer sources why should CNN?

>stale pasta and trolling

>CONSPIRACY

just hide and sage stupid shit u fag

kek, are you the guy who spams the graphs all the time? Nobody gives a shit about Obama anymore

>metabunk
DROPPED

they lied about coming under attack not being in saudi arabia

You guys really suck at these threads.

le Pen 2017

As long as they don't hit Bannon I have no fears.

no. no they didnt. That you cant even acknowledge the facts presented confirms your mind is closed and you are just a walking cuck of a meme.

You fags are going to make him fucking lose his shit and turn into mother fucking stalin if you keep this up

Leave the fucking man alone

>the taxi drivers don't put out fires so why should I, the fireman, provide such a service?

I'm not watching them no matter how hard you try to make me think of their actions as justified.

>twitter fiascos
trump has consistently used twitter to his great benefit

it's a cucky ploy to claim that every time he tweets he's 'wasting time' or 'sperging out' but that's just how you dishonest freak kikes play your narrative game, nobody believes it, probably not even you

that attack scene was staged and you will have to prove otherwise

Sadly, this works. You make a big declarative headline which 90% of people will look at and immediately become influenced by if it's the first source of news on the subject. Nobody cares about the keyword 'allegedly' anymore, they just want news that conforms to their biases even if it's literal grapevine rumors.

These guys know this, they have highly trained psychologists who understand the human thought process and how to easily control a narrative. The 24/hr news cycle also means nobody really dwells on one subject very long, although later it becomes evidence to be pointed back to.

Who is going to sift through the past to investigate true history? Hell, there is now precedent to make investigation against certain groups illegal as a 'hate crime'.

Eh, force of habit.

moar

You're an idiot

Trump has been given a lot more shit than most presidents. People won't leave him alone

>Sadly, this works.
Only if people trust the media. They don't.

6% is the number of people who trust the media. That's not enough for a color revolution, and most of those people are so stupid, fat, lazy, or drugged up to be formed into a fighting force, and they're probably all on welfare.

Trump has Twitter and when he tweets the world listens. He can easily BTFO the media with precision, the likes of which has never before been seen on this earth.

If their usual tricks were still effective he never would have been elected. They don't have anything new, so they just repeat accusation after accusation, with no proof (can't prove a fake story) and they don't realize it's just further eroding their credibility, which is 94% exhausted now.

They had their chance, they blew it with Hillary, and now they are extra sore and losing control. Let them sperge out, it's not actually going to help them.

actually no. The burden of proof is on you

However, it was proven in the thread but since your mind is closed and you can never admit you were wrong, you will not have the guts to read the thread or participate to correct any errors.

So...KYS but fuck off first.

That's sort of what happens when a flaming retard is president. He's constantly saying dumb, classless, inflammatory shit. He cant go a week without twitter beef with regular citizens or companies. He thinks being president is no different than being a corny 80s entrepreneur.

>liberals still almost elect Hillary
>she's visibly much more unhealthy than Trump

>h-he will never be elected
>h-he will never be
ah fuck it, it's like you manlets never, ever learn

This. Anyone who attacks Trump based on his Twitter activity is doing so because they know it works for him. With just a handful of tweets the pressure is off Sessions and back into spying and the Obama administration. Trump is a master deflector who, while he may not be able to make himself pretty, can drag his enemies down with him and even deeper.

How will this affect his approval among Republicans? It won't, they hate Obama. How will it affect his approval among independents? It won't, they don't like spying or the deep state. Partisan democrats don't know what the fuck they're doing. They're the most incompetent bunch of people in Washington right now.

but he IS sperging out and you know it...just too much of a cuck to admit it. Facts are facts and Trump is a sperge-lord. maybe even THE sperge-Lord.

The election wasn't hacked, there was hacking during the election you dense motherufkcer

Trump is perfect and any criticism or negative commentary is paid for by the global reptilian liberal elite!

>Believe every conspiracy theory he hears (see now, they put crack IN the hood!)

You ever read Gary Webb's Dark Alliance? They did. It's pretty much confirmed.

dont respond to shit like that senpai, come on

how is it spun? seems like the story is being spun to divert attention away from russia

dumb shill

They are just jewish

>moving goalposts

>Trump was frustrated by the Sunday shows today/felt people didn't defend him strongly enough on his Obama claim, per ppl close to him.

Per a NYT writer. What a bitch hahahahahhaha.

>make shit up
>expect people to be able to defend it
>angry when they can't

What a loser.

so it was faked thanks for confirming :^)

>failing argument

>story that came out yesterday
>stale pasta and trolling

Are... are you retarded?