Why don't any smart people support trump?

why don't any smart people support trump?

((( smart people ))) are the lesbian dance therapy graduates who are indoctrinated by leftist thought.

The people who are moving up the ranks in his crony network and getting favors done for them are extremely smart

I like to think I'm a pretty tough cookie to crack in the brains department

Yeah, but they don't 'support' him, they're just using him as a useful idiot.

What do you mean by "smart?" Well-educated?

I can't offer Sup Forums proof, but I have a high IQ per Raven's Matrices and very high standardized test scores, and I love Trump.

Pretty sure without poorfags voting democrats wouldn't have any support

>smart people

Why wouldn't a 150IQ somewhat autistic guy like myself working on stuff that e.g. DARPA funds support Trump?

Lots of Smart People do. Conrad Black is brilliant and he supports him and gives a great interview on why. Google it

All reported to the Trump Anti-American Activities Commission for Observation (TAACO)! While TAACO Mainly exists to monitor the activities of SPICS (Suspicious Persons Immigration Crime Suspects), it's bylaws do cover the potential threats to American Cyberspace by Illegal Cyber-Immigration, and suspicious behavior (such as threads on American Image Boards by unauthorized Illegals from other countries) should be reported to TAACO without delay!

jealousy

Newfags need to learn board culture before posting.

Only stupid (literally) white people support Trump.
Every demographic with an education voted against him. Suck on that one, faggots

Drumpf cucks cannot name a single smart person who isn't a professional Republican Party shill that supports Trump. No scientists no business leaders philosophers professors litteraly nobody

Because those are the kind of people who will save America from DRUHMPHF the Russian puppet. We will have a brain drain soon because of DRUHMPHF and Russia will oppress the world.

I think that we need to make people to take an IQ test to vote. If someone who vote and had a lower IQ will die publicly.

this isnt your safespace kid

Rich people are dummies? Radical concept, Sup Forums.

wow I guess being dumb as fuck is part of being redpilled. I'm learning so much about the alt-right

>intelligence is a jewish plot
good I fucking love this place so much

Don't you see all the IQ test threads here?
Lots of Trump supporters are smart!