What the fuck is his problem? Is it autism?

What the fuck is his problem? Is it autism?

Yeah that's why he's our guy.

Trump BTFO by a liberal teenager

He's doomed

He responds to anything and everything that can be seen as an insult to himself, his endeavors or family. Additionally, he likes to gloat when he's the winner, which isn't particularly weird; He is not, and has never been, a politician.

> He replies to every shitpost

He sounds like a butthurt autist

I for one agree with this bitch and think she is 100% correct.

Trump should be focusing on the mass deportations and the great wall of Trump instead of (((Arnold Swatznigger))) and his poor ratings

He can walk and chew bubble gum at the same time.

that Jewess should be embarrassed of her weak contrived bantz

The Unitéd States of America is a progressive, post-Enlightenment Faustian manifestation of pure materialism and greed.
It was founded by men who believed in the inherent equality of men.
Now, this clown, this obese reality-TV star, is your best chance as becoming great.
It's pathetic. The faster America falls, the better.

America started as a conquering nation of brave European men. Foremost in innovation, technology and science.
Now it will be a 3rd world Hispanic shithole.

This is proof that Liberalism will ALWAYS lead to destruction. Even when the Liberals are all white men.

That was a great day. Thanks for the memories.

>2017
>have the ability to call the President of the United States a scrotum at will

30 mins earlier he was tweeting about Obama's "crime" of wire tapping him, and then he decided to move on to this instead--and then fly down to Florida without his senior staff because they pissed him off. The man isn't stable.

>lame insults are promoted against the POTUS
Thanks Twitter for promoting harassment.

Why are Americans so disrespectful towards their president?Don't they realize they further degrade the country's reputation by doing so?

Yea but nothing BTFOs a liberal more when you agree with them on something, because all liberals love to do is argue with their opposition so if you agree with them on something, then they got no one to argue back to and therefor they will go into a total state of shock and start screaming buzzwords.

The ones who are disrespectful aren't americans, they're liberals

Hence why libs are dying out

we have the right to be disrespectful to him no matter how childish doing that makes you

>You can say this to the US president

What a time to be alive

>focus on something important
Then follow the @POTUS account, his personal account he is free to talk about whatever he wants not president related, especially his own hit show.

it boggles my mind that there was a time when people just respected the office. When JFK was assasinated everybody shed tears, Democrats and Republicans. If Trump had his brains blown out by a sniper there'd be street parties in some parts of America. It's disgusting.

At this point I'm pretty sure both sides want a civil war to rise up from the culture war, and denouncing the democratically elected president is one way to throw fuel on the fire.

>implying American presidents are allowed to do anything important anymore.

>teenager
>looks like a 30 year old
Really?

>(((lutes)))
love it when the un-fuckable kike trash outs itself

He kind of is one but it's entertaining as hell and sure beats listening Obama stumble through speeches trying to kiss everyone's ass.

Are you not entertained? This is the greatest reality show on earth aside from Rock of Love.

I think it's funny how liberals claim that Trump's a fascist and Antifa go as far as to say the US is fascist, and yet they can call Trump a "hot air balloon made of inflamed ballsack skin". Imagine if someone said that to a true authoritarian like Stalin or Lenin. Do you think they would go unpunished?

Bess has competition?

Risk of autism is genetic.

The left hates the idea of emotional privacy, of course they're all heartless under their tear-streaked mascara.
When you've lived a life where you thrust your emotions into public discourse as often as your arguments, you tend to become more sentimental than genuinely compassionate.

Anyone have the
>Sends random tweet
>*autistic screeching*
Image?

>Taking 5 minutes to send a tweet is now a full time jerb

>Alicia
I think you used the wrong pronoun bruv

Really makes my hand rub my chin

>Is it autism?
>"MANY SUCH CASES!!"
MANY SUCH CASES!!

>"MANY SUCH CASES!!"
MANY SUCH CASES!!

>"MANY SUCH CASES!!"
MANY SUCH CASES!!

>"MANY SUCH CASES!!"
MANY SUCH CASES!!

>"MANY SUCH CASES!!"
MANY SUCH CASES!!

>"MANY SUCH CASES!!"
MANY SUCH CASES!!

>"MANY SUCH CASES!!"
MANY SUCH CASES!!

