GIFTED & TALENTED/GATE PROGRAM. MK ULTRA? WHAT WAS IT? (CONTINUED)

How many of you were in this program growing up? I remember the GT & Discovery classes, the covered windows because they didnt want kids seeing what we do in there, the weird flash cards, the strange questionnaires and all the science experiments.

I've recently heard a lot of similarities from other people who were in these programs...We all seem to have family with lots of military connections and dead really well on standardized tests, etc.

There also seems to be other similarities like having been pressured into playing sports your whole life

meeting a soulmate that appeared out of nowhere and then left suddenly or randomly

They also tend to have paranoid ideas of being watched by the groups that groomed them while growing up

Does anyone have more to say about this interesting and schizo idea?

Last Thread:
The previous thread died so quick I barely had time to catch up with it lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

schools.nyc.gov/ChoicesEnrollment/GiftedandTalented/default.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They were uninformed. The gate program didn't have to tell the faculty what they were doing as they ensured no harm would come to us. I'm not sure as it's been a while but I do remember my dad asking if they hit us in the program then joking that they should. The teacher was not amused. I also remember that the gate room in 3rd to 5th grade changed every day. We were given a pattern to memorize every week of the schedule of where the rooms were.

Now that I'm actually putting thought into it the whole program is shady as fuck and the faculty acted like it wasn't happening. There wasn't anything nefarious going on though.

Rewarding yet challenging and I'm not at liberty to discuss my pay but I can assure you it comes at almost no expense to the tax paying contingents of my district.

My GT teacher was nice old librarian. We went on some cool fieldtrips, and did some fun projects a couple times a week. Was only in it for one year but was pretty fun desu.

Texas here btw

Seriously folks check out that last thread, I am amazed at the amount of people with experiences related to this who use this board

Maybe its just more likely we'd end up here, but a lot of people are reporting that they feel funny about the experience as well. And if you look into it, it does seem kind of shady.

Maybe this was an early form of some sort of thing going on now as well

Public school is soft prison for brown children to prevent them from committing crimes and getting unwed pregnancies. White families in the know do home school or home tutoring.

I remember it it being mostly fun as well lol. But it felt kind of odd to go and do it while the rest of the class was doing some other thing. I was in Texas as well.

I've now found my self living somewhere else across the country by pure chance..this place is filled to the brim with these secret society types and their public artifacts

thats a topic for another thread though i guess lol

>Did well on standardized tests
>Pressured into playing sports
>Soulmate dumped me
>Am very paranoid

>Rothschilds bow to me

Looking through these threads and what the fuck is this shit.

Public school sounds like the worst fucking thing on earth.
>No academic prestige
>No one goes to college
>Get beat up by shmoogs
>Druggies everywhere
>Liberal LGBT indoctrination
>Now literally infant MK Ultra
How do public schoolers not kill themselves?

Its definitely been covered that all GATE kids are Bog-tier

Oh, and a Rorschach Test. They made us take a Rorschach Test.

We called it TAG in my school.

This board has made me a schizo freak. Fuck you OP, fuck all of you.

Story With Holes guy here, was just browsing a list of these stories.

They gave us these around 8 years old, dozens of them, rapid fire. There was a giant notebook of them.

>One hundred people were traveling down the Amazon River on a flatboat when the boat, in calm water, capsized and all were drowned.

>Mr. Allen was reading a newspaper and came across an article about the death of a woman in the Swiss Alps. Reading that Dr. Jone's wife had accidentally fallen to her death while skiing, Mr. Allen went to the police and told them "Jones murdered his wife". After questionting, Jones confessed to the crime. How did Mr. Allen know?

>A mans dead body hangs form rope tied to the center of a ceiling beam in a large empty room. His feet are ten feet from the floor. Nothing else is in the room

and a hard one
>A murder was committed before thousands of people, but all of them thought it was an accident.

I watch Columbine zero hour 4 to 5 times a day and listen to pumped up kicks.

Laugh go ahead.

I was also in GATE, the only weird part I can remember was the penis inspections. None of the other kids use to get them, just the boys in our class.

>Rorschach Test.

I had to do a WISC. Followed by multiple personality tests. Physical puzzles. 3D thinking from physical to paper. And pictures to find narratives and emotional state.

I think my first battery to get in was 2 half days. The second, which was just around puberty, was near a week of half days. My ticket out of the program/'exit interview' when I decided to get out was a full week of interrogation and deprivation study.

