Should bestiality be legal?

Should bestiality be legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNignQx-6Lw
wpro.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs_13082012_leptospirosis/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If real horses looked like that, yes.

Why only then? What about if they looked like MLP ponies?

yes

It's not?

No, animal cruelty is degenerate.

it is in canada, might wanna move there op

Post horse cocks

>makes a thread about bestiality
>doesn't use a pic of the Zootopia bunny

Especially then.

I want to fuck that horse.

Real horses look better than that.

Horses and dogs consent...

>bunny
It would be hard to Fuck even a big anthro bunny, besides horse pussy is the best there is

Hell yea, mlp ponies are literally perfect

Gross that's a stallion.

>Should bestiality be legal?
it already is

It's a very feminine stallion.

Real men appreciate stallions and mares equally.

well for one thing horses can't make that face

this is still just furryism

test

youtube.com/watch?v=HNignQx-6Lw
So hot.

are we gonna get this show on the road?

>>>>transformation
And sage.

but it has a feminin penis

>horses can't make that face

2/3

stallions aren't gross you fucktard

In all seriousness, if the animal isn't being hurt or abused then I don't see why not.

Nice, I.love mlp. Pinkie is my favorite.
but can you go and get your autistic trumple out of one of our threads on /mlp/ he as been shitposting about Muslims and gays for like an hour

>being hurt or abused
Abused like... Sexually? Like being fucked without wanting to be? How do you know a dog is okay with you pummelling it's pussy?

idk what your talking about
I just thought this was hot

Animals aren't people and thus aren't afforded the same rights. If they did then pet ownership would be illegal as it's slavery.

I

Dogsand.horses consent, and.they would let you know if they don't want it. You would have to go to great lengths to actually rape a horse or.dog without risking major injury.or.death.

Hop over to mlp and find the trap thread,.some pol autist is over there, go get your brethren

>Trap thread.
You can keep him.

Use
POSTID

Daily reminder that Commiefornia needs these signs.

Uhhg
This thread.

I checked it out, no traps in sight.
What a waste.

>mfw I finally hit the entire MLP horse dildo in my ass, right down to the balls

It was some effort but totally worth it. The medial ring feels great as it slides in and out.

Where in gods name is this from and why is it shown to children?

fucking liberals. years ago when people were debating buttsecs liberals laughed at it leading to beastiality. germany has legal dog raping (dogs bound to a table that humans can fuck) bars and canada legalized some beastiality

you niggers need to get your shit together

Mate, that's florida
We don't even have gators in california

You think dogs consent to having their balls chopped off? You think cows consent to getting a bolt gun to the head in the slaughterhouse?

Consent is a human concept. It does not apply to animals.

I said you need them, not that you have them.

Some movie about a horse in muh Cowboy West. I think it was a Disney or Dreamworks movie.

>Not posting horses of the superior show

Floridians are the best race in the world.

poof

Spirit
was pretty shit as a kid, became even more shit when the furries got onto it

>all these degenerates ITT

Not even a snare.

Depends on the beast. Sex with nigger women is acceptable.

Context could go either way, you should have said "should have them"

Ok. I used to wonder if the jews were behind some of this. They're not helping their case with this movie

WEW lad, these digits are insane

>canada legalized some beastiality
Not really, the Supreme Court simply ruled that bestiality, as the law was written, means penetrative sexual intercourse. Anything outside of that was never illegal in the first place. The guy who was involved in this case was hit with animal abuse charges instead of bestiality, so it's still effectively illegal.

Only with planes

I expected a leaf flag.

>Land of the free.
>Wants the government to force him to stop fucking fiddo.

If they're allowed to instill sexual attraction to horses in my brain by making movie horses so sexy then they should have to make bestiality legal.

There are basically 3 problems:

#1 and 2 are that our standards of consent aren't as easily applied. Few animals are cognitively comparable to humans. Certain aquatic mammals, maybe, but your typical domesticated animal is, at best, the intelligence of a young child. Both because of relative brain mass and neoteny from the domestication process. But even with the ones smart enough to be considered non-human persons, communication is a huge hurdle.

#3 is safety. Physical compatibility is a huge issue. If it's physically damaging to one or both parties, it's wrong. Even in cases where parts are relatively similar in shape/size, pathogens are a concern. The last thing we need is for new diseases to cross from one species to another. What makes one creature a little sick can kill another. Bacteria, viruses and parasites don't know what creature they're in. They just do what their genetics program them to and the result is what it is.

Even if all these things are not an issue in a specific case, it will still have considerable opposition throughout society. Hell, people can't agree whether having sex with robots is acceptable or not, let alone a completely different biological entity.

If you boned a horse that could talk and consented, would it be legal under the current laws?

it is lmao

Fun fact, /mlp/ has plane ponies too.

AYYYY HOL UP

>blaming media for your degeneracy

I'd like to watch the eventual court case where the horse is called to testify.

What in god's cock

Bumblehooves or chance?
What size?
Im not a Fag, so I stick to.slaying pussy instead. I have 10 bad dragon penetratables

They're decidedly more adorable and less abominable.

Yes GOYIM it is the land of the FREE and a nation of IMMIGRANTS. Quit being bestiphobic GOYIM and accept these goatfucking REFUGEES.

I hate britian and i hate /mlp/ for raiding this board

>statists think people should be thrown in prison for letting their dogs lick peanut butter off their Wang

You can't make this shit up

Ayyyy man. Back in Calis I see. Good.

Bumblehooves, large one. Chance is just out of the question.

Isn't that like over 1000 dollars in sex toys?

All of which are more or less the same?

A fine post detailing the ethics and potential dangers of beastial relationships.
wpro.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs_13082012_leptospirosis/en/

One of the common pathogens one might risk getting from animal copulation.

On the other hand, people can't object to a law permitting bestiality if there aren't any laws.

I mean, we're allowed to torture them to dream for their meat. Is sex out of bounds?

Unlike female pussy a fake one can be made to be very unique with different shapes and textures.

I try to outweigh at least some of the complete shitheels from my country. Every little bit helps, eh?

Will any of them comfortably fit a ~6.3" circumference dick?