>Obama stumble through speeches

common core b8 / 8, m8

Tomorrow we get our Muslim ban v2.0

This is what I don't get. Why does everyone act like typing a tweet takes hours. I tweet cuck insults to Howard Dean every morning and it takes about 10 seconds kek

>Responds to every little shit
Is it not concerning to you that his thoughts are preoccupied with this petty shit instead of running the country? Literally no one gives a fuck about the apprentice. Tweet about raising wages, lowering taxes, creating businesses, fighting terror, and building infrastructure; and not on a way that's Trump's typical saleman style. We want actual results, not fluff.
More than half the country thinks he's a joke right now and it's mostly due to these tweets.

he obviously does it just to troll his haters and losers

He's a narcissist but that's OK and actually a desirable trait in a leader

Obama read off teleprompter and he still said "uh" every other word.

And the ones who love him have autism.

all shills itt take a look at your future fuhrer

>pew research
>jew research

It's not the same time my friend. People invest so much of their identity into politics now that they can't seperare a loss for their party from a personal loss.

>14.4k likes

omg so funny mai sieds xDD

All reported to the Trump Anti-American Activities Commission for Observation (TAACO)! While TAACO Mainly exists to monitor the activities of SPICS (Suspicious Persons Immigration Crime Suspects), it's bylaws do cover the potential threats to American Cyberspace by Illegal Cyber-Immigration, and suspicious behavior (such as threads on American Image Boards by unauthorized Illegals from other countries) should be reported to TAACO without delay!

It's not difficult to juggle many thoughts at once. There's even a word for it: Intelligence.

The fact that you think Trump thinking about The Apprentice inhibits his consideration of other, more weighty ideas, says more about your limitations than it does about Trump's.

also I don't think honey bunny bumpkin is going to be very pleased to find out she has competition now

>spends 8 hours gruelling over a deportation bill and making phone calls trying to get shit through
>takes a 5 min break to look at twitter
>sees ppl blaming him for Arnolds departure
>send a tweet out setting the record straight
>Reeeee how focus on important shit you baby!!!
>Trump is such a child!!!
Fucking libs thinking a 5 sec tweet is akin to Trump having an entire press breifing about arnolds performance on the apprentice

>Trump Anti-American Activities Commission for Observation
Don't tease, user. There's no such thing yet.

Definitely needed though. There's far more un-american activities these days than during the height of communist infiltration and sympathy in McCarthy's day. The opposition literally doesn't believe in national sovereignty or borders anymore.

>Trump takes a piss
>JESUS CHRIST THE COUNTRY IS FALLING APART AND HERE YOU ARE TAKING A PISS GET YOUR PRIORITIES IN ORDER RETARD

TAACO Is not a highly publicized entity yet, it is part of Trump's master plan to stop the threat illegals pose in our cyber-space. We must work to take back our boards along with TAACO or the SPICS will surely carry out many acts of cyberterrorism. These are 100% verifiable alternative facts the fake news media will not admit to.

OK on both sides of the spectrum people are done cooperating with each other. Even in my personal life my family disowned me for having a trump hat. People are getting sick of each other.

>spends 8 hours gruelling over a deportation bill and making phone calls trying to get shit through
You don't have 1 bit of evidence to prove this statement

But who really cares though? according to you I am a liberal because I don't kiss Trump's ass and need to find excuses to defend him on every stupid thing he does or says.
At this point right now, i'm starting to debate weather Trump is a globalist puppet.

>complains about the man using twitter in his free time
Oki doki

whether*

This, libs need to calm the fuck down.
I'm tempted to tweet every libtard who does this, "What have you done to benefit this planet?"

>Trump does literally anything
>liberal screeches of pain

Why does every person who is at the top of the responses to Trumps tweets always have a verified tick despite being nobodies?

It's literally every time some fucker posting a long string of tweets with that blue tick, who the fuck are these people?

It's showmanship. The guy's a clown.

Mind your own business Aussie
>92% White country
>only have Asians and Abos for competition
>turn away refugee boats
>in a comfy corner of the world
How can you have the audacity to lecture us when you've got it made?

>tweets out like 4 things about wire tapping and important shit
>last tweet is roasting arnold
>OH MY GOD WILL YOU PLEASE FOCUS ON IMPORTANT STUFF LIKE OMG
>ITS SO PETTY
meanwhile you are being petty because you're so fucking up his ass about anything YOU dont like.
Seriously dude, grow the fuck up. Maybe you'll see how stupid you are over the next 8 years.

More of an American than your neet asses. kys

What do you do for a living? Just curious bro.

>nog

People don't like liers.

Is Twitter mass-approving CTR shills to swamp his tweets in a barrage of dissent?
Seriously there's always tons of literally who's who get pushed to the top comments, all of them basically saying the same shit. One of the recent tweets literally had its first 20 replies made by the same 2 people just posting random anti-trump shit.