So what's the deal with some of us reporting an experience with a "soul mate" that came into our lives then vanished all of a sudden?

About a year ago, I developed brief but passionate relationship with drop dead gorgeous chick I met online. The moment I started to express sticking together long-term, she went total bitch mode on me and then blocked me on her phone and then Nosebook.

It was incredibly odd, and I remember being so distressed from it that I had a nervous breakdown and walked my ass to the ER because of it. I was also going through some heavily stressful shit at that point with my family, and that brief encounter I had utterly slayed me...

>RESOURCE LEARNING CENTER

We need to find lists of everyone who was in these gifted and talented programs and then find out what happened to all of them, check the % of people who died, failed, jailed, successful, government jobs, etc.
There has to be some way we can crowd-investigate this, I dont want to wait another 30 years for top secret GATE document declassification

To be very honest it was...jeez...a decade ago, at least, so I can't remember too much.

It's because some of you are weak betas who don't get laid. Therefore any positive female attention makes you go full clinger.

Nigger you got catfished. Gifted and Talented my ass.

You're just a faggot if you fell in love with a girl online and think it means shes your "soulmate"
Get a fucking grip man

Good song actually. I'm gonna add this one to my list.

It was 20 years ago for me. Be better you fucking scrub.

Can someone elaborate on the soulmates thing?

5th grade is when 9/11 happen for me and the princibal announced on the intercom that there was something in the air. I wonder if that was planned. One time in 3rd grade I wrote in a short story about blowing up the school out of my own childhood frustration and once the teacher read that they brought me to the principals office and questioned me about columbine. I was just in 3rd grade! I sat there and cried my eyes out and begged for my mom. The GT program seems to be a way to establish social hierarchy because when I was school I was extremely sad that I wasnt included into the program while every single one of my friends were. I grew up in a very liberal school with many minorities...as a white male I feel they purposefully picked on me. There were many times the teachers just out right told me there was no hope for me academically.

I was in 2 dif G&T programs at 2 dif schools, as I aged obvs.

Nothing strange ever happened. They actually, purposefully, opened the world up to me - gave me the tools to actually think about the world around me, taught me survival skills, didn't parse tongues over the things that actually led WW1 to WW2. Eye opening experience. They wouldn't even drop me when I started failing all my classes because I never did work, just allowed me to move on because I test well.

No MKULTRA shit in my experience at least.

It's lonely nerd bullshit from socially maladjusted candidates.

Could they leave the boat?
Was there an explosion, or some other disaster that caused the boat to sink rapidly?

Did Mr. Allen know Dr. Jones or his wife?

He used the rope to climb to the ceiling beam, and then dropped from the beam with the rope around his neck.

>A mans dead body hangs form rope tied to the center of a ceiling beam in a large empty room. His feet are ten feet from the floor. Nothing else is in the room

Fuck i remember that one and one about an opera singer lady in a glass house. The answer to your's was a block of dry ice was used to prop him up.

Wew lad. You're not ready for the program.

to this day the only people i really feel a deep connection with are the kids that were in gifted with me

i miss them so much

>a block of dry ice
Ten feet, nigga.

I went to Catholic school there was no GATE program there. What does that mean for private school kids?

I can remember small details. We were in like a spare room. It was green. They had us writing compositions. The Rorschach Test. It was every...Friday? Maybe Wednesday? For like one class. If anyone wants I can go back to my elementary school and ask some questions.

I was asked to be in GATE in School but my Parents declined

Okay so private (Catholic) school here. Never had any of these programs, but when I was young we did SAT for the first few years and then switched over to these tests called Terra Nova (which is a mildly spooky name in hindsight) for no reason. Anyone got a greenpill on what was up with those tests instead of SATs?

how

>RESOURCE LEARNING CENTER

?

Yeah, probably just need to sort myself out.

School records.

Watch the whole scene of Reb and Vodka shooting the place up while this song is on loop.
It's satisfying.
Nah man you're just a beta cuck that didn't get laid in high school. I'm gonna be seeing a fine Aryan country girl this fall when she turns 18. Been waiting on that shit for 3 years at least.
Get laid.

Shit I was invited to G&T and refused, did I miss my chance to be an MKULTRA asset?

Nah. No need to have a washout go poking around.

