Shills out in force lmao

who else /laughingatshills/ here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3hnUgXxU9YA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're just as bad as the snowflakes.

Sup Forums died in 2015. Go away user.

It's pretty bad. Working during Sunday that is.
Or are they doing it for free?

We all laugh at them. Their efforts are so obvious it's ridiculous. They're trying way too hard today. Probably trying really hard to deflect away from wiretapping and some shit. Who knows. They probably aren't themselves aware of why they're doing it when they do it.

shill activity is directly related to how threatened they are.

this uptick in shills can mean only one thing:

they shitting their pants

That would be my guess as well. They're scared. Maybe they know more about the wiretapping and slush fund shit than we do. Not sure how shilling on the Chans will change anything IRL. Especially when they make themselves so obvious.

>Sup Forums died in 2015
>quite possibly being salty about trump winning the presidency

Sup Forums has layers of bread.

hey shill. one of the biggest giveaways is that you respond instantly to anyone talking shit on shills.

l m a o
m
a
o

Sure Skippy...

>mfw skills make up less than 10% of anti-trump posts

>OBAMA INSTALLED MISSILES IN CUBA AND ASSASSINATED J.F.K.!!
OBAMA INSTALLED MISSILES IN CUBA AND ASSASSINATED J.F.K.!!

>shills are actually wasting time on a site that ranks 251 in global rankings
do you lads actually believe this shit? I've always just thought we were meming. shills really wouldn't waste their time on this site which is constantly crying "muh shills" when the money is better spent on plebbit/jewbook/twitter.

hi ;)

Who else /killingthemselvesbeforework/ here?

>Sup Forums died in 2015

you're not wrong

>obbonga unsympathetic to the eternal jews' nihilism
>obbonga sanctions rapacious russkies
>mossad, with putin, target forums to push propaganda
>Sup Forums turns into an autistic shill mill

> the great meme war of 2017 - Russian intelligence against shills.

Not everybody has this card.
Where do I get one?
Does it have
>t.russian
written on the other side?

all day err day

WE'RE BACK BITCHES
UNITED
HAIL VICTORY

Things from Sup Forums trickle down to those sites

THREAD THEME youtu.be/3hnUgXxU9YA

You do'nt remember the jamboree do you?

oh CTR

>when you inadvertently create a shill containment thread

ZDRAVSTVUYTE, COMRADE!

Maybe they are personally implicated in a file somewhere as astroturfers part of Obama's slush fund scandal. Now they're working for free to try to cover their ass.

>CRT!!
>CATHODE-RAY TUBE!!
CRT!!
CATHODE-RAY TUBE!!

>CRT!!
>CATHODE-RAY TUBE!!
CRT!!
CATHODE-RAY TUBE!!

>CRT!!
>CATHODE-RAY TUBE!!
CRT!!
CATHODE-RAY TUBE!!

>CRT!!
>CATHODE-RAY TUBE!!
CRT!!
CATHODE-RAY TUBE!!

>CRT!!
>CATHODE-RAY TUBE!!
CRT!!
CATHODE-RAY TUBE!!

>CRT!!
>CATHODE-RAY TUBE!!
CRT!!
CATHODE-RAY TUBE!!

>CRT!!
>CATHODE-RAY TUBE!!
CRT!!
CATHODE-RAY TUBE!!

Some say that this is the re-education camp where you spend eternity...

If you seriously believe that after all the chaos we caused in the election you're just a dumdum
We got mainstream news to start using the term "cuck" and "cuckservative", we got Hillary to rant about the "alt-right" and by proxy redpill a bunch of nornalfags, we harnessed literal meme magick user
They've seen what we can do when the right work together and they are now trying to divide us

their aim is to demoralize,i believe

The run of good luck is over,

Trump is fucked. He'll be impeached in a matter of months.

Hey do you remember when everyone thought that Hillary Clinton was going to be president? Hahahaha what fucking morons right

mostly /scrollingpastshills/ as it goes. occasionally get annoyed at dumbfags who respond to them, but i put that down to tag-teaming mostly anyway. no sense in telling off the dumbfags.

sage and chemo.

yeah but it's just hilarious. it's not like they're going to change anybody's minds on here. the war is lost and they don't get it. they still think they can win people back after everything that's happened and everything that's come out.

most of the country doesn't even trust the news anymore, it's over.

Demoralize and divide us
The plan is to create as much infighting as possible which is why they're going after ecelebs on the right
First they spend a few weeks shilling for the individual (Spencer for instance)
Then all of a sudden they flood the board with negative posts (about Spencer in this example, but applies to basically anyone)
The result is half of Sup Forums defend him and the other half want him to fuck off, and it sparks a huge argument over nothing

> t. CRYING-RAGING TRANSSEXUAL

Why did you came here?

Sure sure I'm literally shaking ect.

Shillkins BTFO'd! How will the Shills recover? But seriously, MADAM PRESIDENT!

that was le_donald, the civic nationalist former bernie supporters. yes, we make memes that sometimes get on reddit. but its reddit that popularizes them and its reddit where the normies get exposed. CTR/shareblue is just not that big of a organization where they can pay to have focused campaigns on sites like 4chins. it only makes sense that they're most active on twitter/plebbit/jewbook/yahjew/etc. probably 99% of the "shills" on here are just shitposting for (you)'s

Months is a long time.

>vacant cranial echo chamber

Lad the donald had like a quarter of our traffic
Sup Forums is the base of meme operations and they know it

exactly but it really isn't working.

i was talking to my normie mate today, mostly redpilled brexit voter with a liberal wife and he was recounting his with her argument over trump tweets and i'm thinking even the normies can see through the shit and construct the right arguments.

It's always a shame when someone flips the shill switch again and harshes my mellow afternoon.

What if this site acts as a vector for "infecting" those other sites you mentioned with politically damaging ideas, which then filter out to many more normies. The ideas go viral to extend the analogy.

You might say that the social engineers prefer to treat unwanted contagious ideas in the "hot zone" rather than waiting for them to spread to the general population.

(You) might say that the average Sup Forumsack doesn't have enough social connections to cause any problems, you also might say that they are more motivated to spread their ideas and the community has grown since the election.

But you might be right but one thing i think can be said is that the quality of this board has recently plummeted.

Trump is a mess.

I don't know what's worse, the shills or the newfag R*dditors that reply to them unironically

Some of the ideas are outright crippling.

Newfags dont know how to sage

This sort of thing is cancer, i hope you are using a proxy, otherwise this low quality shitpost brings shame to your repuation.