Trump was reported to be almost in tears when screaming at his staffers last night. What a fucking crybaby

Trump was reported to be almost in tears when screaming at his staffers last night. What a fucking crybaby.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlEmKXm9eCE
cnn.com/2017/03/04/politics/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-reince-priebus/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Drumpf is such a crybaby!!!

>...

>OMG A FUCKING WHITE MALE JUST LOOKED AT ME WRONG!!! I'M LITERALLY SHAKING!!!! SAVE ME OBAMA!!!

An anonymous source reported OP literally sucks dicks.

SJWs are a meme invented by the alt-right to damage feminism and equal rights.

Trump is so scared.

He knows he's about to be impeached.

BLOMPTH BOWN THE HOCK IN

Meanwhile...
> millenials in college
> reddit
> (anti)women's march
> the young cucks
> blm
> etc. etc. etc.

looks like you're wrong again jackass

Reported by who?
Or did you just make that up?

go cry to mommy with the meatloaf baby trump man

>was reported to be
suck a dick

>>Drumpf is such a crybaby!!!
Reality
>>OMG A FUCKING WHITE MALE JUST LOOKED AT ME WRONG!!! I'M LITERALLY SHAKING!!!! SAVE ME OBAMA!!!
Straw man,

what happened?

>he expects anyone who says anything to have had to see it first-hand

Suck a bible.

>russian narrative smashed by trump accusing obama
>new narrative: "trump is so mad lol"
>tfw realize the leftards literally can only appeal to emotions and not facts anymore

the russian narrative didn't go anywhere, despite how hard trump thinks The Art of the Deal's ramblings affect real life

nobody is listening anymore. it's just the media all in one room broadcasting to eachother

>millions of viewers
>even fox news knocking down the narrative in their own way

Nobody is listening to Trump, you mean.

>thinks the Art of the Deal's ramblings affect real life

He pretty much used that to become the most powerful man in the world.

>are a meme
fuck, i wish that's all they were.
> evolutionary dead ender Millenials

Have you ever read that book?

Or worse, have you read his sex novel Trump Tower?

The man rambles to no end. There was no cohesive point other than "lie your ass off and trust in the fact that people are stupid and gullible." But his playbook doesn't work in politics, only in the business world. Politics has accountability, and he can't shrug off all of the stupid shit he's doing as easily and just file for bankruptcy.

trump is a massive pussy to be quite honest. He has the mentality of a 4 year old and can't take any criticism without losing his mind. I can't believe people actually voted for this moron

The entire civilized world is laughing at America for electing this orange chimp.

youtube.com/watch?v=PlEmKXm9eCE

What are you talking about? The main points I took away from it were to have self-confidence and to not give up. And yes, exaggerate because people like stories- but he was clear you still need to deliver on your promises.

1/18th of posters is 1/4 of posters

Keep up the good work!!

Trump rarely ever delivers on promises. There's already a list of growing things he's gone back on, and that's just during the presidency, not from his failed days as a "business man".

Posts*

>was reported

very reliable source shill

Sage doesn't go in the name field idiot.

I can't wait for his impeachment.

It'll probably make America fall apart, but if so, that's just how it has to be.

>no source
>"""""reality"""""

"An informed presidential ally outside government but close to the President said Trump was really angry about having a "mini disaster" a week. The President's mood is adding to tremendous pressure inside the West Wing and aides have been seen in tears in recent days at multiple meetings."

cnn.com/2017/03/04/politics/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-reince-priebus/index.html

And an advanced fuck off with the "fake news" bullshit.

MFW

>thinking any of us give a shit about other people's emotions
best case scenario you're only helping us fight those who would anger the god emperor. you lost
kys OP. I mean that

>was reported

yeah, by Jews and homosexuals

BREAKING NEWS: Drumpf soiled his diaper and made Conway to change it ASAP