Breaking: Comey Asks Justice Department To Reject Trump's Claim That Obama Tapped His Phones

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o1UBB
youtube.com/watch?v=91fNfGjZdM0
youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/o1UBB

Why the fuck hasnt Comey the Cuck been replaced yet

HAHAHAHA. Aww poor Trumpy's. How's those tin-foil hats fitting you?

What is Comeys endgame?

>people in the government know and have contact with people in the Russian government

almonds: activated.

What does that even mean? Is he asking them to not look into it and assume Trump lied?

Not get assassinated by the deep state

This smells like a 12D springboard water polo move.

Means they already have looked into it, and that if there was a white-tap, then it was done so legally with a FISA warrant. Trump is so fucked.

Trump is finished!

>known "link" possible "link"
>implying russian subversion of new US administration

Not sure if total idiot or shill.

Sage.

WHAT IS HE HIDING

Manafort was on the payroll of Russia's guy in Ukraine.
It is incredibly bad looking even just as optics.

I heard that when a President asks the Congress to make an investigation, they have to do it.
Is it true?
Also what does it have to do with the US justice dep?

How much do you earn per post?

Just curious

isnt that all of our end games?

FBI director telling the DoJ what they should and should not investigate... nothing suspicious here.

What the hell is going on? this all feels so choreographed like they are closing in on Trump.

>Mr. Comey made the request on Saturday after Mr. Trump leveled his allegation on Twitter. Mr. Comey has been working to get the Justice Department to knock down Mr. Trump’s claim because there is no evidence to support it and it insinuates that the F.B.I. broke the law, the officials said.
>A spokesman for the F.B.I. declined to comment. Sarah Isgur Flores, the spokeswoman for the Justice Department, also declined to comment.
>One problem Mr. Comey has faced is that there are few senior politically appointed officials at the Justice Department who can make the decision to release a statement, the officials said. Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself on Thursday from all matters related to the federal investigation into connections between Mr. Trump, his associates and Russia.
Who's next in line after sessions at doj?

Lol, not true.

> don't look into goy, nothing see there at all

Separation of powers.
Congress doesn't have to do shit.

Headline: "Comey asks"
Body "anonymous source claims Comey said"

FAKE NEWS

/thread

Mark Levin PROVES Obama Wiretapping on President Donald Trump | Fox & Friends 3/5/17

youtube.com/watch?v=91fNfGjZdM0

If there's nothing there why not actually prove so? seems odd

>Trump asks FBI to knock down bullshit attacking him
>They say no
>Now actively trying to knockdown shit that would help Trump

uh huh

>Trumps claims about wire taps are the ramblings of a MADMAN.
>Obama DID wire tap trump, but it was with FISA approval.
>Trump is a Russian PUPPET.
>The authorized FISA investigation into trump has yet to yield ANY evidence.

WHEW lad.

Ok thanks i knew it was bullshit from our media.
So i understand now why the decision of the US justice dep is so important.

This.

>levin

Hahahaha, he's the fuck who got Trump in this mess in the first place. You really think that he's going to bail him out? Hahaha.

That tin-foil must be pretty snug.

i feel like every shitty news outlet is using "anonymous source" as an excuse these days
anonymous sources have no meaning now.

just like journalism.

Lmao this is the worst muh Russia picture I've seen

relevant?

>Rex tillerson
>massive energy business
>met with businesses in one of the worlds largest oil producers

Omg he's a Russian spy

>Trump is so fucked.
He said he was wiretapped and that's the truth.

When I'm retired, I shall sit by my roaring log-fire, my golden lab dozing at my feet, sipping a fine chianti and open a weighty tome;

'The Big Book Of WTF Happened When Donald Trump Became President Now That We've Got All the Facts''

>FBI tells the DoJ they shouldn't investigate something (I don't think I ever saw this happen)
>Gets leaked to the press

Are they panicking or they think all americans are retarded?

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums MADAME PRESIDENT

The large prescience of ShareBlue on Pol the last few days coupled with the statements/actions of Jarrett, Lynch, etc. are the best evidence that Obamagate is true.

Sorry ShareBlue, but there's documented evidence, watch the video.

comey doesn't want to get suicided

>nobody can ever talk to Russia
You see why nobody like Democrats anymore?

Lol, Trump is donezo

The FBI already has transcripts of Russian government officials talking among themselves about Trump's people colluding with them. Not long now until the smoking gun appears. Probably tomorrow. Trump needs to fly out of the country if he wants to stay out of jail.

thats a late 80s/90s style school photo... damn I never knew how young Alex is

all signs point to Kislyak, but people are ignorant to point out Kislyak is an Obama appointee, the only one out of 35 NOT to be sent back to Russia, and also was scheduled BY Obama to have the meetings/telephone calls with the Trump admin. The willful ignorance by the left and leftist media is making me go crazy

>o-our guy

Manafort was only campaign manager for 4 months—fired in August. And he was only selected when they thought it would be a contested convention, as he had experience in that regard. Once there was no contested convention, it was clear he was going to be let go.