I really dislike these "creativity questions" because they require you to make assumptions for which there is no information, which is actually intellectually incorrect. It just identifies people with expansive imaginations who believe things they imagine, but for which there is no evidence.

can someone get me the quick rundown on these shady GT characters?

>This pill may be too large to swallow
Turn down the gravity, this is all too heavy
I'll show you how the ancients once travelled
They used to call this a chevy
Just before the continents sank, you could still go outside
I was sitting on a hot off ramp
She pulled up and asked me if I needed a ride
Terra nova cain I need you again
Deep space jam on an alien terrain
Terra nova cain I need you again
Some for the little boys who live down the lane

>It was actually their best album

same, they still followed us, though.
There seems to have been two categories of G.A.T.E. students. Category 1 was kids that after the G.A.T.E. program seemed to have been 'selected' these kids seemed to have been groomed for specific classes and all pursued advanced stem degrees or political degrees, these kids also seem to have been helped along towards that end. Category 2 are kids who 'didnt get selected'. They found themselves in positions where their education was sabotaged from middle school on, refused entry into honors roll and other things that would make children that would otherwise be high achievers give up and become massive underachievers. All Sup Forumsacks are category 2.

Maybe you're the washout which is why you remember it!

iirc, part of the game was asking y/n questions, which the prompter would answer, in order to reach the correct conclusion.

>I lack the ability for creative, lateral thinking
>THIS TEST IS MEANINGLESS

It wasn't like we didn't do other shit. Symbolic logic at 9, learned algebra at 8, proofs, all that fun stuff. But I think the Stories and similar puzzles prevented deep artisanal autism.

Alright it's story time
>finish 3rd grade
>transfer to newly constructed facility further uptown.
>lady gives me some weird test
>symbolism and interpretation involved
>do this stuff for hours one day
>after evaluation they praise my skills
>claim some were comparable to college students while others at the level of high school kids
>take part in program
>things get weird, gifted teacher is overly enthusiastic, lots of trips, tests, etc
>years go by, meet this beautiful girl on a cruise ship
>she's wonderful, funny, sexy af
>one key issue: her arm and legs are covered in deep purple scars
>starts talking about her friend noone else can see
>cruise ends and we go our separate ways
>promise to keep in touch, etc
>finally months later fighting ensures, communication breaks down, and she disappears
>No trace of her on social media to this day
>get diagnosed with depression and add
>given cocktails of various drugs
>at one point taking 70mg of Vyvanse daily
>mom and dad claim I'm mentally unstable
>they also start employing mind games
>suddenly diagnosed with schitzophrenia and put on 900 MG of seroquil
>resist, stop taking it, family issues intensify
>realize I'm perfectly functional without the drugs
>this continues until after I graduate
>isolate myself in an apartment
>everyone treats me like I'm an outsider as shit breaks down
>get compelled to take recreational doses of OTC drugs
>overdose on said OTC drugs accidentally
>heart stops, NDE ensues
>from that day onward weird shit happens
>men in suits driving cars tail me occasionally
>evidence of people messing with my car, room, etc
>still feel like I'm being watched, but don't care anymore

TL;DR: I have a lot of the same shit happen to me as many of the other people in these threads, and it spooks me.

I'd say we could create a registry or some shit but you know...privacy is important.

Yeah, that makes sense. Leave people out there with knowledge of how it works.

Scrubbed out.

>GT program
> 3.1 Australia
> 3.2 Canada
> 3.3 India
> 3.4 Iran
> 3.5 Norway
> 3.6 Republic of Ireland
> 3.7 Republic of Korea
> 3.8 Singapore
> 3.9 Slovakia
> 3.10 United Kingdom
> 3.11 United States
> 3.12 Hong Kong

Ah so that's why I didn't get anything weird when I was at gifted class back then at highschool.

>everyone treats me like I'm an outsider

Did this persist even if you tried to blend in?

To the rest of you anons, what state are you in? Do we know if this program is federal or varies from state to state?

Sounds about right

Was anyone else also chosen for a "Peer Mediator" program? It was around the same time for me.

Don't worry. This is the age of Big Data, meaning all the records are going to get databased. That means the database will at some point get leaked.

All they're banking on is retaining power until whatever form of singularity they manage to effect so that the leak won't matter.

I had a friend who was also one of those kids who had family legacies at Ivy schools and were all involved with military and was in GT and better programs went off to a good college too..

