As if you needed any more proof that shareblue is here and trying to cause unrest...

As if you needed any more proof that shareblue is here and trying to cause unrest, it turns out that they're being funded by countries like china, saudi arabia etc.

Hey shills, how are you gonna defend this?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

Other urls found in this thread:

alfredmacdonald.com/2012/12/26/dissecting-the-frog-on-sarcastic-paraphrase/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

thread being slid

Not a huge surprise. Look at the catalog and you'll never experience any time when there aren't a couple and often more threads about e-celebs or "redpill me on X."

how can they live with themselves working for the corrupt globalist crime-ring?

Yeah, I'm sure China cowers in fear in face of the amazing debating skills displayed by Molyneux
And your thread isn't being slid, it's just complete garbage.. you should slide yourself out of the gene pool faggot

Well I guess this is how they defend it

Bumpo

you notice the shills always counter now with "blah blah and you need to kill yourself right now". I guess they've been told this will help them blend in.

Shills wont debate.

Well it's obvious for older Sup Forumsacks and ofc the shills themselves, but the newer people might not see it as clearly since they do not have a reference from before the mass shilling to contrast to what they see now.

I don't even care, the shills are incredibly easy to spot and they will leave when the money stops flowing.

If they don't stop it might be a good thing since then we actually get the contrasting retarded bullshit without having to take that position ourselves just for the sake of debate.

Imagine it for yourself, you would have to defend an idea that does not reflect reality. You would have to come up with the most retarded bullshit that doesn't make any resemblance of logic to behave like they do. Sometimes I think they are doing it just to prove that we are right and ofc get a bit of cash too.

My favorite is Drumpf, seeing that and the blind hatred text, such a joy to watch. At first, I wondered why everyone says they stick out like sore thumbs... now I know. Easy to spot, easier to ignore. And bump because of the sliding.

I dont think there is a definitivly larger amount of shilling now than there has been in the past.

the only difference is that now the shills are constant.

they used to come in spirts.

A H M E D

daily PSA, every French poster is a shitskin Muslim from Africa

Defend it? I get paid 15/hr to shill. You guys to it for free

Bump. Shills are way to obvious. You can instantly tell what's a shill thread. Day of the rope soon.

Shills debate in a specific way. They

>will ignore any point they get BTFO out on and deflect towards nitpicking details
>if they realize they're getting BTFO, will draw out their replies and be deliberately vague and evasive and terse in order to delay reaching the point of demonstrating that you're correct for as long as possible
>will try to discredit your argument by looking for someone else in the thread who is on your side, who has made a poor argument, and trying to associate you with them (protip, they'll often be the person making the poor argument too)
>rely heavily on personal attacks in order to try and provoke you into getting angry and sounding stupid, just like how in real life they do anything to avoid actually logically debating the point in question and constantly try to instead discredit you via character assassination, mockery, etc.

This is all good stuff.
Keep in mind that just the attitude of a shill is often a dead giveaway. They try as aggressively as possible to come off in an overbearing, cocksure way that is extremely plastic in execution.

Also there is no better argumentative trick for a shill than the sarcastic paraphrase:
alfredmacdonald.com/2012/12/26/dissecting-the-frog-on-sarcastic-paraphrase/

as much of a problem they are

poltards still take bait threads and slide others

how do we fight this

do we demand a new board for identity and culture shitposting politics and disscussion to contain the idiots

western civilization is worth more than $15/hr

bumping on epic shrilling day

a lot of replies to a bait thread of Sup Forumstards taking the bait will also be shills themselves, since that can get more actual users in either assuming that enough people have taken the bait that they might as well make like everyone else and piss in the lake as well, or they come in to start berating people for taking the bait, falling for bait themselves.

lmao these are the potatoes that $60 million will buy you?! what a joke

exactly

I feel a containment board would be nice so people looking for baitish threads can go there

it would also divide shareblues forces, or force them to spend more money on more people, reducing their overall time or increase spending even more

Shareblue can shit my dick off is what.

We put a stomp on them.

ultimately most of the shit is trolls trolling trolls.

easiest way to stop it is just to enforce higher quality postings by reporting blatant rulebreaking.

when was the last time mods gave a shjt

My grandfather's grandfather spoke of such a time