Milo AND Molyneux have ruined their reputations

>Milo AND Molyneux have ruined their reputations

I guess Ben is /ourguy/ again.

APOLOGIZE and all will be forgiven.

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2011/04/13/the-magic-of-donald-trump-n1395003
dailywire.com/news/3896/shapiro-i-will-never-vote-donald-trump-heres-why-ben-shapiro#
youtu.be/GKczW14EO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=uF5qbPxe7D4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats not Bill "Liquid PaleoConservatism" Whittle

Molyneux hasn't ruined anything. Milo didn't either, but the MSM wants everyone to think so.

Ben is a dick kike that can fuck off.

>le balding fatass who thinks he knows everything about everything

Molyneux sold his soul but Milo just needs to come out of hiding. Both can be redeemed.

If anything Molymeme has moved further and further to the far right since the election. He even named the jew in one of his last videos.

Shapiro and Molyneux are my fav political commentators btw.

JUST

I like Ben, milo and Stefan.

I've met Ben at my university, he's a pretty cool guy. He was right too, Ted Cruz is based.

Hello r eddit/shareblue.

Have a sage.

What the fuck does anyone like Molyneux for

Nothing he says is original, is his false sense of superiority a self-fulfilling prophecy to you people?

>Ben at my university
/ourkike/ as fuck, I agree.
What was he talking about, and how long time ago was that?

Molyneux is still based as fuck. He just nees to BTFO the fuck out of Destiny and all will be well again.

Milo will rise from the ashes like a fabulous Phoenix.

Shapiro was always our guy, Sup Forums is pro Israel after all. The only reason jews caused trouble in the first place was to get their nation back. Now that they have it they are powerful allies.

He seems to be defending Trump more and more lately
Mark my words by the end of the 4 years he is going to shill for trump

hi, just wondering how long you're contracted to make these posts? Also, when does that expire? Thanks.

He's entertaining and brings a lot of facts to the table.

#neverTrump Ben and Cruz? Ben "white knight for michelle fields" Shapiro? Ted " i took a plane with obama and hillary" Cruz?

the fucknut can't make up his mind

townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2011/04/13/the-magic-of-donald-trump-n1395003

dailywire.com/news/3896/shapiro-i-will-never-vote-donald-trump-heres-why-ben-shapiro#

>Mark my words by the end of the 4 years he is going to shill for trump
That would be a thing of beauty, I can't wait to have a literal kike shill for Trump.

Could Kek make this happen if we asked for good digits?

>we can't disagree and hold discourse

Chaim, pls

MIKE!

COME HERE FROM YOUR KEKSHED AND GET HIM OFF THE SHOW RIGHT NOW

pic related also our guy
an alternative pundit for those nazis obsessed with jews

SHOOT ME

COME HOME, PIZZA PARTY BEN

>Molyneux
>reputation ruined

How? Explain yourself.

he is not /ourguy/

>he doesn't know about molygate

Molyneux is fine. Stop trying to meme his destruction.

>constantly sexual abusing children because they 'consent'
>fine

It's almost like the guy who actually uses arguments to strengthen his cause will be more succesful in the end, than some memequeen living on popularity of teens.

Just the daily reminder that Milo refused to debate Ben, purely because Milo felt he was too important/popular to debate Ben. The biggest cop out, and literally "dont even @ me, I have more followers than you" attitude, like some spoiled celebrity.

He is mentally on the same ground as the people he debate, childish crybaby, but he panders to the alt-right.

>townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2011/04/13/the-magic-of-donald-trump-n1395003
He was right about this. Ben used to be great before he went unhinged in early 2016.

How many white nationalists with jewish wives and mulatto brothers does it take to make a podcast?

Explain. Also nice digits

Get outta here, shill. You're worthless compared to stefbot.

I really wish Sup Forums would get past this thing where anyone who isn't 100% pure is the enemy.

Yes, Ben is /ourguy/. So is Stef. Lauren is /ourgal/ as well. Stop eating our own kind just because we disagree on a couple of things. That's what leftists do. We need as many allies as possible in our war with the satanic left.

He was BTFO by a 21 year old sociology student

He's very engaging and he's woken up many young people. He's a hero. What are you doing to fight the culture war...shilling on Sup Forums?

his career is completely and utterly ended after what happened

you could say he came to a halt

i dun noe shapy dropped in the line of succession for the role of the beast. i think hes like what 7th. an sum won said that its already decided so liek he cant be our guy. last year of jubilee wuz liek las year

These shills couldn't meme their way out of a paper bag. Molyneux is still /ourguy/ despite their shitty photoshops.

I agree with you, I only post anti-molyneux memes because I really don't like how arrogant he was at the fritz video

link to the video of it?

youtu.be/GKczW14EO_w

But Fritz was so flaccid. He contradicted himself immediately and as such, stefbot publically tore him a new asshole.

>Ben Shapiro
>pretty cool guy

>Ted Cruz
>based

You are like a little babby

> he doesn't realise 'the jews' aren't one homogenous group.

There are the Israelis and then there are (((the Jews))).

Israelis are an ally, (((the jews))) are the Bolshevik Frankfurt school communists that have infected the US.

the only /ourguy/ is Trump
and maybe God

everybody else can fuck right off

>"Alt-right" philosophers

youtube.com/watch?v=uF5qbPxe7D4

Ted Cruz is a retard and so are you

What do people think of Still on pol?

Israel isn't an ally. They didn't help in any of our wars. Totally useless, and really parasitical. They are the shit-stirrers that never pay a price for their bullshit.

Dude, trump is on board with Israel and you should be on board too. His frickin daughter is jewish, cmon. Lets make America great again, together.

Molydoux is a wannabe smart-ass who attracts misguided idiots, impressed by his simplistic and demagogic talking points
Worthless waste of time

He doesn't come up much here, but he should.

I think he's way better than the Youtube intellectuals that we generally laud.

Yeah. He really has a problem with being criticized. That is pretty gay. The I see the callers point and could easily formulate arguments foe either side. I still like Molymeme.
You can enjoy content without being a faggot and getting a hardon for a flawed human being.
Also Molyneux doesn't have to be right all the time to be on the right track. He lets info on (((them))) slip threw and doesn't try to correct the record so I would consider him to at least have his heart in the right place.

Holy fuck so autistic, he just immediately goes to being a douche.