I'm starting a rock band to mobilize the "alt right"/new right/Trump people/what the fuck ever the Jews want to call it...

I'm starting a rock band to mobilize the "alt right"/new right/Trump people/what the fuck ever the Jews want to call it, this week. I was inspired by the Trump counter-protesters I saw at my state capitol yesterday. We're probably going to play at things like that and even try to "disrupt" Antifa events.

Anything I should keep in mind? Advice, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PEVrGRcSoaY
youtube.com/watch?v=_oH8u9PxWJo
youtube.com/watch?v=w-sREpqDiUo
youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Anything I should keep in mind?
ya that your a fucking looser lol

I may be a fucking looser lol but at least my country didn't elect Justin Trudeau.

I for one am proud of Trudeau and what he is doing for my country. Can you say the same?
>t. Trudeau voter

>Can you say the same?

Yes, I am also very proud of Trudeau and what he is doing for your country. Keep it up!

Day of the Rake draws near...

Do it, Post-Grunge is the official genre of the Trump movement. It triggers libtards like nothing else.

We're kind of doing post-grunge, but not traditional post-grunge as much as an alternate take on the original intention of grunge. We're also going to wear conservative clothing and MAGA hats when we perform.

In all honesty its fun watching Trudeau crash and burn but seriously we cant let this guy have the nuclear codes

No matter how many songs you write, only once, should you end a line in a song with the word "DIE", no matter how tempting the situation. You will only get one chance to make the most of this. (Metallers, please take note...)

I was thinking of doing that zero times so we're on the same page.

Don't die thread

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

Any drummers on Sup Forums?

I have drumsticks but mainly I'm a keyboard and classic guitar player

You should start a band like this too. I think it could be very effective if they popped up all over the nation. It would give more counter protesters a reason to show up, since their lives revolve less around social causes and more around work/family.

I've been wanting to do the same thing to for a while. We should collaborate OP.

Good luck my friend, i'm currently attempting to do the same with a friend of mine but with a metal band

DIE! BY MY HAND! I CREEP ACROSS THE LAND!

>Look how retarded I am guise

What a fucking spastic.

What do you play?

What about you, what do you play?

Guitar, bass, and keyboard.

Why don't you form a group in your city? I'm in St. Paul and I'm already doing guitar/vocals, and my friend is playing bass. We just need a drummer now.

I'm trying to, but I don't have friends and I don't know where to find some band mates.

>2017
>believing there's a market for rock music

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

>Is altright
>likes punk
>thinks this is a bad idea

>implying

You don't remember the dress chick?

youtube.com/watch?v=PEVrGRcSoaY

Craigslist. Lots of people in a similar situation to yours.

My band will have punk qualities but our sound will be somewhat original, and it'll be very difficult to actually call it "punk."

We'll certainly be dressed like the opposite of punks.

I'm mainly a guitarist and a vocalist but i also play bass and piano, and i dabble in a few other stringed instruments like Sitars, Banjos, and Ukes

Those trips indicate you must start a Deplorable band, too.

I'm sure your wife's son agrees with you.

Already on it, a long time friend of mine who's also redpilled plays guitar, and i know a redpilled bassist from my previous band, we're in the market for a drummer currently but with that we should be set to get things rolling.

Where are the redpilled drummers found? My bass friend is redpilled too, we just can't find a drummer.

Also, what genre are you going to do and what kinds of places/events are you going to play at?

Well i predominately play metal, Thrash Metal and Melodic Death Metal in particular and seeing as the metal community has quite a few redpilled individuals finding a like minded drummer shouldnt be too difficult, I'm in Cleveland aswell and the metal scene here is pretty good. I'm willing to play whatever event i can, i've played numerous genres at neumerous types of events since i was 15 so nothing is really foreign to me.

Takes notes form they best redpilled rock star
youtube.com/watch?v=_oH8u9PxWJo
youtube.com/watch?v=w-sREpqDiUo
youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc

>liberal state capital
Are you from Austin? If so, I'd gladly join your band. I'd been trying to make music for a while.

I'm in the Twin Cities. What do you play? I'd bet there are like minded musicians where you're from.

Austin is full of hipster cucks
I play guitar and piano.