Anyway, him and I used lots of drugs before HS graduation and he had an insane mental breakdown and got put on meds. He was never the same. Totally catatonic, violent, paranoid, and asocial.

Later on he meets a chick online, they develop a close relationship, go off and do psychs together, fall in love intensely and believe theyre soulmates.. Suddenly, out of nowhere once this had happened for a week or two she pretends she hates him wont talk to him and disappears from everyone's knowledge completely.
From my own experience, I was about to graduate, move off to college, was doing well and had a little job, etc. Suddenly, I meet this girl who also has family with secret society and NASA connections, we fall in love all these divine coincidences and winks left & right, leads me to believe its some sort of "soulmate" style love

As soon as it gets beautiful haha, the world comes crashing down around us and tries to tear us apart(All these various things collide at once that make it impossible for us to keep seeing each other), so we take off together and have been living together since, but its been an insane ride. I won't go into any details of course, but its bananas.

I WOULD LOVE to hear more experiences related to this soulmate trick stuff because I've heard about so often as a storytelling trope, experiences "famous people" have had or gang stalked individuals, etc etc

tl;dr
>gets diagnosed schizo
>turns out to be schizo

schools.nyc.gov/ChoicesEnrollment/GiftedandTalented/default.htm

So apparently there's a citywide and districtwide program. I reckon I was in the district one.

We could at least try and track down the heads and ringleaders and see where those connections go

I was in the gifted program. They literally sat you in a room and did not teach you anything. You were supposed to start reading books and pass the midterms and final. Needless to say most of my class failed because children need to be led.

In other words, it stifles the education of kids identified as genius (IQ 120+)

Same. There were obv advanced level and reg lev courses for math and reading. But no shit like this. I was an awkward kid and would get bused to the public school for speech courses. I think that was normal as well and part of my IEP since it continued all throughout highschool. (Chicago burbs)

i was in g&t in 3rd grade. but i don't remember anything weird. my teacher was a fat annoying cunt but that was the case with basically all my teachers. what's the big deal?

What OTC drug did you OD on?

Ausfag here. I was in GAT up until the 4th grade when i didnt want to go on a "field trip" to the national capitol.

Always thought it was odd they always made us do exams and had medical people come and check us.

Yeah we had "Conflict Managers."

Funny story I was brainstorming about how to deal with the rapefugee situation here one day with some smart dude who eventually revealed he had a similar program in school and was now working as an advisor for UN policy. We agreed that the program was bullshit and the right thing to do would be to execute swift overwhelming force in this case rather than try to resolve the conflict. Those clipboard conflict manager goody two-shoes girls were the worst.

The Bogandoffs ran a quality control battery in the 90's on the youth in order to assess who would become high value assets for future endeavors and ensure their success later in life regardless of financial status.

Most of the program was a success as it seems. Some crazies think we might be the next world leaders that were groomed from the start but I don't see that as I'm 25 and still in public office.

>bringing IQ into it
>not being fuctional autodidact

Failure.

Ive seen many people describe similar things in some of the other linked threads.

Its not about a "real" soulmate necessarily though it could be, as much as it is about a relationship style that could be used to cause attachment and then loss and "fracture" your identity in some way

Idk much about this because I haven't lost my soulmate, but I see so many people with these "femme fatale" experiences, that I would not be surprised that something is up with it for SOME people..

another gate loser here, whats up?

Catholic school here as well I remember taking the Terra Nova's as well.

Yeah guys, let's teach children to speculate wildly, rather than develop investigative skills and to only reach conclusions from facts rather than imagination.

We had one class that was basically an LSAT prep course, I enjoyed that one it was rather fun. There were about 15 of us in all the the advanced classes but only 3 of us in another program. The three of us in that program also took the SAT / ACT in 7th grade and then again in 10th. They also pushed us to do a bunch of academic competitions against other schools.

I lost interest in my senior year when I discovered LSD, weed, and pussy. Kind of regret losing interest, I could've ended up going to a way better Uni. One of us is now a surgeon, the other went into the military and became an interrogator or some shit. I am a robotics engineer now but kind of hate it haha

Or you're way too fucking attaching to pussy.

Occams. Don't cut yourself on the edge there.

>not being able to do both

Again, I get it. Autism speaks, I'm just not listening sweety.

We're sharing what we remember.