Kek, they photo shopped her Kuru tongue hole out

Trump actually reappointed him

He thought they were on the same page because of the Hillary email thing just before the election but turns out he was wrong

Reminder Drumpf has the authority to declassify anything. He can declassify this if it happened but he doesn't because it didn't happen

>Asking
>the same as doing

Its nothing.

>bait Sup Forums
>it's this easy

I think you need to take a few benzos buddy. Might want to stay under the covers for the next few months, while Trump get systematically torn apart with evidence of Russian collusion in the 2016 election.

It could be syphilis from Ill-Bill also.

Daily reminder that Hillary has parkinson's disease. That's why she's so much away from public:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

They drugged her up for debates where you can see how meds are wearing off at the end and how she's having troubles to answer quickly.

It also explains her seizures and specially 911-collapse where she was seen shaking in the van. That was not just "overheating" or "pneumonia". Also her weird behaviour, swallowing troubles and creepy "laugh" are obvious signs.

95% of parkinson's patients develop personality changes. Uncontrolled parkinson's rage is also common. Hillary is well know for her ill-temper. They also have troubles making logical decisions.

There's no cure for parkinson's disease, it will only get worse. She will be dead or shaking wreck by 2020.

Yes, yes it is. But bait when it's true easy that much tastier.

Is this, how you say, getting cucked? Because I'm pretty sure the FBI just cucked the Cheeto.

Face the facts bro!

SPECIAL PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION INCOMING

Trump will be impeached for his collusion with the Russian government to subvert our democratic election.

Pence will be impeached for his email scam.

Paul Ryan cannot ascend because of his medicare fraud bill coming.

SPECIAL PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION INCOMING

> Levin

Wow maybe Hannity, Alex Jones, Milo and CarrotTop also have secret counter intelligence proofs ??

>interferes in election on Drumplshitskin's behalf
>"waaaaaah get rid of him he's not /ourguy/"

he is the deep state

>Headline: "Comey asks"
>Body "anonymous source claims Comey said"
>
>FAKE NEWS

"senior American officials said "

no source, no story
sorry, fake news

Or Comey is hiding something.

DAY OF THE ROPE IS HERE

IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!!

>Who's next in line after sessions at doj?

I'll have to find it but from what I understand, king nigger changed the order of succession just before leaving office to an Obama friendly AG.

That way when Sessions refused himself, Trump would be fucked.

No way that jig could play that level of chess without phone tapping

HOW IS COMEY STILL HIRED ANYWHERE?

Im getting very agitated by the lugenpresse

fire this cuck comey

Face the facts shill. Traitors hang. Do the country a favour and make the noose now. Better yet, livestream it. Do something worthwhile with your miserable life once you kike serving Judas.

"senior American officials said on Sunday"

This is WaPo-tier, despicable

>anonymous source
hmmm....

>Trump asks FBI to violate the constitution and interfere in the press
>FBI asks justice dept to publicly oppose Trump's retardation to shut up alt right psycos

hmmm yes same thing

>he wont tweet it unless he has proof!

Still waiting on the nigger tape, faggot.

Awww, somebody's a little sad. It's okay Trumpy, it'll be all over soon.

He tweets retarded shit all the time without proof. Like that global warming was a Chinese plot and that vaccines cause autism.

Also this story is now breaking across the MSM Justice Department statement incoming

Special election soon!!!

Nice LARP but that's not how the chain of succession works. It doesn't stop at the speaker. It is impossible for hillary to become president.

Lol jesus why is everyone coming out today against him?

>oy vey look at hillary goy
since when is Sup Forums filled with govt shills?

did they say when the statement would be released?

>legally with a FISA warrant

What's the probable cause?

Did that tap Hillary due to her Russian connections? Her Saudi ones?

Shills

Well yeah, did you think most of these people voluntarily signed up to join the unholy legion of evil?

Most of them are being held hostage through the threat of having their family & friends get accidented.

>Trump is so fucked
Uhhh, why? You think if they found anything it wouldn't be common knowledge by now?

All Trump asserted was that a wire tap happened, which apparently everyone has come to agree on after initially refusing to even believe such a thing.

He literally got Trump elected you moron.

From the same FBI that told the administration the NYTimes report on Russia was way overblown but acted like it was some major break with protocol to be asked to publicly say as much? Now want the DOJ to publicly refute something despite much better evidence it actually happened? How would Comey be up to spend on everything the DOJ was up to anyway?

But who has the pee-pee tapes?

Because drumpfs retarded

Comey's such a slippery flipper flopper! For fuck's sake.

Sometimes, it seems like he just plays politics whenever he needs to, but will also ultimately pursue his own ends before the best interest of everyone else.

>spend
speed

Probable cause? Russia meddled in our election, and it just so happens that several of Trump's advisors had contact with Russian officials during that time. I'm sure that the FBI has mounds of evidence against Trump right now, and this statement by Comey basically proves it.

If I was a republican, I would jump off the Trump-train real quick.

you weren't bitching about when he investigated hillary. now you bitch because he does his job but you dont like it when it targets yourguy?

partisan shills need to get banned

WTF I'm govt shill? Is this new Shariablue strategy to accuse others as shills?

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

Fuck off. We know who you are.

Here's the caveat; If they can't prove how they legitimately got that information and stored it, it's inadmissible as evidence.

He really dun goofed this time.