Free speech
Freedom comes at a price.

twitter only lets critical messages be top, its already been proved.

all the negative tweets you see against trump are held up by an army of twitter bot retweets and likes.

if you scroll down there's not a positive response because they're completely unable to be subtle about the rigging.

>be Australian
>come to Sup Forums
>no Aussie threads
>90%+ American threads, 5% European threads and 5% shitpost threads
>hmmm i'll join an American thread
>lol you can't talk about our politics, you don't even live here
Tell that to the internationalist globalist jews who meddle in your politics every single day.

Whatever, you wanted a meme president, you are going to get a meme president,
Maybe if nothing changes and it's been a couple of years , would you share the same opinion on one of Trumps meaningless tweets?

Kek no answer of course

>over half of voters didn't vote for guy
>relied on hicks, teabaggers and tinfoil hatters to get elected
>rallies are all ironic meme faggots or elderly people
BUT WHY IS THE INTERNET FLOODED WITH NEGATIVITY TOWARDS HIM SURELY HIS DEMOGRAPHIC IS TECH SAVVY!

>recent tweets literally had its first 20 replies made by the same 2 people
Look I'm not making a good case here since I haven't screencapped it but you're obviously just shitposting

His supporters are mostly from Russia, it would be obvious if the answered.

but how does it work?

Yet he's actively winning and she's crying on Twitter. Really makes you think.

Jews and the mainstream media hate Trump.
Trump has already mentioned Sweden.
Wasn't one of your posts about agreeing with liberals to please them?
This is a whole new level of shitposting.
I call it cuckposting

Twitter is massively compromised
I only go on there to read Trump's tweets
It's pretty obvious that Twitter regularly suppresses genuine supporters of Trump and bumps shills/brainwashed zombies right to the top. It's part of a massive campaign to discourage Trump and us alike, to make us think he has no support and is all alone

Trump knows this though. As technologically naive is a man of his age may be, I think he knows those aren't real people making those comments

Muh algorithms

>Aussies are buttmad we have a strong manly president which emasculates them and allows us to fuck their women even more
Australia is an overrated cuck country and I think it's time we all realize that

This

Hows your wifes boyfriend doing?

haha, see! women can be funny!

Mental age user. Mental age.

>Wasn't one of your posts about agreeing with liberals to please them?
I don't always disagree with liberal ideas, Who do you think I am? An "Alt Rightist" fucking kek, I don't form myself into any political groups like the alt right or the progressive left.

>You.....scwotum!
Not and argument.

Gonna let you on a secret, it takes trump 30 seconds to come up with something and tweet it.

And it takes butt blasted liberals days of crying and writing multiple paragraph replies and running news stories and amplifying the tweet to the stratosphere of social media to the point where 2/3 of the country has read a single shit post that President Donald J Trump spent a fraction of his time composing.

He's the MASTER of mind share.

Hes in every single leftist establishment shills brain 24/7, they literally can't go an hour without thinking about him.
which are then boosted by liberal establishment tech corporations who, every time they put some idiot as the "top" reply to a tweet give away their true motives and agenda.

Computing Forever had a video about that a while back.

Basically, the positive tweets replying to Trump get disconnected from the discussion threads and thus don't show up.

I actually didn't realise they were doing this and was confused why there were never any positive replies to anything Trump had tweeted.

>not calling it TAAACO

>being a fence sitter
Doesn't really fly anymore mate.

What is there to agree with?

WHO ARE THESE LITERALLY WHOS THAT ARE VERIFIED ON TWITTER? WHY ARE THEY THE TOP OF EVERY TRUMP TWEET?

I want to support trump. He has good ideas for job creation and ending the rampant illegal immigration and stopping a cataclysm of islamic refugees.

However, this guy needs to have his twitter account locked or have his phone taken away. He tweets like an angry 15 year old sometimes.

>ad hominem
Gonna have to use evidence to back up your statement there, new friend

No, twitter is just another city liberal company. They obviously tailor the homepage and sections to suit a liberal agenda. For example there is a special section called Black Community. It sucks because it is "the" platform for spreading information right now, and a lot of you guys have done great work on it, but they definitely get to control the narrative and are probably logging info of anybody they consider to be "alt-right". I would use a VPN while using the site and would not link it to my phone.

How sad is your life if you spend all day every day doing nothing but replying to tweets of famous people on twitter?

>Tell that to the internationalist globalist jews who meddle in your politics every single day.