Yes to some extent. Being held at arms length is how I could describe it. Any attempt to get to know people beyond small talk results in me never seeing the person again or them not acting the same.

Also what is with the amnesia? I have large chunks of memory missing. Worse yet most of what I "remember" has been told to me repeatedly by those around me. The more I think about it the more my head starts to hurt.

> All Sup Forumsacks are category 2
Speak for yourself I had academic and financial success.

>let's teach children to speculate wildly
heh
>first grade in the little room for the select few
>teacher trying to explain evolutionary theory and taxonomy
>so what do you think "homo erectus" means?
>I finally make the connection and shout HUMAN STANDING STRAIGHT UP
>yes! I am the grand champion of right answers

time passes
>Dr. so and so is gone
>huh?
>yeah, he's in prison
>he was a pedo
lol

Its not Occams at all

Nothing I said indicates Im attached to pussy lol

I bet you're ugly as hell

You sound like you have legit schizophrenia.

My school system probably thought I was legit retarded and put me in supplementary classes because in kindergarten grade I just didn't do any of my homework, I would do fine on the tests but didn't do homework. I also had a speech impediment so that probably didn't help my case either.

I got put in with the "gifted students" in 5th grade and continued until the end of middle school. I didn't do any of the weird shit you guys are describing, just more math and reading. Maybe if I started younger I would have.

My slacker piece of shit kindergarten self saved me from being conditioned.

It's OK man. I get it. You cannot admit your inability to not be dumbstruck by pussy. It's sad, so sad.

Rorschach tests, Cultural Art program, building musical instruments and learning to play songs on them, psychic tests, bin-aural audio exposure. pitch test revealed I had perfect pitch. Foreign Languages. Prop making. nothing special.

And you're an ugly betamale ;-)

We got to help name the next space shuttle. Unfortunately it was multiple choice so I had to go with Endeavour. I forget the name I wanted before they told us we had to pick from a fixed list, but it was objectively superior.

Lookup adolescent development and early adulthood developmental milestones.

Understand that experiencing severe loss of a romantic partner is a part of development that you have to get through.

I could tell you about a Ms. Rigid I use to date in high school who has been in and out of my life for the last 10 years. Last I saw her I was helping her cheat on her boyfriend of 6 years with me and my current gf by getting in a 3 way.
That's not even the most fucked up thing me and Ms. Rigid did together or to each other either. In a way she's the only woman that no matter how many times she fucks me over I'll always forgive her. Call it what you want.
>I won't put up her first name because she has many fans in Sup Forums that don't need to hear about the horrid shit we've done.

This isn't constructive. Can we not just try to stay on topic and figure out if there was a more sinister purpose to this program?

Did you get initiated into the cabal?

If Sup Forums knows her then you've been gamed.

Some kind of test, iirc.

>How many of you were in this program growing up?
I was since 3rd grade

>the covered windows because they didnt want kids seeing what we do in there, the weird flash cards, the strange questionnaires
Don't remember any of this

>all the science experiments
Why the hell wouldn't smart kids do science experiments in school? They didn't do any experiments on me if that's what you're getting at

>We all seem to have family with lots of military connections
Not me.

>and dead really well on standardized tests
Yeah, that's who the program was for, numb nuts. They didn't exactly try to hide that.

>There also seems to be other similarities like having been pressured into playing sports your whole life
I wasn't "pressured" into sports, but I was encouraged because sports are healthy for kids.

>meeting a soulmate that appeared out of nowhere and then left suddenly or randomly
Nope

>They also tend to have paranoid ideas of being watched by the groups that groomed them while growing up
I don't. You're obviously delusional, so I'm not surprised you think other people think this too.

>Does anyone have more to say about this interesting and schizo idea?
Yeah, you're a lunatic who probably had a psychiatric disorder misdiagnosed as healthy intelligence. You should have been seeing a psychiatrist instead of sitting in a class for normal smart kids. Gifted and talented was just a fun place for smart kids to have mock trials, play the stock market, and eat pomegranates with their Greek teacher who recently died in a car accident (RIP Ms. Takacs) without having to be bothered by all the plebs in their regular classes

the psycic testing seems odd now that I think about it. did everyone have these in their programs.

You guys think there'd be any way of accessing who was in TAG programs in a given year? I wonder if we could find if some sketchy people were in the program, serial killers, ect.

good to know i'm not alone